Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Just back from Smyths, they gave me two of the tickets for the signing

tumblr_mvl583Hh8t1rptb91o1_500.jpg

cool might try and head up sunday and see if i can get one. wendesday might be too late to try for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

The Dean Ambrose breaking his arm was a joke on facebook by a wrestling page who added a Rick Roll video to the end, thank god!

I messaged Smyths and they said there will be a photographer there on the day taking photos and uploading them onto Smyths' Facebook! That's good news anyway!

I wonder do you have to pay for the pics though?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

is there any chance of reserving 1 ticket for the signing. Im in Waterford and cant make it up to dublin til thursday morning.

PTH2009 wrote: »
    is there any chance of reserving 1 ticket for the signing. Im in Waterford and cant make it up to dublin til thursday morning.

as far as i am aware its first come first served. best of luck anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

I messaged Smyths and they said there will be a photographer there on the day taking photos and uploading them onto Smyths' Facebook! That's good news anyway!

I hope that they'll take pics for everyone. If they're only there for 10mins and F off that's ridiculous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Saying there will a photographer there most likely means to take promotional photos for the Smyths website. They try to get the people in and out as quick as possible so its probably that.. If it was to take photos for each person that would be great but would be time consuming.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Well there goes my chances of getting tickets :(. Won't be up till wedensday lunch-time.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

ciano316 wrote: »
    Saying there will a photographer there most likely means to take promotional photos for the Smyths website. They try to get the people in and out as quick as possible so its probably that.. If it was to take photos for each person that would be great but would be time consuming.

When Jericho was in wrestling mania they had their own photographer - worked out far faster as otherwise people would be foostering with cameras and phones - that would take longer!

Just saw this on the Smyths Ireland Facebook Page regarding tickets.

Talent, dates and times may change due to events outside our control. Any changes will be updated here.

Terms & Conditions:

1) 200 tickets will be given away from the store in advance of these events. A further 200 tickets will be given away on the day of these events. 2) Tickets are available on a first come, first served basis and are limited to 2 per person.

*Limit of one signed item per person.

**A ticket does not guarantee admittance to meet the WWE Superstar or Diva.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Hey guys just one quick question... how long does the signing usually last?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭shootie

Never been to one of these before, just wondering if you need to purchase anything or how much do these tickets cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

shootie wrote: »
    Never been to one of these before, just wondering if you need to purchase anything or how much do these tickets cost?

You don't have to purchase anything at all. Tickets are collected from Smyths on Jervis St. on a first come first served basis and it's for free. So you have to go there as soon as possible to collect one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

My sister was in to get some there but they're gone. Might have more on the day...

My sister was in to get some there but they're gone. Might have more on the day...
    According to the site there giving out another 200 on the day. Here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

Well blast it anyway! Someone was getting mine tomorrow.
    I have to say the whole system for these superstar signings is a complete joke. What would be better in my opinion is this; all tickets for the event should be available online from the smyths website (like any other event). And each ticket should have a 5 euro deposit on it. When you show up to the store you should be able to get your deposit back on condition that you have a valid event ticket for the show at the o2 that evening.
    This means that everyone has a fair crack at getting a ticket, like people living all around the country. Also this would be the real definition of first come first served as I have know about them for days. The deposit ensures that there isn't abuse of the system and of course showing your live event ticket means your a paying customer of sorts (which obviously is the reason these guys make money and are in town).
    Fair play to smyths for having more available on the day but its going to be hard to make plans to go up there at 2pm when you have no guarantee of a ticket on the day?!

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭wardy2

Going to head down early Thursday see if I can get a ticket since they be holding another 200 tickets on the day..

Let's hope so :/

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone that did get a ticket Smyths are selling figures of Rollins and Reigns in a tag team set for €20 tomorrow, the Dean Ambrose is on sale for €10 or there abouts.

http://www.toys.ie/WWE-2-Pack-Series-24-Reigns--Rollins-!131130002-prd.aspx

http://www.toys.ie/WWE-Basic-Series-33-Dean-Ambrose-!131121005-prd.aspx?qwSessionID=c59573bb-ed02-42ea-baf5-30d83e247b8d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

esprimo wrote: »
    Fair play to smyths for having more available on the day but its going to be hard to make plans to go up there at 2pm when you have no guarantee of a ticket on the day?!

