Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

AhmadKh7 wrote: »
    My friend is bringing his professional camera to the signing tomorrow and he's going to take pictures of the whole thing

Are you and your friend going to arrive there for 2pm, or a bit later?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

Just browsing to see what tickets are left, and ringside seats show up. bought them straight away, delighted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭AhmadKh7

Just browsing to see what tickets are left, and ringside seats show up. bought them straight away, delighted. :D
    Haha I know !! Two of my friends got A19,20 today :D

Haha I know !! Two of my friends got A19,20 today :D

RINGD? if so I got 18.

didn't expect to see a ringside seat pop up. but I'm delighted it did. :D

I'm not sure but I was so surprised !! In my case, On the day of release, 8:30am waiting at TM retailer and I end up in Row G hahaha :D
    It doesn't matter much really, we'll all be having fun :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Blani

Just wondering has anyone been to these signings in Smyths before? My boyfriend has to leave pretty soon after 2 and we were thinking of being first in line. Does anyone have any ideas what time you'd need to start queuing up at to be top of the line?

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭undertaker fan 88

not sure how it works in smyths but with schools being on til gone 3 id say you wouldnt have to go down to early.am hoping to pick up 2 tickets to it myself for me and my cousin but wont arrive in dublin til 12ish 2moro so not looking good :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Also...

It's become apparent that the majority of lower level seats (bar front row) are reserved for guests and not sold to the public.

Remember I got sitting next to Sheamus' parents a few times ago. Was weird cause I didn't realise who they were at first; just some old people who obviously weren't there as uber fans but had front row tickets. Then noticed as soon as Sheamus finished his match, they left the show. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Anyone at the Belfast show know what merch was at the show! Eager to know so I've a plan if I get anything!

Charisteas wrote: »
    Are you and your friend going to arrive there for 2pm, or a bit later?

He's going to be there at 2 but I'll be the one running late lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

RINGD? if so I got 18.

didn't expect to see a ringside seat pop up. but I'm delighted it did. :D

What time did you buy your tickets?

I bought mine today and got row 1 of the risers which is pretty good as well.

ciano316 wrote: »
    What time did you buy your tickets?

I bought mine today and got row 1 of the risers which is pretty good as well.

Bought mine at 7:30pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Just back and as a non fan I enjoyed it rightly, wee man loved it and thought it was better than the one in April past.

Highlight of the night was being lucky in that The Shield entered down the stairs right beside us, wee man loved that!

Highlight for me was the wee bull dude that accompanied Los Matadores, well funny :)

Merchandise wise, there was none of the rise above cancer gear I've seen mentioned. I noticed a cool RKO? Cap, a few dodgy Bryan grey t - shirts and the two below that were bought by the young 'un. I wasn't too impressed with the gear tbh bar those below and the aforementioned hat.

Definitely getting the "Hounds of Justice" t-shirt !! Cut it sleeveless and wear it to the gym with the music playing in my head haha

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Blani wrote: »
    Just wondering has anyone been to these signings in Smyths before? My boyfriend has to leave pretty soon after 2 and we were thinking of being first in line. Does anyone have any ideas what time you'd need to start queuing up at to be top of the line?

I am dragging my fiance down early in case there is a que. Probs around 1 or so. I don't want to spend all day in a que.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Who said surprises don't happen on these tours?

Last night in Belfast, seems like
    Miz turned heel again.

Couple of reports from said Belfast show here -

http://pwtorch.com/artman2/publish/Arena_Reports_10/article_74403.shtml#.Unspsic0X1w

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/news/303101/WWE-House-Show-Results-11.06.13:-Belfast,-Ireland.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭max life

Liamalone wrote: »
    Just back and as a non fan I enjoyed it rightly, wee man loved it and thought it was better than the one in April past.

Highlight of the night was being lucky in that The Shield entered down the stairs right beside us, wee man loved that!

Highlight for me was the wee bull dude that accompanied Los Matadores, well funny :)

Merchandise wise, there was none of the rise above cancer gear I've seen mentioned. I noticed a cool RKO? Cap, a few dodgy Bryan grey t - shirts and the two below that were bought by the young 'un. I wasn't too impressed with the gear tbh bar those below and the aforementioned hat.
    Was just wondering how much the t-shirts cost each? Also, was there autographed merchandise there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Deciding whether or not to go tonight..does anyone know of the best place to park as I would be driving up after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Nimmi182

Regarding the signing. Loads of tickets left. Was there at 9am this morning and was only 8 waiting plus the girlbehind the counter is giving out whatever amount of tickets you would like. Also got the shield figures so pretty delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Definitely getting the "Hounds of Justice" t-shirt !! Cut it sleeveless and wear it to the gym with the music playing in my head haha

I bought that shirt yesterday form wrestling mania in stephens green, really good quality - and a class looking shirt!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Decobuzz

PinkFly wrote: »
    Deciding whether or not to go tonight..does anyone know of the best place to park as I would be driving up after work.

Save your money. The wrestlers will be going through the motions and won't know what city they're in.

Decobuzz wrote: »
    Save your money. The wrestlers will be going through the motions and won't know what city they're in.

Did you run out if characters for the name "DecobuzzKILL" ?

PinkFly wrote: »

There'll be plenty of Craic at the show! I don't know of any parking areas nearby other than the onsite parking (which is about a rennet for the evening)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Decobuzz

Did you run out if characters for the name "DecobuzzKILL" ?

There'll be plenty of Craic at the show! I don't know of any parking areas nearby other than the onsite parking (which is about a rennet for the evening)

I'm just speaking my mind. Everyone doesn't have to be so positive in here. 'Oh gosh i can't wait to see Big E!!' :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Decobuzz wrote: »
    I'm just speaking my mind. Everyone doesn't have to be so positive in here. 'Oh gosh i can't wait to see Big E!!' :rolleyes:

If you have nothing else to contribute just move on please. Some people will want to go an enjoy this. If you don't, please don't try and take from others' enjoyment.

Good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

x43r0 wrote: »
    Never rule out surprises. At the last few London shows I've been at we got Kevin Nash and the New Age Outlaws turn up as surprises

It means nothing now but I remember being really surprised when I went to a house show back in 2010 expecting to see HHH and instead got to see Dos Caras (before he became Alberto Del Rio) wrestle live.

Speaking your mind is one thing but continuously trying to discourage others about going is a problem. If you've such a problem with the show and how it'll run why are you posting and giving out?
    We all know that it's only a little house show but, it's the best we get. We're not all able to head to London for TV tapings or to PPVs stateside. We've to make do with this. It's a bit of Craic with like minded people.

I'm not being overly positive, I just think that we're lucky to have such a packed roster on the show and such great talent at the signing!

[/Rant]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Was the no show of Daniel Bryan felt/noticed or what? As he was advertised.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 cdarcy89

Just went onto Ticketmaster for a nose and see what sort of seats are available and there are some really good ones out there. Did anybody get the VIP Package??

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,444 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

First time sitting in tiered seating tonight, hoping to avoid the stampedes and the vomit. Looking forward to seeing if the change of location enhances my experience, cause I was miserable last time...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭Liamalone

max life wrote: »
    Was just wondering how much the t-shirts cost each? Also, was there autographed merchandise there?

T - shirts were £25 each, hats were the same, autographed A4 'photos' were £25 also but they're more like a card material printed off a computer. Wristband set was £15, as was the programme.

They know how to stick the arm in lol

Advertisement