Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 PW Draft *Discussion thread - voting info post 2048*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

If anyone has an interest in taking Stan Hansen off me, let me know:)

• Registered Users Posts: 85,686 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If anyone has an interest in taking Stan Hansen off me, let me know:)

With Ted Snr :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Depending how the pre 1970 round goes I might make you an offer for Stan!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Evaluation thread is now up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

What about House Shows? Can they be lumped up in the evaluation thread along with the normal shows?

• Advertisement

Going to post show 1 after round 10, want to flesh out my roster some more

Voltwad wrote: »
    What about House Shows? Can they be lumped up in the evaluation thread along with the normal shows?

Yep

Voltwad wrote: »

Yep

If anyone is game for a house show let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

TBC was a sneaky pick I was so hoping and counting on Chavo slipping through.

Walter I am loving the youtube vid building up your PPV hope you have some more up your sleeve

My 1st show is up feedback would be greatly appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Enjoyed the read, campo. I'm very interested in where you are going with Scott Hall especially.

• Advertisement

My Favourite part of the Draft has begun:)

Great first CWA show there campo, really enjoyed the Scott Hall stuff!! Lovely twist at the end too..

All i can say to MNG is.. Let the Monday Night Wars III commence:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

surprised it took so long for a female wrestler to be picked

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

My first show will be up after my next pick provided everything comes together :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

being my first year I might opt out of the whole house show thing, or maybe only try a couple just before the end of the draft when I've got all my ppv matches pretty much sorted (only 3 matches so far)

being my first year I might opt out of the whole house show thing, or maybe only try a couple just before the end of the draft when I've got all my ppv matches pretty much sorted (only 3 matches so far)

House shows aren't mandatory, they're only for a bit of fun along with a fellow draftee :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I have a nice two hour Consumer Behaviour lecture in the morning to write the bulk of my main event storyline and some of my undercard stuff.

Damnit, Flah took my next pick! Was sure they would both be safe until near the end of the game. Saski was my replacement for Finlay

Gah, Steph is gone? Up until about 5 this afternoon, she was going to be my next pick, and since then, I had been praying she'd last till next round.

Anyway, before my next pick, I'm just waiting on two PMs back and once I get them, I'll throw my pick(s) up...

***BREAKING NEWS***
    CWA would like to announce the departure of Scott Hall we wish him the best in his future endevours but as a company we had no choice but to let Scott go after his behaviour at out house show we wish Scott all the best and hope he can get the help he needs

MNG great write up with cornette cant wait to see what you do with HBK

• Advertisement

Kevin Nash tweeted the following message earlier this evening...
    Scotty. Time to reunite the Band. #Kliq

Actually, I want to ask someone if my next tag pick is valid; I'm 99% sure they should be, in that they've won tag titles before in smaller places, but they are more well known for being in a three man stable together. Who should I PM?

That would be BH or D2D but if you want PM me and I will give my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Garseys

can't wait to start booking the weekly show (ppv has already written itself at least the main event anyway) after these exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 685 ✭✭✭Cactus Colm

This should be up to date ... although only with picks and not transfers as I could only see Scott Hall moving, but didn't see who was going the other way.

1. Cactus Colm ______Kurt Angle, Terry Gordy & "Dr Death" Steve Williams, Bret Hart, The Motor City Machine Guns, Ax & Smash aka Demolition, Tiger Mask, Sgt. Slaughter

2. Walter ___________ CM Punk, Kerry Von Erich, Jake Roberts, Ted DiBiase Snr & Stan Hansen, Jushin "Thunder" Liger & The Great Sasuke, Vince McMahon, The Iron Sheik

3. Machismo Fan ____ John Cena, Yokozuna, Jeff Hardy, Vader, Dean Malenko, Davey Richards and Eddie Edwards, Diamond Dallas Page

4. Teamshadowclan __ Brock Lesnar, Umaga, Ric Flair, Kevin Nash, Bobby Lashley, Booker T, Carlito & Santino

5. CMpunked _______ Randy Orton, Andre the Giant, Sting, Big Show, Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater, Mark Henry, Mason Ryan

