Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Battlefield 3]Moaning & Bitching

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Working fine for me. :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Down for me too

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭desaparecidos

Why do you have to wait until the end of a game for achievements and points to "commit". I've been "disconnected from ea servers" a good few times now but the unlocks I gained during the match did not count when I was booted out.

Waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

I'm loving this game for the most part but something that's really pissing me off is the constant spamming of M320 and RPG

People who spend the whole game prone at the end of a tunnel or walkway with an RPG......just **** off.
    The M320 I think is a bit overpowered and everyone seems to be using it,there's no skill involved in using it,just fire in the general direction of someone and you have a kill or multikill if someone is unlucky enough(me) to spawn on the player.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,517 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Fuck you Origin. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,995 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Working for me

Password reset on the origin page seems to have fixed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,599 ✭✭✭✭klose

Conquesto on metro, b flag on xbox anways needs to be moved baaaadly, Im sure its been said here before :D

other team hovering over your air support deployment blowing vehicles the second they spawn is getting really old really fast, course some will call it a good tactic but good god is it annoying, shooting em down is fun tho, relief :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

really really really starting to get sick of the constant ctd's at map changes etc.

it seems 50% of the games i try join crash to desktop at least once.

this game is broke and they ened to release a patch to fix issues the lazy kunts

• Registered Users Posts: 17,427 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Find I'm not getting any more crashes since I did a clean re-install.
    However I still get that stupid issue where when you die you can't click the deploy button with your mouse which means quitting the game and rejoining..got it 3 times last night :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    Find I'm not getting any more crashes since I did a clean re-install.
    However I still get that stupid issue where when you die you can't click the deploy button with your mouse which means quitting the game and rejoining..got it 3 times last night :mad:

Change spawn location and click the place where Deploy was.

is that because the team lists are ontop of the screen?
    that kept happening me but hitting tab minimises the team lists and you cna deploy. could be totally different to your problem

Hitting the Enter key works when the mouse doesn't. Use arrow keys to select spawn point.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Why do you have to wait until the end of a game for achievements and points to "commit". I've been "disconnected from ea servers" a good few times now but the unlocks I gained during the match did not count when I was booted out.

Waste of time.

So people don't just quit games when they're not winning. This is a far better means of making sure losing games don't turn into 1 sided massacres.

Shiminay wrote: »
    So people don't just quit games when they're not winning. This is a far better means of making sure losing games don't turn into 1 sided massacres.

if the game worked and there were no crashes maybe i would agree with you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't know about disconnects but you can definitely quit a server and keep any unlocks you've earned before a round ends. Battlelog can take a few minutes to update but if you join another server you'll have them.

Stinger and Javelin suck ass.

My team always starts good, but then loses by 200 or so points in the end.

LAAAAAAAG

Also Origin gets very confused about cloud storage, do not enable.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

Craggy was good tonight but decided to go a bit hay-wire late on. Still managed to rack up about 60,000 points in about 3 hours. :)

Getting randomly stuck looking through the killcam of the last guy to kill you, or yourself even while alive.
    Happened a lot tonight. Has been happening since late Oct at least.
    Link

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Idiotic random teammates as ever.

Top my team leaderboard if not the overall one regularly enough while getting through my fair share of objective work. But if I can do this and still switch it up and take out ground and air support why can't others? -_- Afterall, they are running around like headless chicken continually providing the enemy with easy kills.

Also it's not ****ing hard to spot an enemy. Took me a few ranks to even figure out what this was what with being a newbie to the series, but now I do it 90% of the time I see an enemy be it on ground on air.

Besides the above, the odd freeze and very frustrating times I'm kicked namely from a winning team and re-join on the losing team.. very much enjoying the game. Taken to it fairly easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 913 ✭✭✭TheFairy

We have our server on 1000 tickets large conquest maps. Game plays even better imo. Rounds dont last more than 20-30 mins!

found another problem last night, decided to give the sp a quick go, first map, like 20seconds into game, on back of train, supposed to pick up shotgun blocking door.

pc version not giving me the option to pick it up, it just says [shotgun] when im near it.

watched the youtube movies and they ALL say what key to pick up the shotgun. i have my E changed to ENTER, tried changing it back, still no joy.

good thing i wasnt planning on playing sp much.. wp dice

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Games gone from smooth as silk for me to crashing every 15 minutes. Never had the issue before and didn't install/alter anything. Think I'll wait a few days until its smoother but its such a pity. Tied game of the year along with Skyrim for me (Zelda a close third :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

copeyhagen wrote: »
    found another problem last night, decided to give the sp a quick go, first map, like 20seconds into game, on back of train, supposed to pick up shotgun blocking door.

pc version not giving me the option to pick it up, it just says [shotgun] when im near it.

watched the youtube movies and they ALL say what key to pick up the shotgun. i have my E changed to ENTER, tried changing it back, still no joy.

good thing i wasnt planning on playing sp much.. wp dice

isn't it the R key?

:pac:

Just constant lag now.

I love the way if I'm crouched or prone some lag kicks in and my player stands up.

Increasingly unfun to play now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Idiotic random teammates as ever.

Top my team leaderboard if not the overall one regularly enough while getting through my fair share of objective work. But if I can do this and still switch it up and take out ground and air support why can't others? -_- Afterall, they are running around like headless chicken continually providing the enemy with easy kills.

Also it's not ****ing hard to spot an enemy. Took me a few ranks to even figure out what this was what with being a newbie to the series, but now I do it 90% of the time I see an enemy be it on ground on air.

Besides the above, the odd freeze and very frustrating times I'm kicked namely from a winning team and re-join on the losing team.. very much enjoying the game. Taken to it fairly easily.

Try hardcore, it appeals to more of the realism nerds - so sometimes, esp. on german servers there is a bit more teamplay (not always)

Obviously don't expect much on a public server, but highly recommended to get just one friend to play.. that way you can team up in tanks, choppers.. extremely effective.. always repairing, spotting, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

dreamers75 wrote: »

Ya I like the 1 Para servers. Some good lads there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,995 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Damn you skyrim, damn you

Advertisement