Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭jones

That makes sense haha!! Sorry i just assumed everyone was talking about the remastered ps4 edition whoops

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

tok9 wrote: »
    I think 1.08 is the PS3 version.

Brilliant, I saw it and assumed it was ps4 too.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

On for mp if anyones around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Hey guys,

I just got this game today and tried to play some MP just now, but I keep getting cannot connect to ticket server.

Is it just me or is there a problem currently?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

PSN Updates going on tonight which is most likely affecting it.

• Advertisement

Axwell wrote: »
    PSN Updates going on tonight which is most likely affecting it.

Thanks buddy. The story will keep me occupied for the mean time I guess. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

New maps are out apparently and matchmaking fixes have gone in too!

I'll definitely be on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,487 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

On The day my ps4 joypad got collected for repair, won't be in for another 2 weeks :(

Maps arent there yet but the patch is. New bundle in the dlc. When maps get deployed it will prompt to download them in match making.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/08/29/the-last-of-us-free-maps-and-new-weapons/

Heading on now if anyone fancies a few games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

When are the maps out?

• Advertisement

Right now

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

When I preloaded tlou on day one it gave me an error message about the day one add ons. But when I go into the overview it says I have them... But I defo don't, for example I don't have any hats but your supposed to get early hat access etc.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I didn't think you did get hats for it.

Thought it was only one use boosters.

Few of us going on multiplayer now. Anyone wants to play hop in or send a message

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

.ak wrote: »
    your supposed to get early hat access etc.

I blame Gabe that this has actually become a thing.....:P

Anyone else maps taking ages to download?

Just done a speedtest on my connection and it's grand.

Feel free to add me for some MP games, total new to it and still playing the story, but I'll definitely be up for some MP.

PSN is Finical.

Downloaded really quickly for me earlier.

Although Mick said he was downloading them about 2 hours ago and we still haven't seen him online.

I'll add you there now and I'll prob be back on in 30 mins or so.

Good games lads, I appreciate the invites.

Sorry for my moments of daftness.

On the interrogation I was pressing o to cancel, but it wouldn't, was I supposed to press something else? :pac:

Finical wrote: »
    Good games lads, I appreciate the invites.

Sorry for my moments of daftness.

On the interrogation I was pressing o to cancel, but it wouldn't, was I supposed to press something else? :pac:

What you did was right.. It was just that we didn't have enough parts to keep our clans good so we were hoping to extend the game a bit longer to make more parts.

The risk one takes with interrogation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Has everyone changed over to ps4 online now? Haven't plYed this in ages really need to get back to it!

• Advertisement

Well of the few of us who were on the PS3, myself and McMafia are both on PS4 now (although McMafia hasn't played much TLOU)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Naught Dog at PAX streaming cool stuff about the coding and programming behind their games. http://www.twitch.tv/pax2

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

Well of the few of us who were on the PS3, myself and McMafia are both on PS4 now (although McMafia hasn't played much TLOU)

Going to be getting a ps4 in October hopefully so will probably get the remastered tlou aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,056 ✭✭✭_Redzer_

etxp wrote: »
    Going to be getting a ps4 in October hopefully so will probably get the remastered tlou aswell.

It'd be a crime not to just for the MP alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Bought this game last night, never played it or seen gameplay but decided to get it on ps4. I only had an Xbox when it was originally released so looking forward to sitting down and playing it tonight, to tired to do so last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

Sirsok wrote: »
    Bought this game last night, never played it or seen gameplay but decided to get it on ps4. I only had an Xbox when it was originally released so looking forward to sitting down and playing it tonight, to tired to do so last night

Lucky you!!! :D ... In for a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Lucky you!!! :D ... In for a treat

Yeah wish I could go back and play it for the first time again, currently in Pittsburgh on Grounded+

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Sirsok wrote: »

Jesus I wish I was you, enjoy

Downloaded really quickly for me earlier.

Although Mick said he was downloading them about 2 hours ago and we still haven't seen him online.

I'll add you there now and I'll prob be back on in 30 mins or so.

Soz will get back to it this week. Ended up on the beer all weekend :pac:

• Advertisement

Mp lobby open if people around.

Advertisement