Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Lumia 800

Options
1747576777880»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

spring21 wrote: »
    I need a bit of help sending multimedia pictures.at the moment I can't send any I get 'try again'.

Wasting your time. Have never been able to send them on Lumia 800

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Reati

spring21 wrote: »
    I need a bit of help sending multimedia pictures.at the moment I can't send any I get 'try again'.

What network? It can be hard to set up setting wise but I've it working on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭spring21

Reati wrote: »
    What network? It can be hard to set up setting wise but I've it working on mine.
    vodafone

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Doug Less

Broke the screen on my 800. Does anyone know where the best/cheapest place is to get a replacement? I will be able to fit it myself, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,281 ✭✭✭Garzard

Photos I'm taking lately are coming out fuzzier than before and can't figure out why. The auto fix feature usually ruins good photos for me so I've stopped using it. Could it be just due to bad focusing or as a result of increasing brightness?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭mrmeindl

Have many people had to return theirs? Me and my sister both have the 800 less than a year, the battery/internal battery charging bits has failed on mine so I'm sending it off to amazon for a refund and on my sisters the headphone port has decided to break. I've never had issues before with phones from Nokia, am I just unlucky or is it a flakey handset? I could still get mine repaired under warranty but I think getting rid is the best option before any other issues crop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Cerbera

Some have had trouble, some haven't.

I've had mine since they came out (Feb 2012) and never had any problems like that with the phone itself

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

Recently I cant access marketplace or games through the menu list. When I press on each it just reverts to the menu page. Everything else seems to be working fine, eg facebook, twitter, email, etc. Anybody any ideas?

Edit; I just rebooted the phone & it works fine now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭eire-kp

My Lumia 800 went dead and will not turn on, I logged on to Nokia care my phone is in warranty and they're sending out a repair package to post the phone too them. I have no proof of purchase though to send with it..any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

eire-kp wrote: »
    My Lumia 800 went dead and will not turn on, I logged on to Nokia care my phone is in warranty and they're sending out a repair package to post the phone too them. I have no proof of purchase though to send with it..any suggestions?

Press all 4 buttons on the right hand side at the same timefor approx 20 seconds and it should come on

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭eire-kp

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Press all 4 buttons on the right hand side at the same timefor approx 20 seconds and it should come on

Thanks for you reply I had a Lumia 800 before and I tried all those reset features, I threw my last one away as I didn't know there was such a facility like Nokia Care.

Advertisement