Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 767 ✭✭✭SimonQuinlank

They are still doing signings in England and Scotland,so I'd be hopeful of them doing the same here.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

not to get anyone excited but with HBK in this storyline now with Orton, Bryan, HHH etc, could we see him at Dublin show? :O

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Hender

not to get anyone excited but with HBK in this storyline now with Orton, Bryan, HHH etc, could we see him at Dublin show? :O

Tbh Gav, HHH would be more logical....Bryan wins the title and HHH appears to somehow screw him out again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

More likely scenario...

Bryan wins via DQ, but makes Orton tap out to the Yes Lock for a "feel good" moment.

Cena headlines vs Del Rio and beats him clean to send everyone home happy.

Meanwhile, HHH and HBK stay in America.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,774 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Not a hope in hell!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

More likely scenario...

Bryan wins via DQ, but makes Orton tap out to the Yes Lock for a "feel good" moment.

Bryan will win the title and then justin roberts will say 'orders from head office the match must be restarted' and bryan will win by dq sending everyone home happy.

Can also seeing Bryan being attacked by orton and the shield and then big show or john cena will come to the rescue

• Registered Users Posts: 37,983 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

More likely scenario...

Bryan will win the title and then justin roberts will say 'orders from head office the match must be restarted' and bryan will win by dq sending everyone home happy.

Can also seeing Bryan being attacked by orton and the shield and then big show or john cena will come to the rescue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Bryan wins the title and Justin Roberts will say 'orders from the authority the match must be restarted'. Bryan kicks Roberts in the head, chokes him with his neck tie, sending everyone home happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Bryan wins the title and Justin Roberts will say 'orders from the authority the match must be restarted'. Bryan kicks Roberts in the head, chokes him with his neck tie, sending everyone home happy.

Hahaha shades of Bryan in his Nexus days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Seeing as there is a VIP Ticket deal this time around will there even be a signing in Smyths or will only those that got VIP tickets get to meet someone, also FUFUFUFU @ No Goldust, man he is a legend.

I have been told that there WILL be a signing in both dublin and belfast. Not sure who but I have been chasing them to find out!

• Advertisement

I have been told that there WILL be a signing in both dublin and belfast. Not sure who but I have been chasing them to find out!

I can't wait man !!

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    I can't wait man !!

it's like getting blood out of a stone with them this time around though - i think the injuries coupled with the cancellation of shows has completely thrown them and they are rushing to get everything done!

it's like getting blood out of a stone with them this time around though - i think the injuries coupled with the cancellation of shows has completely thrown them and they are rushing to get everything done!

Appreciate it man ! Let's just hope Dublin doesn't get the short straw like last time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Decobuzz

While we're at it, would it be possible for some of you not to torment the wrestlers in their hotel. On these 2 week tours they get little or no time to relax. When they're in the hotel it's their downtime and their private time. I doubt they appreciate or want to be asked by a grown adult for an autograph as they're walking to their room or jumping on the bus. If you want an autograph head to Smyths and get Yoshi Tatsu and Layla to sign your belt at the official session.

Decobuzz wrote: »
    While we're at it, would it be possible for some of you not to torment the wrestlers in their hotel. On these 2 week tours they get little or no time to relax. When they're in the hotel it's their downtime and their private time. I doubt they appreciate or want to be asked by a grown adult for an autograph as they're walking to their room or jumping on the bus. If you want an autograph head to Smyths and get Yoshi Tatsu and Layla to sign your belt at the official session.

Totally agree.. Although I really wouldn't mind getting Layla at the official signing :D

Looking forward to the signing! Can't wait as always!

Confirmed for Dublin:

THE SHIELD!! :D

Confirmed for Dublin:

THATS FANTASTIC!

Belfast get Kofi (2pm in smyths) and Santino (3pm in toys r us)

Confirmed for Dublin:

GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN !!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!

Is it from 3 to 5 as usual?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Wow unbelievable really looking forward to this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Confirmed for Dublin:

Source???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Belfast get Kofi (2pm in smyths) and Santino (3pm in toys r us)

Cheers for the info! That said, the times aren't great, wee lad doesn't get out of school until 3pm and then there's the hour and a half drive to Belfast :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Liamalone

max life wrote: »
    Source???

The poster is the source, he works for WWE in some way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Confirmed for Dublin:

good lord that is good news. where/when is the signing? first time going here.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭esprimo

I wonder what would be a good item for the shield to sign?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

esprimo wrote: »
    I wonder what would be a good item for the shield to sign?

I am getting the rollins reigns figures gonna bring them up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Best chance of seeing major stars like that would be if by chance they are in a storyline come the time that they tape RAW/Smackdown over here next Spring

I went to the tapings this year in London and (apart from the current big stars) we got Triple on Raw and Taker on Smackdown (Vs Dean Ambrose where Billy Gunn, Road Dogg and Triple H did a run in after the cameras went off)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭waitingforBB

Any idea when Smyths will have the wristbands available?

• Advertisement

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    GOOD GOD IN HEAVEN !!!!! YES YES YES YES YES YES YES !!!!

Is it from 3 to 5 as usual?

starts at 2pm this time - not sure what time it runs to!
    max life wrote: »
    Source???

email from the guy organising the signings in WWE HQ
    lycan238 wrote: »
    good lord that is good news. where/when is the signing? first time going here.

it will be in smyths toy store on Jervis Street

Advertisement