Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unpopular Opinions.

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

Links234 wrote: »
    Not to mention regurgitating that idiotic conspiracy theory that Planned Parenthood is selling bodyparts...

Why is it idiotic? They do sell body parts, do they turn an excess profit beyond their running costs on body parts/specimens, no.
    You probably know this though :-\

http://www.vox.com/2015/7/14/8964513/planned-parenthood-aborted-fetuses

http://www.seattletimes.com/nation-world/who-buys-sells-and-uses-fetal-tissue-acquired-from-abortion-clinics/

My unpopular opinion is that its always better on boards to say something that sounds good rather than is correct.
    And this is actually more common for the "socially conscious" than the Hang-em high posters.

edit:didnt see new posts for some reason but note the sale to cover costs is legal under federal law which the investigation found.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭fiachr_a

I didn't think the film "Taxi Driver" was that good or made any sense. How can a guy go a rampage killing then be cleared of the killings?
    Plus he killed old men, what's impressive about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

fiachr_a wrote: »
    Plus he killed old men, what's impressive about that?

You talking to me?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,991 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Antarctica wrote: »
    Affected you enough to write about it.

You sound like a heartless so and so.

Less of people like you required on this planet.

I'm far from heartless, but I value human life more than an animals life. If that makes me heartless, so be it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

Antarctica wrote: »
    Affected you enough to write about it.

You sound like a heartless so and so.

Less of people like you required on this planet.

Upset about a lions death... tells a fellow human the world would be better off if they were dead.

It would be hilarious if it didn't reflect a weird mental block afflicting so many of our fellow humans.

How many children died of abject poverty, preventable disease, starvation, war, violence, abuse, neglect etc since Cecil died?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ok this is so sick, Cecil's brother Jerico has been shot dead by poachers. He was looking after Cecil's cubs. I think the reason people and including myself are so outraged and sickened when these animals are killed is because these animals are in danger of extinction, human beings are not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭jobbridge4life

fin12 wrote: »
    ok this is so sick, Cecil's brother Jerico has been shot dead by poachers. He was looking after Cecil's cubs. I think the reason people and including myself are so outraged and sickened when these animals are killed is because these animals are in danger of extinction, human beings are not.

Tell that to the Syrian kid who watched his whole family be executed and is now scratching out survival on his own as a desperate unwanted immigrant in a foreign land. He probably feels he is doomed to extinction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I'm repulsed by big-game hunting and human suffering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I'm repulsed by big-game hunting and human suffering.

That's not allowed on the Internet. You have to pick one or the other. Thems the rules.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

New thread here.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement