Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Varik wrote: »
    If you play on hardcore which has better loot and is needed for the trophies/achivements, when you die that's it and the character is gone along with everything you had on you. On normal I don't think there is anything, maybe wear on your armour.

I've gotten to lvl 19 on expert on hardcore, with only 2 close calls and I got some good gear.

There is a 10% penalty to gear on death on expert.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Been playing for an hour or two and one thing that struck me straight away was the quality of the audio,im using home cinema 5.1 with optical cable and its fantastic. Really enjoying how meaty it is:)

Game feels really stable as well and plays really smoothly for me,good to see that for a change on day 1.

Currently going to finish the game with a wizard on hard,thinking frost build.

Have zero complaints so far,looks great,plays well(even with a controller),and im really enjoying it so far:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I just seen an add for this reaper of souls on ps4 and at the end it comes up "Console (expectedly) and game sold seperatly", isn't this a bit odd? I mean isn't the original Diablo included with this ps4 version? Maybe I'm just hallucinating out of tiredness...

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Really enjoying this on console but feel like im missing out on some game aspects as I'm pretty much Billy no Mates on PS4, so if ya fancy some co-op sometime or want to try out the nemesis system and player gifts feel free to add me, cheers.

PSN: Arklowandy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Gandalph wrote: »
    I just seen an add for this reaper of souls on ps4 and at the end it comes up "Console (expectedly) and game sold seperatly", isn't this a bit odd? I mean isn't the original Diablo included with this ps4 version? Maybe I'm just hallucinating out of tiredness...

Console and game sold separately is usual on adverts now. Reaper of souls has Diablo 3 in it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My copy arrived this morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Varik

My copy arrived this morning :)

Lucky you, have the game but I've been waiting 2 weeks for a new controller to show up for some couch coop.

Might see you on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

BAZ171075 my gamer tag for PS4, feel free to add me..

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Hopefully gonna pick this up tomorrow. Will be starting fresh so if anyone fancies some co-op, PSN - Magill05.

Not sure what class i'll start with, thinking Crusader or Monk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

• Advertisement

Guys does gear equipped on followers have any affect on your character ?

Or what should I be giving to cormac?

calex71 wrote: »
    Guys does gear equipped on followers have any affect on your character ?

Or what should I be giving to cormac?

Magic find gear on followers used to add to your MF, but stat was completely removed. Now followers are just a muscle and buffs. Having a good strong follower helps a lot. Later you will be able to get a set, which brings all 3 followers to aid you in battle. So it is a good idea to be pimping them all with gear.

The Paladin dude is the best, especially if you get the relic that lets him use all his abilities. Was such a life saver for me. Stack him up with defense and hes probably more useful than having another player in your game instead !

I was wondering why folks on my friends list kept sending me legendary items as gifts, turn out gifts drop for people on you friends list in your game and you have to send them on , thats a nice new addition :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,521 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Every seems to be playing Crusader.

Add me on PS4;

Dreadaxe
    I was wondering why folks on my friends list kept sending me legendary items as gifts, turn out gifts drop for people on you friends list in your game and you have to send them on , thats a nice new addition :)

Oh, you can bet they did the same as me and tried to keep it.

You've got 2 options give the person the item or no one gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

I forgot how monotonous this game is on the easier play throughs, gets better the higher you work yourself up the difficulties. Add me on ps4; TEQUILASHOT360 for loads of gifts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

I am finding playing this on normal is quite hard .... :L

2Mad2BeMad wrote: »
    I am finding playing this on normal is quite hard .... :L

I started on experienced with a level 1 character :s

Normal mobs are more dangerous than the bosses, killed every boss without dying so far but have been destroyed by mobs left right and center :(

Who's got this on the Xbone?? Add meh :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭DracusWlf

I have it on the xbox!! Dracuswolf. :) great game!!
    Level 17 wizard!! Gotta love the wooosh of the cold beamy thingy

Is it me, or people actually enjoying Diablo 3? :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 28 markhogan

im still in love with this game its amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Tomorrow is my last day of waiting for a trade deal, then I give up.

Weird that loads of other games got them this year, but nothing for this

The TLOU + €10 they are doing for Metro Redux seems perfect for this game (and my bank balance) :(

Wah?? Of course. I don't get your post :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I think most people are playing off line, so they can build up their stats....

loving it so far.... Ps4 gamertag... BAZ171075

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭2Mad2BeMad

I started on experienced with a level 1 character :s

Normal mobs are more dangerous than the bosses, killed every boss without dying so far but have been destroyed by mobs left right and center :(

Same here! Mobs are alot more dangerous. Not looking forward to higher difficulties :pac:

Never played the previous games, love it though. Breath of fresh air from other games :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Ah the game is in a great state at the moment, just waiting for the seasons patch to go live which seems to have been on the PTR for months now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,165 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Anyone up for some co op action? Will be online from 9pm, first time playing in two years though :/

• Advertisement

If you catch up to me i'll play some co-op with ya (Im lvl 20 atm, doesn't take that long to level now).

Been watching the cinematics again.... **** me do blizzard know how to do good cutscenes, so bloody good. Also... gief gift ! I've sent out 2 already ! Raging.

Advertisement