Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Would any recommend something good to do in dublin while i wait for the show to start. I was thinking of doing in the Guiness tour. Hopefully i will get tickets to the signing

Guinness tour is cool yeah, but my favourite place to go in Dublin (in nice weather) is Dublin Zoo. It's about 10-15 minutes walk from Heuston.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

This can change any time but be warned that Daniel Bryan has been added to a show in South Carolina the night before the Dublin show. Kane has also been added with Dolph Ziggler removed which is good news as he was announced for both shows so he should be in Belfast/Dublin - all talent at the SC show on Wednesday won't be flying to Ireland.

So just in case, be warned Daniel Bryan might not make it and we might just get a Randy Orton v Big Show match instead to match TV.

http://www.coloniallifearena.com/events/eventpages/455.asp#.UncLVZRg75h

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jeez, I know "card subject to change", but there's going to be a lot of angry people if both Cena and Bryan are advertised and dont show up...

Jeez, I know "card subject to change", but there's going to be a lot of angry people if both Cena and Bryan are advertised and dont show up...

Cena is still advertised on Aiken, The O2 and the WWE website.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

If Cena isnt there isn't a bad thing for me :-) but Bryan better be there. Look guys no point stipulating about it. We'll have to wait 3 days!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I think there will be a few angry people if AJ isn't there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Did anyone buy those VIP tickets ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

wardy2 wrote: »
    Did anyone buy those VIP tickets ?

What did they get you?

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

I've had a read of the past few pages, it's very cool to read about all of your experiences.

It'll be my first time at a house show on Thursday, and I managed to snag signing tickets by fluke, too. I have ringside seats, Block B - is it really as bad as people say? Anything that I can do to mitigate any potential awfulness? (Apart from smacking kids... :D)

For people who have tickets to the signing, what time are you going to get there for, if it starts at 2?

Also, do Smyths provide something for you to get signed? I've managed to convince my friend to come to the signing and show with me, so we want to get her something to be signed, if it's not provided.

Any help would be appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Also, do Smyths provide something for you to get signed? I've managed to convince my friend to come to the signing and show with me, so we want to get her something to be signed, if it's not provided.

Any help would be appreciated!

There'll be bits of paper with WWE written on it and they're for people who don't have items with them. I'm bringing homemade 8X10s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Charisteas wrote: »
    I think there will be a few angry people if AJ isn't there either.

I certainly wont be angry is she is not there......i dont see why she is so popular :confused:

max life wrote: »
    I certainly wont be angry is she is not there......i dont see why she is so popular :confused:

I'd be distraught! I can think of many reasons why she's so popular but my fingers would be wrecked from typing! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

I'd be distraught! I can think of many reasons why she's so popular but my fingers would be wrecked from typing! :D

She's capable of dropping pipebombs that's one reason from so many out there haha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

x43r0 wrote: »
    What did they get you?

Wwe Superstar VIP Experience Package
    includes
    1 Premium Ringside Seat
    1 Meet & Greet and Autograph Opportunity with WWE Superstars**
    1 Photo with WWE Championship Title
    1 Exclusive Limited Edition WWE Event Chair
    1 Exclusive WWE Snap Back Cap
    1 Limited Edition Event Poster
    1 Commemorative VIP Ticket Holder
    On-site VIP Concierge
    all for E375......

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭spektorfive

Hi guys. I'm bringing my nephew to the show on the 7 th. I was thinking of parking in Heuston station and getting luas to 02. But parking there closes at 11.45. The show should be well over by then? right? Just wondering be safe enough time wise.

Hi guys. I'm bringing my nephew to the show on the 7 th. I was thinking of parking in Heuston station and getting luas to 02. But parking there closes at 11.45. The show should be well over by then? right? Just wondering be safe enough time wise.

Yeah the show is usually over well before 11 O'Clock so you should have plenty of time to get to your car out.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

There'll be bits of paper with WWE written on it and they're for people who don't have items with them. I'm bringing homemade 8X10s

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

lads im living down cork and coming up with my cousin who is special needs and loves the shield would love if anyone had 2 spare ristbands for this or even one for him.id love to meet them but once he does i would be happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭sixfingered

Hi guys, anyone sat in Block D, Row 4 before?

Trying to figure out if my tickets are ringside or in the tiered section as there's two blocks on the o2 floor plan. I'm thinking these are in the tiers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Hi guys, anyone sat in Block D, Row 4 before?

Trying to figure out if my tickets are ringside or in the tiered section as there's two blocks on the o2 floor plan. I'm thinking these are in the tiers though.

As far as I can tell they are tiered.

Edit - Actually, looking at that again. I think I'm wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

sat in block d before..excelent seats

Aiken now confirm what I suggested a few days ago. Daniel Bryan is no longer advertised.

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/component/eventlist/details/9774-wwe-live-in-dublin-7th-november.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Aiken now confirm what I suggested a few days ago. Daniel Bryan is no longer advertised.

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/component/eventlist/details/9774-wwe-live-in-dublin-7th-november.html

but look who has been added:

The Rhodes Brothers

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDUST!

I'm not all too disappointed about Bryan. I'm dying to see a lot of the talent announced though! Looks like an awesome show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

The Rhodes Brothers

Belfast too???

Edit : just realised that Aiken Brothers are promoting the Belfast one too and they're listed :)

No Cena for Belfast, wee man not best pleased :( Getting short changed up north it seems lol

http://www.aikenpromotions.com/component/eventlist/details/9771-wwe-live-in-belfast-6th-november-2013.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,710 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

The Rhodes Brothers

How I just reacted in work.

epic_win_guy_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

No Daniel Bryan and no AJ Lee.....if Aiken promotions website listing is correct! However they both are still listed on the WWE website and The 02 website

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Sorry to change topic but just wondering about those wristbands. I'm thinking of going in at like half 9/10 Thursday morning to get some but not sure what the demand is like and if I get there will there will be a queue out the door :/ Realistically there's only going to be 100 up for grabs because everyone is going to get a pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

No AJ. GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

On the subject of wristbands/tickets for the signings in Belfast, can anyone who has ones for both Smyths and Toys R Us tell me if they are both the same?

Advertisement