Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Andrew76 wrote: »
    I think I've been spolied by only starting to play D3 recently what with the fixed loot system and working servers among other things. The game is so addictive. :)

Out of curiosity, what was the major problem with the auction house that forced them to abandon it, was it the real money purchases or something else? The only auction house I am/was familiar with was in WoW, which worked pretty good.
    The drop rates for items were affected by the AH. If the market was flooded, nothing would have value (aka no one would pay real money for them). So blizzard made there cut along with lucky individuals while the masses of the Diablo franchise turned away as there was nothing to really play for. (well i did anyway.)

This is why i didn't see 1 legendary in 100+hours before 2.0 and have looted about 10-12 with just 10 hours play in 2.0.

Having fun at the mo with my Hardcore witch/sorceress/wizardess. Had a few D/Cs but luckily in town.

Currently in Act 1 Nightmare, Lvl 40 something, carrying a legendary flamberge xD

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I ordered from simply games. I asked if I will get key today. The answer I got:

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that your CD Key will be sent to you this afternoon, this is the earliest we are able to ship this game due to strict publisher restrictions.

Kindest Regards

heres waiting now! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

in the meantime..

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

I bought mine on G2A, their twitter states between now and midnight keys will be mailed.
    I wont get time to play before tomorrow anyway.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Same here. Would be nice to get it today, but it'll be the weekend before i can really get stuck in.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Taylor365 wrote: »
    The drop rates for items were affected by the AH. If the market was flooded, nothing would have value (aka no one would pay real money for them). So blizzard made there cut along with lucky individuals while the masses of the Diablo franchise turned away as there was nothing to really play for. (well i did anyway.)

This is why i didn't see 1 legendary in 100+hours before 2.0 and have looted about 10-12 with just 10 hours play in 2.0.

Having fun at the mo with my Hardcore witch/sorceress/wizardess. Had a few D/Cs but luckily in town.

Currently in Act 1 Nightmare, Lvl 40 something, carrying a legendary flamberge xD

I was the same. I ended up using the AH and after that realised what's the point.

Loving it now. I can see why people were singing the ps3 version praise.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Looks like the fast2play site is getting a hammering today, very slow to load if at all. Come on with my cd key. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Ugh! Minimized my game and apparently a keywarden wandered along and killed my level 38 Demon Hunter :( Started another but the leveling is sooooooooo slowwwwwwwwwwww. Why did they have to give us that XP buff? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

I love Carbot Animations so much:

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Aeghnor

Just got a code from SimplyCDKeys. Check your e-mails lads.

• Advertisement

Just got my cd-key and upgraded my Diablo 3 to expansion! Now waiting for tomorrow :(

Just got my cd-key and upgraded my Diablo 3 to expansion! Now waiting for tomorrow :(

I got it off them too.

Does that count as pre-ordering it? Can we expect any goodies?

Gbear wrote: »
    I got it off them too.

Does that count as pre-ordering it? Can we expect any goodies?

Feck knows m8. honestly, I dont really care about them. Just give me my Paladin Crusader and I am happy bunny again! :p

Feck knows m8. honestly, I dont really care about them. Just give me my Paladin Crusader and I am happy bunny again! :p

I do kinda want my Hearthstone cards though.
    Although sure enough they'll be ****e anyway.

Got my G2A code, i dont see anything downloading, should i?

Also werent all pre orders meant to get the wings delivered to their inventory ingame after redeeming ROS code? no wings for me as of yet.

nevermind i got them.

Dcully wrote: »

Also werent all pre orders meant to get the wings delivered to their inventory ingame after redeeming ROS code? no wings for me as of yet.

nevermind i got them.

Everything has already been downloaded, I think.

You may have noticed that you've been picking up Crusader gear.

All the content is already there. The game code just unlocks it.

Gbear wrote: »
    Everything has already been downloaded, I think.

You may have noticed that you've been picking up Crusader gear.

All the content is already there. The game code just unlocks it.

You can even go in to "create new character" and choose Crusader there. You cant enter name and create it though. Its like she taunting me! :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

nevermind i got them.

Damn you!! :( None for me yet

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,111 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Nor me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Still waiting on G2play code. Should have just got it through the US battle.net site where it works out at €29.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

haha yeah I saw that after I ordered mine from G2PLAY. I know i'll get it before but I still like panicking haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

nevermind i got them.

It doesn't download. It's like wow. You are always up to date patch wise, they just flag you for the content

• Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

ktulu123 wrote: »
    Damn you!! :( None for me yet

Me neither.
    G2A as well.

Anyone at all get their G2Play key yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

When you activate the key into your account, log into game, and select ur toon.

Down the bottom left, there will be a mail icon. Click it, and your wings are there.

edit: you have wings on every toon u own.
    If you play HC, and you die, all new toons will have wings in the mail icon too :)

Just to note, G2A and other companies have hundreds of thousands of keys to send out, so it's possible blizzard's activation servers might be a bit slow sending out the wings.

One more note: Asian servers received ROS there a while ago.
    Everything went perfectly and there was not even any delays in logging in or creating a game.

I envy you. :( I got work at 6:00 tomorrow, so I can't stay long. Balls...

Ok 1 hour to go and still no key. Getting worried now!

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Just got my G2play key a few minutes ago!

Ravage1616 wrote: »
    Just got my G2play key a few minutes ago!

Ok good to hear they must be sending them out atm. How long ago did you order it mate?

• Advertisement

Have fun tonight guys,i hope to get to play tomorrow sometime.

Advertisement