Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Playing on the US servers on PC here. Servers going down at 3am PDT for the 2.1 patch finally!

Finally. Will get back to playing. Seems like that patch was on the PTS for years. Anyone planing to roll season character? Gonna start a HC one but not sure on which class, maybe DH or Crusader

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

So 2.1 should be up today so? Nice one. I feel like some diablo 3 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I hit 70 last night and will be doing bounties on adventure mode expert/torment1 if anyone wants to join me on ps4; TEQUILASHOT360

• Registered Users Posts: 10,735 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

lol i had to

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Awesome game getting more awesome with every patch.
    I have 4 lvl 70s now ,two more @ lvl 62 and 24 paragon lvl 191.
    Im a casual player, always come and go from the game but always enjoy it immensely since they started to put real effort into the game.
    Its now a hell of a lot better now than release day,looking forward to new patch and seasons.
    I streamed some gameplay on twitch lastnight and got 35 live viewers :P i love my new connection :)

• Advertisement

Dcully wrote: »
    Awesome game getting more awesome with every patch.
    I have 4 lvl 70s now ,two more @ lvl 62 and 24 paragon lvl 191.
    Im a casual player, always come and go from the game but always enjoy it immensely since they started to put real effort into the game.
    Its now a hell of a lot better now than release day,looking forward to new patch and seasons.
    I streamed some gameplay on twitch lastnight and got 35 live viewers :P i love my new connection :)

Diablo 3 is awesome and next patch will dial awesome to 11. Its a shame that people forget that Diablo 2 became really good only very late in its life with Lod and 1.13 patch.

I am looking forward to new patch now and I am really REALLY trying to hold myself from buying it on PS4 too. Next month will be brutal for me money wise, so I need to save up. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Debated getting it on Ps4, after buying Mac and PS3 versions in the past, but... I'm still in love with it, so I did, and I'm glad.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

Bought this today on ps4. Hopping on tonight. Is there a good class to start with for a beginner who is clueless

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

CptMackey wrote: »
    Bought this today on ps4. Hopping on tonight. Is there a good class to start with for a beginner who is clueless

All classes are easy to play honestly. You won't be dying much if at all in normal mode anyway so pick one that you think you will like and have fun :)

I like the barbarian for melee and the demon hunter for ranged.

CptMackey wrote: »

To be fair, all classes are pretty cool and all have their own "coolness" about them.
    I personally like witch doctor a lot, so it would be my choice of caster. When it comes to melee classes Crusaders are just plain awesome. They got buffed and balanced now, so they are not underpowered as they used to.
    I guess my least favourite class is Monk, but it does not mean its bad.

• Advertisement

Patch is up on NA PC. First thing I did. Buy the new stash tab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

must..... resist... urge.... to return!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

must..... resist... urge.... to return!!!!

Bro! You know both of us are gonna get balls deep in this thing again haha

Well I wish I never bought this game.
    I'm bloody hooked

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Next Gen Gamer

Is it worth passing this up and waiting for destiny?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

That's like passing on the ham for the turkey....

2 completely different things

Destiny is another FPS. Assuming your playing on console then there hasn't been anything like Diablo 3 or nearly as good on a home console since Champions of Norrath on the PS2. So if your looking for something abit different on a console go with Diablo 3 imo

Also what Taylor365 said

No . Well worth getting

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Should be level 70 tonite (68 atm) on my monk if anyones up for some T1 stuff.

The monk is a nice class, seems like it'll be great in groups with a couple of wizards/DH's. Stacking everything up for the nukes.

Magill wrote: »
    Should be level 70 tonite (68 atm) on my monk if anyones up for some T1 stuff.

The monk is a nice class, seems like it'll be great in groups with a couple of wizards/DH's. Stacking everything up for the nukes.

Monks are by far the weakest class in the game at end game. It's a shame too as they are fun to play.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,239 ✭✭✭Elessar

Is this worth getting on the Mac? I'm not a fan of multiplayer but I hear the story is pretty good? Haven't played a decent RPG since Skyrim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Monks are by far the weakest class in the game at end game. It's a shame too as they are fun to play.

Eh this is straight up wrong. Monks are amazing for group play and solo. They are a bit more gear dependent then the other classes but once you get them rocking they can't be matched for group utility and they can solo T6 without any issues!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Not after todays patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I don't really intend on playing the game (On the PS4 at least) to the point that it'll matter though. Most people that play on the consoles are probably clueless anyway so i'll probably still be far more useful than most of the random peeps i'm playing with.

Dcully wrote: »
    Not after todays patch.

Yeah they got some nice buffs but that dodge chance nerf is horrible :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

The patch today made the Monks stronger?! Niiice.

Seasons don't go live till Friday :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

2 days is not too bad to wait!

I'm battling my demons here.. i've spent far too much time playing this to get actively involved in it again... but daym those changes are just so tempting!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Did you play the PTR at all dude? If so, what are the seasons like? Probably wont bother playing it again till Friday, start off fresh :)

• Advertisement

My Diablo 3 just updated!!! 2.1 already!

Advertisement