Yea, I'd imagine the batch they release on Thursday is available from when they open the store so there'll be a queue of people there from early in the day to get passes. then coming back later for signing. Pretty ****e way of doing it really

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

esprimo wrote: »
    Well blast it anyway! Someone was getting mine tomorrow.
    I have to say the whole system for these superstar signings is a complete joke. What would be better in my opinion is this; all tickets for the event should be available online from the smyths website (like any other event). And each ticket should have a 5 euro deposit on it. When you show up to the store you should be able to get your deposit back on condition that you have a valid event ticket for the show at the o2 that evening.
    This means that everyone has a fair crack at getting a ticket, like people living all around the country. Also this would be the real definition of first come first served as I have know about them for days. The deposit ensures that there isn't abuse of the system and of course showing your live event ticket means your a paying customer of sorts (which obviously is the reason these guys make money and are in town).
    I think an even fairer way of doing this would be :
    If every ticket for the live event that evening had a unique code that ( if that person wanted to go to the signing ) could be entered on the Smyths website. Then maybe 5 days before the signing, a raffle was done with them codes. Winners would then have 3 days to collect a wristband from their nearest store. If they didnt collect their wristband before 2 days before the signing, then another raffle would be done with the uncollected wristbands. This would ensure all wristbands were distributed fairly. Everyone's a winner!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't think Symths care about "fair" or giving people tickets base on the fact they have tickets to a show elsewhere. Symths want to make money themselves, and once they sell out the tickets and turn a profit, they don't care who gets in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

***WWE Championship Match***
    WWE Champion Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

- - -

***Six Man Tag Team Match***
    Big Show, Dolph Ziggler & The Miz vs. The Shield

- - -

Also see your favorite WWE Superstars including:
    Kofi Kingston
    Santino Marella

Fandango

Wade Barrett

Damien Sandow

Los Matadores

Real Americans

Zack Ryder

AJ

Natalya

And many more!

Card subject to change

seen this on Aiken Promotions website. I like the list hopefully its accurate for Dublin show

Cena gone?

only noticed that now, very odd if he has been removed.

***WWE Championship Match***
    WWE Champion Randy Orton vs Daniel Bryan

- - -

***Six Man Tag Team Match***
    Big Show, Dolph Ziggler & The Miz vs. The Shield

- - -

Also see your favorite WWE Superstars including:
    Kofi Kingston
    Santino Marella

Fandango

Wade Barrett

Damien Sandow

Los Matadores

Real Americans

Zack Ryder

AJ

Natalya

And many more!

Card subject to change

seen this on Aiken Promotions website. I like the list hopefully its accurate for Dublin show
    Cena gone?

Orton/Byran --> should be a good match
    6 man tag --> though big show was 'fired' and why oh why is miz in this match.
    Kofi --> yay
    Santino --> actually look forward to this should be a good laugh
    Fandango --> meh
    Wade --> yay
    Sandow --> like santino should be good. hope they let him cut a good promo
    Tag Teams --> meh hope they face each other. giant swing on el torito LOL
    (actually how about el torito vs hornswoggle haha shortest match ever :D)
    AJ and Natalya --> big big plus only thing that would make this better is if Paige was there.
    No Cena --> doubt this will happen he will be there in some form (maybe via satellite)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Cant wait to do the fandangoooo :)

Yeah, I thought Big Show was "banned for life" :rolleyes::P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Cena vs. Del Rio was advertised on TV.

Yeah, I thought Big Show was "banned for life" :rolleyes::P

I understand how this works I just don't understand how he has got so much tv time lately.
    ciano316 wrote: »
    Cena vs. Del Rio was advertised on TV.

I know I seen the advertisement and the 'lineup subject to change' written on the bottom of the screen during the advertisement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

i heading to dublin for the show on thursday and will be arriving at heuston at around 9.30 and heading straight to smyths to try and grab a ticket for the signing.

Would any recommend something good to do in dublin while i wait for the show to start. I was thinking of doing in the Guiness tour. Hopefully i will get tickets to the signing

Advertisement