Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Sorry for the delay in picking. I just want it confirmed by D2D my pick is eligible before I put it up, since I don't want to make it and then be told it's not ok :/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Im not going to start my write ups yet for two reasons, last year i dived in a little too soon and was still picking guys who made me reconsider some of my undercard matches.
    And the second reason is because i am interested in any lucrative talent exchanges.. ;)
    Drop me a PM if you fancy it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Sorry for the delay in picking. I just want it confirmed by D2D my pick is eligible before I put it up, since I don't want to make it and then be told it's not ok :/

The wifi in my nam hostel is working so if D2D isn't about I can confirm the pick for you if needed. Long day & will be staying in the hostel for the rest of the night...

19th ahh feck! Though thus far my no.1 pick is still available so fingers crossed

The wifi in my nam hostel is working so if D2D isn't about I can confirm the pick for you if needed. Long day & will be staying in the hostel for the rest of the night...

19th ahh feck! Though thus far my no.1 pick is still available so fingers crossed

I'll send you the PM now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,180 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

yeah, hurry the fúck up.

:)

• Advertisement

Picks and trades are up. Gotta say for the first time, I'm genuinely excited about what I can write now :D

Picks and trades are up. Gotta say for the first time, I'm genuinely excited about what I can write now :D

So too am i!
    BWO vs NWO? = Money!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Pick now up, It may be a suprise that I traded Scott Hall but I now have one of the greatest tag teams in history with Harlem Heat and not to mention Ahmed Johnson , really hoping I get a high number next time as my next pick is vital to my upcoming storylines

de-fúcking-lighted is an understatement.

updated roster...

AJ Styles
    Mr Perfect
    The Road Warriors
    Arn Anderson
    Tully Blanchard
    The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark)
    Masahiro Chono
    Bob Sapp
    "Magnum TA" Terry Allen
    "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

SlickRic wrote: »
    de-fúcking-lighted is an understatement.

updated roster...

AJ Styles
    Mr Perfect
    The Road Warriors
    Arn Anderson
    Tully Blanchard
    The Briscoe Brothers (Jay & Mark)
    Masahiro Chono
    Bob Sapp
    "Magnum TA" Terry Allen
    "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan

Personally would love to see

Mr.Perfect vs Styles
    Sapp Vs Chono
    Hacksaw and MAgnum Vs Tully an Arn
    Road Warriors vs your next awesome tag team pick ( who I hope to rob )

• Advertisement

campo wrote: »
    Road Warriors vs your next awesome tag team pick ( who I hope to rob )

you haven't seen the Briscoes before have you?

them and Warriors, if i do it, would be fúcking stiff, and absolute carnage that I would pay to see.

SlickRic wrote: »
    you haven't seen the Briscoes before have you?

them and Warriors, if i do it, would be fúcking stiff, and absolute carnage that I would pay to see.

Have not seen the Briscoes since TWC days but will youtube them , anyway anyone against the Warriors would be awesome as they are the greatest tag team in the world ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

WEWCF seems to be a Warzone today as an online interview with The Iron Sheik has gone viral. TMZ, MTV.com, E-online and hundreds of other online Gossip sites have picked up the interview. The clearly intoxicated Sheik, laying "The Verbal Smackdown" upon his fellow WECWF Competitors. Iron Sheik has yet to debut for the company, so one can only imagine his reception to be "Frosty" upon arrival

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Making this very open, my plans for Junkyard Dog are quickly getting pushed back as my roster evolves, so I'm very open to trading him if anyone wants to make me an offer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Might sound controversial but why dont we have a list similar to the picks list of everyones trades that are available, would make things pretty easy for everyone id say..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Might sound controversial but why dont we have a list similar to the picks list of everyones trades that are available, would make things pretty easy for everyone id say..

Yep, completely agree with this :)

BTW, pick made and PM'd Liz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Everyone on my roster is tradeable. Make me an offer but don't take the p*ss.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

Beyond Bret and Kurt, I'd be open to trades for pretty much anyone on my roster. However it would want to be a worthy trade.

Out of curiousity ... how is Bob Sapp eligible? Did he wrestle for TNA at some stage?

I think I'm pretty much wrapped up for trades right now. If I got an offer for Carlito, I MIGHT consider it, but even he's part of my plans right now. Everyone is entwined with everyone now in my roster :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

My roster is based almost purely on energy and in-ring ability. I'm open to trades but as has been said before, don't take the pish!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,279 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Out of curiousity ... how is Bob Sapp eligible? Did he wrestle for TNA at some stage?
    Wiki wrote:
    Bob Sapp's pro-wrestling career started in NWA Wildside in 2001. He was quickly contracted by World Championship Wrestling as a developmental wrestler, before the company was bought out by the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) (at that time WWF).
    That's my best stab at it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

and the pieces of the puzzle start to fall....

GlnDv.png
    A spokesperson from Emerald Wrestling has just confirmed the name and poster for the promotions first Pay-Per-View Hazardous to your Health
    The date for the PPV has not been confirmed but the O2 Dublin has had a time in February booked out on a Sunday Night.

The newly fledged promotion has already had it's ups and downs with roster walkouts (which were resolved thanks to the Boards Wrestling Authority)

The promotion has also said that it is interested in co-promoting its live events with Supercard's down the line.

Dudes, on the phone so connection is very limited, can I pm someone to do a check for the availability of my pick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

CMpunked wrote: »
    Dudes, on the phone so connection is very limited, can I pm someone to do a check for the availability of my pick?

sure PM me and I'll check.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

BREAKING NEWS

Fusion Pro Wrestling has come to terms with the release of The Junkyard Dog. Mr. Sylvester Ritter, Dogs real name, has been released after failing his third wellness policy and after it was discovered that he had been supplying our wrestlers in competeing federations with illegal substances.

In a related story, FPW will be taking a week break from selecting a roster member due to drug testing needed to be carried out on our current roster. We appolgise to our fans, but thankfully we have worked out a deal to replace these two missing spots. Please welcome the two newest members of our roster, The Great Sasuke and Stan Hansen!!!

Fusion Pro Wrestling:
    1) Alberto Del Rio
    2) The JGreat Sasuke
    3) 'Stone Cold' Steve Austin
    4) Vampiro
    4) The Great Muta
    5) Sin Cara/Místico
    5) El Hijo Del Santo
    6) Low Ki
    6) 'The Fallen Angel' Christopher Daniels
    7) Colt Cabana
    7) El Generico
    8) Chavo Guerrero Jnr
    9) Stan Hansen

To explain, Walter and I have made a trade, I have taken Stan Hansen and The Great Sasuke. In return Walter has The Junkyard Dog and in the next non-stipulation road he will have my pick that round.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,861 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Damn u CMPunked :( wanted Kaz for a hair match with JoMo :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

the 3 ahead of me have all been online within the last hour, so we could get some movement tonight.
    all my picks are fitting in perfect, so no need for trades (yet)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Spongey1975

Is the next round gonna be a stip round?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Picking JR is somewhat of a waste. People will be making references to him as being the commentator anyway so unless you plan on using him as a manager or a GM, it makes no sense to pick him.

• Advertisement

Tbh, if someone has spent a pick on him, I think it's only fair everyone else not use him then...

Advertisement