Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Last of Us

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Fakman87

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Man there's nothing more frustrating that an eejit on your team following you around sprinting after you, giving away your location. Had it I. The game there where the guy did it every round, getting everyone killed in about 30 seconds every time.

Big time man! I'm surprised the game hasn't weeded out these type of players because I can't imagine it's very fun for them playing that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

tok9 wrote: »
    Is that gamestop Ireland or UK?

Still says confirmed for me. Not looking good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

TinCool wrote: »
    UK. I'm living in UK these days

Same.. although I didn't get any email yet. Still hopeful I should have it Friday.
    Still says confirmed for me. Not looking good!

I just created a guest account. To be fair the Irish site was similar where sometimes I didn't receive the email until the day I received an item

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

Just pre ordered on ps store there and its pre loading the 11gb as we speak, seemed the easiest option for me!

Cannot wait to play this, this is the game which made my decision to move off xbox and back to playstation.

NotorietyH wrote: »
    Man there's nothing more frustrating that an eejit on your team following you around sprinting after you, giving away your location. Had it I. The game there where the guy did it every round, getting everyone killed in about 30 seconds every time.

Can you confirm if the multiplayer stats are reset? Based on my ps3 progress. I hope it is.

• Advertisement

All set for the weekend tok?

Would be good to round up a few of the lads here for games of multi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Gonna try my luck in HMV tomorrow :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Just pre ordered on ps store there and its pre loading the 11gb as we speak, seemed the easiest option for me!

Cannot wait to play this, this is the game which made my decision to move off xbox and back to playstation.

40GB in total - 11GB is the inital download. Check settings, system storage management, applications...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Notorious97

F1ngers wrote: »
    40GB in total - 11GB is the inital download. Check settings, system storage management, applications...

Yea i saw that, does the remainder download once its released or how does it work?

Edit - just checked where you said, it says total is 43gb, download status is 27gb of 39gb. The rest can just download in standby tonight? Or do i need the game to be released?

I'll be set if the game arrives :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

Fakman87 wrote: »
    Big time man! I'm surprised the game hasn't weeded out these type of players because I can't imagine it's very fun for them playing that way.

I'd say it could be people who didn't play it on ps3, either never got it or never had a ps3. There's not a huge amount of it. I usually trail off in a different direction if I see someone sprinting, and try and flank the other team as they close in on him. Just when they follow you it makes it harder!
    M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Can you confirm if the multiplayer stats are reset? Based on my ps3 progress. I hope it is.

Yep, started from scratch.

Order shipped from GameStop UK via parcel motel. I guess Irish users can use GameStop UK after all!

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I just ordered it this morning. Can I add a few of you lads for the multiplayer, I played it on the PS3 for a few months after release but my mates stopped playing so I gave up. My PSN is PaddyBomb too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

PaddyBomb wrote: »
    I just ordered it this morning. Can I add a few of you lads for the multiplayer, I played it on the PS3 for a few months after release but my mates stopped playing so I gave up. My PSN is PaddyBomb too.

I think I already have you added but if not, it's sheehy83

• Registered Users Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

PaddyBomb wrote: »

Yeah add me away, I may have you added already but if not its NotorietyH same as on here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Trade in watch dogs and get this for 10 quid, unreal. Quite looking forward to tomorrow, bank holiday weekend as well. :D

Got 2 dispatch emails from gamestop last night so I really should have it for Friday.. Getting it today would probably be pushing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

Lets hope PSN multiplayer is not acting up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Chap in HMV on Grafton Street told me yesterday this would be available to buy today. Was he lying to me? :( :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,575 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Chap in HMV on Grafton Street told me yesterday this would be available to buy today. Was he lying to me? :( :pac:

XV told me they would be possibly selling it today. Their FB page says release date 1st Aug so I doubt it but no harm ringing em today.

• Advertisement

The release dates are a complete mess. Give them a ring!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

crazydom wrote: »
    Lets hope PSN multiplayer is not acting up!

It never did on the PS3 and played fine. I had problems in a few sessions but that was only because I was incredibly drunk.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Cheers lads, I'll wander in to Grafton St again on the lunch break!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

The remastered version looks to have a few nice improvements!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Have this on Pre order from amazon but the extra 30% trade in might make me buy it in a store.

What are the chances that it will be for sale today in xtra vision ?

Also are they still taking wii u games as i have a copy of mario kart 8 to trade in ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Have this on Pre order from amazon but the extra 30% trade in might make me buy it in a store.

Also are they still taking wii u games as i have a copy of mario kart 8 to trade in ?

Cex are giving €42 for that btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

RasTa wrote: »
    Cex are giving €42 for that btw

I am about 75km away from one so its not much use to me and its only €38 cash credit is not much good when you looking to buy a new game :confused:

Traded in 2 copys in cex last week of mario kart 8 ;) thank you nintendo for free games LoL

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Doubtful

I have my pre order with XV, don't think they will sell unless somewhere else breaks the date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

I am about 75km away from one so its not much use to me and its only €38 cash credit is not much good when you looking to buy a new game :confused:

Traded in 2 copys in cex last week of mario kart 8 ;) thank you nintendo for free games LoL

They will get copies. HMV usually give the same price sometimes more than Cex so try there. No idea about Wii-u games in that place

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Might be this that pushes me to finally get the ps4 lads :P Cant have ye playing Multi without me boys. I'm a vital member of the team that played a full game of supply raid without dropping a life..
    Will I get much off if I trade in a fine slim ps3 and a game or 30? :P

Advertisement