Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

They really do the best cinematic's in the industry. Wasn't quite as good as the Starcraft 2 launch trailer, but still cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Kiith wrote: »
    They really do the best cinematic's in the industry. Wasn't quite as good as the Starcraft 2 launch trailer, but still cool.

Then they went ape**** for HotS and made up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

lol that double legendary drop before opening the chest..... yeah like that happens...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Techno techno Diablo.

I am not impressed.

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

I said I wouldn't... but I'm pre-ordering RoS whenever I get paid (Friday). Damn it, Blizzard.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The main attraction for me is adventure mode with bounties and rifts.
    Ill most likely roll the new crusader class too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Yup same for me, also looking forward to getting some serious lvl70 upgrades for my Wizard

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,270 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Dcully wrote: »
    The main attraction for me is adventure mode with bounties and rifts.
    Ill most likely roll the new crusader class too.
    Same; bounties and rifts is what I'm looking for but I think I may roll a Crusader for horsie (speed running to a mob for sniping basically).

How quickly could you boost a low level character on Torment difficulty? I'll hit 60 with my Wizard tomorrow (or Friday), and wouldn't mind getting a bit of a boost with my Monk or Barbarian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

i've boosted people from 1-60 in under 90 minutes. it all depends on the person boosting, what torment they can handle. they need to 1 shot mobs to ensure none get to the low level account.

Also depends on the player of the low level, whether they know to stay a safe distance back and dodge the odd arrow etc.

If you want to, add me on bnet and I'll be happy to boost you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

If you have 1 lvl 60 and a lvl 1 then torment 6 is good for a while but eventually it takes too long to kill mobs so dropping to 2 or 3 works out better after lvl 40 or 50.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

As a new player on level 20 this is my reaction every time I pop into this thread.

3598759-2365987535-g1337.jpg

If you want to, add me on bnet and I'll be happy to boost you.

Cheers man, might take you up on that once i get my Wizard to 60.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

As a new player on level 20 this is my reaction every time I pop into this thread.
    Where you at Quest wise Tipsy?

I like savour the game myself instead of pi$$ing through it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Taylor365 wrote: »
    Where you at Quest wise Tipsy?

I like savour the game myself instead of pi$$ing through it :P

Just met some scoundrel fleecing a woman out of a necklace or something.

3598759-2365987535-g1337.jpg

I have completed it twice and I still don't understand half the lingo in here :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,725 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Just done a timed event, had to find the vault room I think, but failed. How good would the rewards have been?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

one rare, one blue and maybe a gem.

At least that's what i've been getting lately from chest events.

The chests/shrines will be in a static position, though not always in the same place in every playthrough. They look redish, and you've to either kill 100 enemies that spawn constantly all around it for a certain amount of time displayed by a decaying time bar on the right of your screen or kill 5 waves of enemies before the same bar runs out. If you complete it, you generally get 2 radiant chests with a rare, a blue and maybe a gem in each. I've yet to find a legendary from one

Preordered ROS for €27 on G2A, does everyone get those wings thingys for preordering?

one rare, one blue and maybe a gem.

At least that's what i've been getting lately from chest events.

The chests/shrines will be in a static position, though not always in the same place in every playthrough. They look redish, and you've to either kill 100 enemies that spawn constantly all around it for a certain amount of time displayed by a decaying time bar on the right of your screen or kill 5 waves of enemies before the same bar runs out. If you complete it, you generally get 2 radiant chests with a rare, a blue and maybe a gem in each. I've yet to find a legendary from one
    The event I just got was some guy standing outside a portal/cave entrance and when I clicked on him a message popped up asking if im ready cos im about to enter a timed event. Then inside I was supposed to run around and find the vault/treasure room before the time was out, but also had mobs coming at me and very nearly made it. Didnt have to kill a certain amount or a set amount of waves, just find the place.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Its out Tuesday, right? March is the New November ffs...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Preordered ROS for €27 on G2A, does everyone get those wings thingys for preordering?

They do, so long as you redeem the code before March 31st I think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Its out Tuesday, right? March is the New November ffs...

Yup

Jacovs wrote: »
    The event I just got was some guy standing outside a portal/cave entrance and when I clicked on him a message popped up asking if im ready cos im about to enter a timed event. Then inside I was supposed to run around and find the vault/treasure room before the time was out, but also had mobs coming at me and very nearly made it. Didnt have to kill a certain amount or a set amount of waves, just find the place.

I had the same one yesterday. Started killing everything, but left them and just legged it through. Got 3 chests, one was pretty fancy looking. A few rares dropped, but nothing amazing.

Kiith wrote: »
    I had the same one yesterday. Started killing everything, but left them and just legged it through. Got 3 chests, one was pretty fancy looking. A few rares dropped, but nothing amazing.

Thats not too bad then.

Yes! First set item dropped from Magda. Natalya's boots or something. And better than current boots.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Jacovs wrote: »

ah yeah, the one from act 2 isn't it? Just plough through it til you find the portal, once ye enter it's free loot from the chests and maybe a shrine.. if the shrine is there, check it to see if it's a fortune one before ye open the chests

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Looking forward to Tuesday and playing my crusader.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

For any Hearthstone players you get 1 free pack for a standard Edition of RoS and 3 for the Collector's edition (assuming they're tied to the same account).

Oh, and it just occurred to me, for anyone getting the retail version, you'll get a code for the Hearthstone card pack, so if you don't want your cards feel free to dole them out in the Hearthstone thread.

Each account can redeem up to 5 packs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,339 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Did you get a code yet, or are they sending it to you on Tuesday?

• Advertisement

Did you get a code yet, or are they sending it to you on Tuesday?

No code yet but they stated as much saying i will get on release day if not before.

Advertisement