Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Magill wrote: »
    If you catch up to me i'll play some co-op with ya (Im lvl 20 atm, doesn't take that long to level now).

Been watching the cinematics again.... **** me do blizzard know how to do good cutscenes, so bloody good. Also... gief gift ! I've sent out 2 already ! Raging.

I don't play WoW but I saw the cinematic to the next expansion pack earlier, it was absolutely incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Level 31 and still in act 1.

What with playing MMOs and all the gear binding to your character on either equipping it or picking it up it's great to just be able to hand stuff down or give it to friends in this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Varik wrote: »
    Level 31 and still in act 1.

What with playing MMOs and all the gear binding to your character on either equipping it or picking it up it's great to just be able to hand stuff down or give it to friends in this.

Are you just a lot of grinding ya?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I've really been enjoying this game. First time I've played a Diablo game. I'm also having to play it mostly via remote play on the Vita. Obviously not the ideal method but it works well enough. If only the Vita had trigger buttons.

Are you just a lot of grinding ya?

None.

Hardcore + Expert (150%) + loads of bonus xp per kill

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yeah seems easy enough from the get go, im just blasting through hard (Playing monk, have put it up to expert and I don't take much damage in it either). Just looking to blast through to act 4 really.

Monk is really fun, have never played one over level 10 or so. Seems like he'd be great in groups.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

Okay. Diablo brings back memories but I need to know a couple of things before I go and read back over three years of posts:

1. I love beat 'em ups, and I love Diablo. Should I buy Diablo III for PS3? Is it any good?

2. I walked into the shop today and it is advertised as being available from the 19th August? I didn't have time for the queue so I don't actually know, has this game been released in Ireland?

Okay. Diablo brings back memories but I need to know a couple of things before I go and read back over three years of posts:

1. I love beat 'em ups, and I love Diablo. Should I buy Diablo III for PS3? Is it any good?

2. I walked into the shop today and it is advertised as being available from the 19th August? I didn't have time for the queue so I don't actually know, has this game been released in Ireland?

Do you mean PS4 ? PS3 version was released like last year. Not sure if its getting the expansion released on it. PS4 version with expansion included was released a few days ago.

Magill wrote: »
    Do you mean PS4 ? PS3 version was released like last year. Not sure if its getting the expansion released on it. PS4 version with expansion included was released a few days ago.

The PS3 and the 360 have the expansion but it's the same deal as PS4 and one, you need to buy the full game again. There is no downloadable DLC for just the new stuff, but it also isn't a full price game; 30-40 or less online.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,169 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Level 13 crusader :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Level 70 (87 Paragon) Demon Hunter and tearing through master difficulty... Just need a little more something for torment. If anyone wants to power level doing rifts and bounties then add me on Xbox One.

GT: Aeghnor

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Aeghnor wrote: »
    Level 70 (87 Paragon) Demon Hunter and tearing through master difficulty... Just need a little more something for torment. If anyone wants to power level doing rifts and bounties then add me on Xbox One.

GT: Aeghnor

At that paragon level you should be well able for T1 or T2.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Dcully wrote: »

I am able to do T1 but a bit too slow for my liking. :D

Dcully wrote: »

Not really... depends how much farming hes done since dinging 70.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Started on expert and beat Act 4 now on to the new stuff, at lvl 57 now and just noticed I can bump the difficulty up to master so I will. Love the new areas. There seem to be loads more events to be done here and the xp even from simple ones is insane, 1.5million for clearing out a basement mob and 1 elite.

Those enemies that drop into your game after killing another player and then level up to continue the slaughter are like getting kicked in the face, I was in a was party that were doing well but that thing drops in and you barely have time to see it's name (shows who it killed last).

Whenever I try to join a friends game or I invite a friend,I or they get disconnected,this happen to anyone else?

Can anyone tell me what the globe thing is on the bottom left of the UI?

Whenever I try to join a friends game or I invite a friend,I or they get disconnected,this happen to anyone else?

Works fine for me, but I've quit out (as host) a few times with randomers and I assume they've done the same when the host migrates. So it's hard to get a sense of it as if it's random disconnects or what.

Found a sword called Monster Hunter that looks like a the one from Monster hunter, and a Hammer called Odyns son.

Can anyone tell me what the globe thing is on the bottom left of the UI?

Rage/Mana for spells and special attacks

• Advertisement

calex71 wrote: »
    Rage/Mana for spells and special attacks

I thought that was just a cool down period on the different skills mapped to the buttons.

I thought that was just a cool down period on the different skills mapped to the buttons.

No those have their own indicators, you will see the cool down circle the buttons on the bottom left when you use a skill.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

I exported my save data from 360 and got a message about my heroes waiting for me in westmarch etc etc.
    When i boot up on ps4 it says no save data found even though both my accounts are linked to battle.net.
    Has anyone got around this issue yet or do i just have to start again??

If i want to even try again to check the servers it will delete everything iv done so far on the ps4, if i do that i still might not get my old save back so im left with nothing. Its bad form on blizzards part considering this was the reason many people bought D3 again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

Decided to try master difficulty on level 40, not having problems with the mobs or elites but can't get those god damn treasure goblins before the disappear! :(

I'm really enjoying the game but Act I seems to be going in forever. This must be an extremely long game if the first act is indicative of the rest of the game.

I'm really enjoying the game but Act I seems to be going in forever. This must be an extremely long game if the first act is indicative of the rest of the game.

Only played the Beta so I thought it ended Act 1 with the Skeleton king.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Playing it story-wise is alot of fun :D

Each act is about 10-15 hours that way.

Then you complete it and start again...

..... and faceroll it in 2 hours

The "rewards" for crafting are misleading, you get all of them when you train your crafter but it makes it out like you're only going to get 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I'm nearly level 70 and haven't picked up a gift in the game since like level 20, whats up with that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Playing on the US servers on PC here. Servers going down at 3am PDT for the 2.1 patch finally!

Advertisement