6. BH _____________ Daniel Bryan, Killer Kowalski & Gorilla Monsoon, Triple H, Kenta Kobashii & Johnny Ace, Shelton Benjamin & Charlie Haas, Jeff Jarrett, Muhammad Hussan

7. A Primal Nut _____ Sheamus, Crash Holly, Hulk Hogan, R-Truth & Road Dogg Jesse James, Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty aka 2 Cool, Shane McMahon, The Dream Team aka Greg The Hammer Valentine & Brutus The Barber Beefcake

8. SlickRic _________ AJ Styles, Mr Perfect, The Road Warriors, Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard, Jay & Mark Briscoe, Masahiro Chono, Bobb Sapp

9. Garseys _________ Dolph Ziggler, Bam Bam Bigelow & Chris Kanyon, Edge, The Kings of Wrestling aka Claudio Castagnoli & Chris Hero, Curt Hawkins & Zack Ryder, Paul Heyman, La Resistance (Sylvain & Rene)

10. TheBostonCrab __ Alberto Del Rio, Junkyard Dog, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Vampiro & The Great Muta, Sin Cara & El Hijo Del Santo, Low Ki & Christopher Daniels, Colt Cabana & El Generico, Chavo Guerrero Jr

11. Campo _________ The Miz, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Dan " Waylon Mercy " Spivey & Razor Ramon, Matt Morgan & Hernandez, JBL, Abyss

12. The Groutch _____ Jay Lethal, The Big Bossman, Mick Foley, Austin Aries, The Hurricane & Rosey, The Osirian Portal aka Amasis and Ophidian, The Mountie

13. Liz (tbc.......) ___ Cody Rhodes & Ted Dibiase Jr, Brian Pillman, Christian, London Brawling aka Desmond Wolfe & Magnus, MNM aka John Morrison & Joey Mercury, James Storm, Michael McGuillicutty & David Otunga

14. D2D____________ Air Boom, Owen Hart & The British Bulldog, Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Max & Jeremy Buck, Jack Swagger, Age of the Fall aka Tyler Black & Jimmy Jacobs

15. Furious-Red______ Robert Roode, Mike Awesome, The Rock, The Dudley Boyz, Brian Kendrick & Paul London, Tajiri & Rhyno, Brodus Clay

16. MNG____________ Dave Batista, Mitsuharu Misawa, Shawn Michaels, The Ultimate Warrior, Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane aka The Midnight Express, Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson aka The Rock'n'Roll Express, Jim Cornette, Trish Stratus

17. Glenjamin________ Samoa Joe, Bruiser Brody, Dynamite Kid, Fergal Devitt, David Hart Smith & Tyson Kidd, Hardcore Holly & X-Pac, Barry Windham

18. Volt_____________ Ken Anderson, Rick Rude, Ricky Steamboat, Sabu and Tazz, William Regal & Lance Storm,Eric Bischoff, 'Psycho' Sid Eudy

19. Flah_____________ Kenta & Naomichi Marufuji, Chris Benoit, The Undertaker, Scott Steiner, Jerry "The King" Lawler, Ken Shamrock, Takeshi Morishima and Kensuke Sasaki, Lex Luger

20. Spongey_________ Wade Barrett & Drew McIntyre, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Kane, Pope D'Angelo Dinero, Bob Backlund, Finlay, Stephanie McMahon

Awaiting TSC to pick and you will then see who Scott Hall was traded for Sucka.............and then of course it is my pick and it will be obvious why I took the person that I took

Fergal Devitt looks like a boy band member on Glenjamin's teaser ppv poster :p

• Advertisement

PWInsider.com

The following image has been posted over on WECWF.com. This early poster for "Mayhem Rising III" perhaps lets slip, that the companies bigggest PPV of the year, will be headlined by a match up between CM Punk and Jake "The Snake" Roberts.

The Companies Website is also pushing the term "Let the War Begin"
    which is an obvious retaliation against Jim Cornette. And MNG and the comments recently made about the Monday Night Wars III...

Here's a link to the image for anyone who missed it..

30894152.png

Advertisement