Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

saladtime wrote: »
    Does anyone have an o2 or 3 presale code they'd like to PM me?

I'm buying a family ticket tomorrow if it's available again and would love to get the best possible spot for the kids. Ta

Here ya go: XQG7729YQ

if you have already got one by PM then this one is fair game for anyone else in need!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

We don't get a reduced rate using that do we? I rarely use those codes. I think I did when Soundgarden were playing just.

nah you just get to buy tickets 3 days before general release!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Broken Strings

Anyone else having trouble getting presale tickets?

I keep refreshing and pressing find tickets but then it keeps telling me that there are no tickets available for the event yet

nah you just get to buy tickets 3 days before general release!

Ah yes, actually I knew that, come to think of it. Well I guess that's pretty good to have a little perk like that. But has it shifted to 3 customers now instead of o2 ones?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 503 ✭✭✭colmufc

Ah yes, actually I knew that, come to think of it. Well I guess that's pretty good to have a little perk like that. But has it shifted to 3 customers now instead of o2 ones?

o2 customers are now 3 customers as 3 boughto2 this year

Okay, so is there actually no such thing as o2 anymore, like, do you ask for o2 credit in the shop?

Okay, so is there actually no such thing as o2 anymore, like, do you ask for o2 credit in the shop?

you still ask for o2 credit but that won't be for long , o2 is now a part of 3 and will be phased out over the next 6 months I belive , you should still get txts from o2/3 for pre sales

Well, not personally. But the guy who I usually go to the WWE events with gets the presale codes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

colmufc wrote: »
    you still ask for o2 credit but that won't be for long , o2 is now a part of 3 and will be phased out over the next 6 months I belive , you should still get txts from o2/3 for pre sales

Presume my O2 card will become a 3 Card then or something?

• Advertisement

I guess it takes them a while to completely rebrand. Like when Digifone turned into o2 years ago.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Presume my O2 card will become a 3 Card then or something?

actually not sure on that one as I assume it's regulated by the financial regulator so it maybe re brand or maybe be independent of 3 and Telefonica may own it

Anyone else having trouble getting presale tickets?

I keep refreshing and pressing find tickets but then it keeps telling me that there are no tickets available for the event yet

Did anyone end up getting presale tickets for this?

I've been trying all day and no luck. I can't even select tickets or anything.

There doesn't seem to be much fanfare about it this time around. It will be just after WrestleMania. Just out of interest, what wrestlers are being advertised? Obviously it will change.

I never bother with the pre-sale anymore tbh. There only seems to be a fairly limited amount of tickets and since I've given up on trying to get front row cause of the kids behaviour, I'm as happy waiting for Thursday and getting what I want...

Anyone else having problems loading ticketmaster.ie at the moment?

Man, these topics have gotten depressingly quiet :(

Anyay, BLOCKD, Row 10, seats 108-110. Pretty much same as last two events :)

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Got same seats again ringside b row a

I went for tiered seating because i'm short and whenever I end up at ringside I can't see anything because of people letting the kids stand on seats or just tall people in general standing up :(

Tiered seating was great the last time, so we went for Block D :)

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭prettyinpink

Got exact same seats again. ringside block E row A!!! happy days!!

• Advertisement

To be honest, I can't justify paying that much money for not that much of a difference in view!!

Ah, I can. Front row is amazing in terms of getting close to them, shaking hands, seeing everything up close.

Me though, I'm disenchanted from one too many kickings, elbows, getting puked on, getting abused, trodden on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Pentecost

And that's just the parents

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Hey everyone, I've gone to a few events but none since in the 02, so I'm wondering what would be better for a Raw event, the back row of section D (a floored seating section) or tiered seating? I'm not going with kids so that isn't a concern, just looking for best view and atmosphere.

Hey everyone, I've gone to a few events but none since in the 02, so I'm wondering what would be better for a Raw event, the back row of section D (a floored seating section) or tiered seating? I'm not going with kids so that isn't a concern, just looking for best view and atmosphere.

Personally would said tier; back row on floor will be very hard to see anything with the amount of people standing and waving signs.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Personally would said tier; back row on floor will be very hard to see anything with the amount of people standing and waving signs.

The main problem is I'm dreadful with the map so I haven't a clue where the tickets are actually located. It was saying RINGA row N, seats 3-4, where exactly that is I couldn't tell you.

Do any websites or radio stations ever do giveaways for these shows? I know 2FM had tickets.

Do any websites or radio stations ever do giveaways for these shows? I know 2FM had tickets.

depending on how it sells, for the one this month pretty much all of them had tickets going - 2fm, todayfm, 98fm, and radio nova i know for sure!

I listen to Today FM pretty much every day, but I guess I don't listen to it during the peak hours!

• Advertisement

The main problem is I'm dreadful with the map so I haven't a clue where the tickets are actually located. It was saying RINGA row N, seats 3-4, where exactly that is I couldn't tell you.

Checking the map, those seats would be in line with the ramp so you'd be looking at a bit of an angle the entire night since you're not directly facing the ring. Plus you'd be a fair bit back too, so you'd have a lot of people in front of you. For paying the full whack, you'd have a creak in your neck and back the next day :P

I used to go front row all the time, but for the last two, I've gone tiered. Still going at top price, but no kids, facing the ring dead on and a far better view. I'd take a look and see what tierd seating you can get tbh.

Unless you've already got them...in which case, they are awesome seats :o

Advertisement