Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpopular Opinions.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Suas11 wrote: »
    Jennifer Aniston is really plain looking. Same with Julia Roberts.

Agreed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wrong about Jennifer, right about Julia.

Julia has a truly amazing smile though. It just melts your heart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

I refuse to stand for the National Anthem in Pubs cos I think it's retarded

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

major bill wrote: »
    I refuse to stand for the National Anthem in Pubs cos I think it's retarded

It depends. If it's after a good session of trad/country/"rebel" songs then I think it's okay.

But if it follows a night of songs that wouldn't be out of place on "Top of the Pops", then yes, it is fairly ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭major bill

Wilberto wrote: »
    It depends. If it's after a good session of trad/country/"rebel" songs then I think it's okay.

But if it follows a night of songs that wouldn't be out of place on "Top of the Pops", then yes, it is fairly ridiculous.

Yup, should have put that in. Ive often been in pubs where they play it after a bingo night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

karaokeman wrote: »
    Monica is better looking than Rachel in Friends.

Rachel is sexier though despite that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Tarzana

Not another Google World Cup doodle...yes we get it, the World Cup is on. *yawn*

Yeah, and they're all really crap too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I have been saying this for years about Julia Roberts... I never really understood the 'Pretty Woman' role based upon just looks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

I think Jennifer Aniston is amazing looking. I can't get over the fact that she's well into her forties. She looks really great.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭Legs.Eleven

Are ye serious? I think Julia Roberts is stunning (although not as sexy as other women perhaps).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Also, while we're on the subject of attractive women Rihanna has to be one of the most overrated ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Wilberto wrote: »

It doesn't count if you only do it out of fear for your kneecaps:D

I'd always stand for it, I have to say - it's just a simple show of respect, then it's straight back to fiddling the taxes and whinging about the kip!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

im handsome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Also, while we're on the subject of attractive women Rihanna has to be one of the most overrated ever.

look at her forehead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

I see nothing wrong with getting rid of the junior cert. It will probably even help save money. Although that saved money is probably paying debt instead of education.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

Would she not be considered more sexy and risqué than beautiful though?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Would she not be considered more sexy and risqué than beautiful though?

A nice big arse on her and a cute pixie hairdoo, not risqué really

• Registered Users Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

The death penalty is not that bad an idea

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,678 ✭✭✭I Heart Internet

A close second to Cheryl Cole.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,846 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

I used to find her attractive but her personality completely puts me off.
    A close second to Cheryl Cole.

I've never understood the media's fascination with her.

A nice big arse on her and a cute pixie hairdoo, not risqué really

Not her look though. I was talking more about her image and her attempts at being risqué that many might buy into.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,089 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Reminds me of a Shih Tzu dog. Although I find it's generally women who tend to go on about her sexiness more than lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

Not her look though. I was talking more about her image and her attempts at being risqué that many might buy into.
    I dont think anyone over the age of 16 would find her brand of forced and hackneyed sexuality remotely risqué.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭gugleguy

What use is the junior cert outside second level and the status it gives per student to a pre leaving cert class? While I have seen some students walking around with hoodies with Leavin Cert 2014 :rolleyes:, I don't think wearing a hoodie with Junior Cert 2014 would carry much street cred somehow.:pac:

I dont think anyone over the age of 16 would find her brand of forced and hackneyed sexuality remotely risqué.

The media seem to get into a tizzy about some of the stuff she's done. That see through dress she wore at some awards ceremony for one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Life is not short. It's the longest thing you'll ever do!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭Chickentown

I hate the way alot of people in this country live for the weekend and spend the first half of their week talking about how fu£ked they are from the previous weekend while the second half of the week is spent talking about how sloshed they are going to get next weekend...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,348 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Leonardo De Caprio deserved to win an Oscar for The Wolf of Wall Street.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement