Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

What time are people going to start queuing at on Thursday? This will be my first signing, so am curious as to how it works.

Do you think quick photos will be allowed?

I was looking forward to doing the "Yes! Yes! Yes!" chant. It's a shame DB apparently won't be there :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

anyone know how good the seats are? Im in BlockG Im assuming these would be good seats but can anyone let me know?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 15 gavinmurphy123

• Registered Users Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It says the Rhodes Brothers though, hot damn I gonna see Goldust.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I was looking forward to doing the "Yes! Yes! Yes!" chant. It's a shame DB apparently won't be there frown.png

You can still do it for Big Show, seemingly he does it now too. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Blani wrote: »
    Sorry to change topic but just wondering about those wristbands. I'm thinking of going in at like half 9/10 Thursday morning to get some but not sure what the demand is like and if I get there will there will be a queue out the door :/ Realistically there's only going to be 100 up for grabs because everyone is going to get a pair.

I am not sure there will be a que at that hour - if you go in when the place opens (9am) you should get 2 tickets handy enough I'd say!

• Site Banned Posts: 99 ✭✭untouchable

anyone know what time the doors are for the belfast gig??? my first ever show so im not sure if i should just get there on time for the show(730) or go in earlier if the doors are open early. the ticket says 6 but would it really be open an hour and a half before the card kicks off?? would we be just standing around??

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Hey guys,

I have a very cool announcement to make..

My friend is bringing his professional camera to the signing tomorrow and he's going to take pictures of the whole thing and will take pictures of everyone with The Shield. He's going to be behind the barrier so look out for him. After the signing session, he's going to post all the pictures in a public album on FB and I'll send you the link to that album and you can share it with everyone you know who've been to the signing.

I think the security might stop him if everyone is turning around and posing but maybe they won't haha :D ... People Power !!

Happy Wednesday everyone and see you all tomorrow !!!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

anyone know what time the doors are for the belfast gig??? my first ever show so im not sure if i should just get there on time for the show(730) or go in earlier if the doors are open early. the ticket says 6 but would it really be open an hour and a half before the card kicks off?? would we be just standing around??

show will kick off - aka first wrestler entewrs - at 7:30 on the button. I'd say the doors will open at 6 as they want everyone to know where their seats are, and buy as much merch as possible before the show starts! 6 would be par for the course!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Decobuzz

I suggest you take to your seat for 10 past 6 and begin to stare at an empty ring for 80 mins. You can watch grown men walk around with replica belts loving the fact kids are staring at them.

John Cena vs Del Rio = Cena
    Orton vs Big Show = Orton wins but Big Show will beat down Orton at the end to make the kids happy.

How on earth are you all excited about this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Decobuzz wrote: »
    I suggest you take to your seat for 10 past 6 and begin to stare at an empty ring for 80 mins. You can watch grown men walk around with replica belts loving the fact kids are staring at them.

John Cena vs Del Rio = Cena
    Orton vs Big Show = Orton wins but Big Show will beat down Orton at the end to make the kids happy.

Why on Earth are you being so b##chy about it? We all know the results buy not everyone can go over to the states for a raw or a PPV where there might be surprise results. We make do with what we've got. As for the being seated at 6:10 that's ridiculous! The merch stands and bar open with the doors. You've plenty of time for shopping (and drinking) also you an get a pic at the ring or entrance ramp!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Arriving at 7 is lots of time - go to the toilet, check out the merch stand, grab a pint, then find your seats closer to ring time. 02's not a big place, every seat will be a good one. Some things you can't avoid like parents letting their kids rush to the front at the end and entrance of every match, and some scum loudly making a scene! Was cool being there last time and seeing "face" Michael McGuillicutty get booed and "heel" Regal get respectfully cheered! He laughed it off on the mic and they changed how they wrestled according to us. Was great! In short, these kinds of events, it's what you make of it so try not to let things bother you and just enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Never rule out surprises. At the last few London shows I've been at we got Kevin Nash and the New Age Outlaws turn up as surprises

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Decobuzz

x43r0 wrote: »
    Never rule out surprises. At the last few London shows I've been at we got Kevin Nash and the New Age Outlaws turn up as surprises

TV Tapings are different. There won't be any surprises at a Dublin show.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Kofi Kingston signing was great, friendly as you could get and shaking hands with those who got to the desk before posing for a photo :) A credit to WWE.

Wee man with the man in question:

Liamalone wrote: »
    Kofi Kingston signing was great, friendly as you could get and shaking hands with those who got to the desk before posing for a photo :) A credit to WWE.

Wee man with the man in question:

That's so cool man :) !!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,160 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

A bit nervous I won't get tickets to the signing

I'm getting into Dublin around 9am and getting the luas to jervis. So give or take I will be in symths at say 10am.

Mite hang around the clarion hotel and see are any of the wrestlers hanging about

First time in the big apple on my own scared lol.

How do u get frm Jervis luas stop to symths .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Hopefully they'll be as laced towards photos in Dublin as they are there limalone! Hopefully they'll be greatful for AhKh's help too! Can't wait for this signing and the show too! It's fandango time!!

PTH2009 wrote: »
    A bit nervous I won't get tickets to the signing

I'm getting into Dublin around 9am and getting the luas to jervis. So give or take I will be in symths at say 10am.

Mite hang around the clarion hotel and see are any of the wrestlers hanging about

First time in the big apple on my own scared lol.

Once you get off the luas, walk the opposite way of the luas and take the first right you see, walk for a minute or two and it will be on your left :)

PTH2009 wrote: »

It's literally around the corner. Get off at the Jervis stop, go to the closeby end of the street and take a right (at the corner of Jervis shopping centre). Keep going, you'll see "Banba toy store". Walk straight past it and Smyths is a few doors up. (it's between Banba and Cineworld). It's like a 4 minute walk. (You can check it on Google maps if you're worried)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Enjoy lads

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BlahBlahOhYeah

Charisteas wrote: »
    You can still do it for Big Show, seemingly he does it now too. :P

True. Although his chants are a little...less energetic... :)

I can feel the buzz already for tomorrow. I'll have crashed and burned by 2pm at this rate.

AhmadKh7 - that's really sound of your friend.

Is everyone going to chance their arm and ask for photos? I couldn't leave without at least trying.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

ocd-buzz-kill-160boxart_160w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Gutted I won't be going to both shows this week. everyone whos going, have a good time. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I doubt they appreciate or want to be asked by a grown adult for an autograph

Jeez lighten up, you sound like a really bitter person.

TV Tapings are different. There won't be any surprises at a Dublin show.

Ummmm http://www.nzpwi.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=7072&Itemid=105

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 mc gripen

Does anybody know when the show ends? I don't really fancy walking about town in the small hours with a child.

First, welcome to PW boards! The show ends about 10pm. There's already a thread about this event so I'll be moving this post there. Enjoy the show

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Ill be one arriving before 9am for shield signing tickets. Must meet Dean Ambrose :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

The reason Mick Foley showed up as a surprise was because he was in Ireland doing comedy - I had the chance to interview Mick after his Dublin appearance and he said he hadn't decided to go until earlier that day. So it wasn't like they planned anything for the show.

Any other surprises at European house shows, like Paul Heyman last year or Kevin Nash in the UK was because the shows took place after the TV Tapings.

WWE will fly over people needed for the tapings halfway through the tour and will on some occasion then include them on further house shows.

Dublin last November was the only time in recent memory that they came here after the UK TV Taping - otherwise we would have got CM Punk alone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Also...

It's become apparent that the majority of lower level seats (bar front row) are reserved for guests and not sold to the public.

Saw an old post here about people trying to get ringside - it's all luck as there is a lot less on sale than you think.

So when they announce the next show and tickets go on sale next week be cautious and don't go out of your way to try and secure them. It's all in the luck of the draw that morning.

Advertisement