Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭ardle1

Does it not look a bit odd on an ego battery?

are there many using the protank on ego batteries how do you find it?

pt4i.jpg

It looks class m8,nothing could look any more odd,than a filthy smelly numerous disease causing tobacco cigarette.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

Heliguyheliguy I think your e-cig looks class! :)

My eGo update:

Thankfully my eGo battery is working again! YAY! :)

I don't know what my Son did with it? But he has managed to fix it!

When he handed it back to me he rolled his eyes and asked me if I was for real. So, I guess it must have been easy enough to fix.

It deffo wasn't a case of 5 fast click on, I'd tried that. I know how to do that. Whatever it was its sorted now anyway! :)

I don't have much confidence in my eGo battery now though, it seems to be a cheap make. I'm gonna get a Joyteck eGo C Twist as soon as I can. We've got to get the new car fixed (can't believe that we didn't even get half a day out of it before it started giving trouble. :( Damn it!) But once the car is sorted I'm gonna get myself an e-cig that I can depend on!

Thanks again everyone who gave me advice. Everyone on these threads have been really helpful over the last few days. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Is anyone having leaking issues with the rsst? Its vaping away fine but then I leave it standing overnight and my mod is covered in juice. Its coming from the deck, down the positive post and out at the bottom of the 510 threads.
    Was thinking of wrapping the positive post with plumbers tape.
    Just wondering if anyone has had this problem and if they solved it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

Just got the new kanger t3s delivered this morning. I'm sitting on the bog in work now vapping away. It's great so far, but will wait until I've used a full tank before rating it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Ionised

Just got the new kanger t3s delivered this morning. I'm sitting on the bog in work now vapping away. It's great so far, but will wait until I've used a full tank before rating it.

That's a horrible menmtal picture...take it out of my head NOW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Just got the new kanger t3s delivered this morning. I'm sitting on the bog in work now vapping :Dfapping :D away.
    It's great so far, but will wait until I've used :Dfilled :D a full tank before rating :Dflushing :D it.
    Ionised wrote: »
    That's a horrible menmtal picture...take it out of my head NOW!
    He can't - it's encrusted on! :D:):D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Some people call it a bit bad luck lately

Some people just roll their eyes and hand you back a working battery

You'll have to watch him next time ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭heliguyheliguy

not mine lads, its just a pic I grabbed of google. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Encrustment

... Ok how about "vooping"?

By the way, I've been vapping away at this thing all day and no problems yet. No gurgling no leaking no nothing. Down from 3ml to 1.2ml.

So far = two thumbs up. For a fiver it's fecking great.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Gillian72

StickyIcky wrote: »
    Some people call it a bit bad luck lately

Some people just roll their eyes and hand you back a working battery

You'll have to watch him next time ;-)

My Son likes to act all mysterious! Any normal person would have sat down and showed me how to fix it in case I ever need to fix it again in the future, but not my Son he likes to be the one who fixes things. I've been asking him for years to show me how to download music and how to put it on my i-pod. But he won't show me. He just asks me what I want and then he puts it on my I-pod. I'd love to know how to do it myself, but my Son won't take the time to show me. He says I get real annoying when he tries to explain things. The cheek!!!! :eek:

Kids, hey? Well he is a young adult now, but sometimes he goes on like an old man! Although I can't really complain coz he fixed my eGo and he also fixed the front caliper on the new car that we only bought yesterday. A mechanic had quoted us €300 to fix it!!!!! So my Son saved me a fortune in the last two days! :)

I'm still gonna get a new e-cig. Is the eGo C Twist any good? I'm dying to try out a Mod, but I just don't have the cash to get one at the moment.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Karl_c

I don't know anyone else in Ireland who vapes, so these are my first questions here. I'm in dire need of supplies.

Best place to buy nicotine 50-100 mg/ml?
    Best place to buy pg?
    Best place to buy vg?
    Best place to buy flavourings?

(If I need to import, advice)

Also I have some pieces on route via fasttech, snail mail so an post eventually. There is no liquid in the order, just a vamo II kit and some various pieces. Will it get through, will I get stung for vat on the $70 order?

Sorry I realise that's quite a bit.

*sucks on protank whilst scratching chin

I am currently vaping a pro tank on a 900 ego vv. The top heavy feel is nice. I'm trying to decide if I like aqua mint. It looks about as odd (to the unconverted) as any e-smoke. To each their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

Try the alchemist cupboard they have a good starter mixing kit here
    http://www.thealchemistscupboard.co.uk/product/gold%20diy%20mixing%20kit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Karl_c wrote: »
    Best place to buy nicotine 50-100 mg/ml?
    Bargain Vapour.
    Best place to buy pg?
    e-CigShop.eu
    Best place to buy vg?
    Pharmacies, it's a shade cheaper. Otherwise, e-CigShop.eu
    Best place to buy flavourings?
    Leisureliquids.com if you don't mind buying abroad, e-cigshop.eu if you're staying local.

(If I need to import, advice)
    Not sure what advice you need?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

For some reason I have got it in my head that Dekang and Hangsen juices are gank.

is this reasonable?

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

Personal choice
    some people like it and some hate it and that goes for every make out there

For some reason I have got it in my head that Dekang and Hangsen juices are gank.

is this reasonable?

Dekang menthol is nice
    Hs storm is too burnt cigar leaves for me

That's all I know of these

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

is this reasonable?

I just get a very strong chemical after taste off them,it's kind of like the smell you get walking past a hairdressers,but it's a taste.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭dball

is this reasonable?

1 x 20ml Dekang Cappuccino
    - Nic Strength: 18mg Medium High: First ever order - found it too sweet at first but added a 1st choice tobbaco flavour to it to take away some of the sweetness - Was a nice flavour but not a great TH.

1 x 20ml Dekang Chocolate (80/20)
    - Nic Strength: 11mg Low
    Way too weak a flavour - not enough chocolate and too much something else - it might have been a slight cherry or strawberry in the background. Still have about 19ml in a bottle.

1 x 20ml Dekang Cheesecake
    - Nic Strength: 16mg Medium Turned out to be my every day vape. Love it cant get enough of it - perfect balance - not too sweet at all. ive probably ordered 50 ml of this and still loving it.
    personally ill keep with it as i dont find it too sweet at all but someone else might think otherwise.

1 x 05ml Dekang Strawberry Milkshake
    - Nic Strength: 16mg Medium
    Again too sweet for me but I also found Wingnuts vanilla Custard too strong a flavour so I added this and found a nice mix when vaped
    (Vanilla Custard 20mg)

1 x 05ml Dekang Coffee
    - Nic Strength: 16mg Medium
    Still in the unopened bottle - Im not looking forward to this as i've found my favourite flavours to be the sweeter ones. Ill probably order another cappuccino or latte flavour and experiment with combining the 2.

All above vaped in a ego T starter kit (6 weeks off the fags) love this vaping!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Hmmmm, cheesecake,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

as poster couple posts back asked,whats the normal waiting time on delivery from fasttech ? ive ordered itaste 3.0 kit on first of July and picked shipment choice of 10-12 days delivery with better packaging,as ive read they do reroute their shipments around countries that customs wouldn't pick them up easy,so just thinking whats average delivery time to Ireland for those who ordered before,as so far i got only invoice that purchase has been made and that is it.
    Not really worried if it gets lost or anything,as paypal seems safe enough to get refund if need to,but prefer to get the kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

is this reasonable?

Its like asking if bovril tastes nice.
    Its all down to personal taste. Dekang usa mix (mixed with a little liqua vanilla) has kept me off the tabs for 19 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cordni

I'm looking to move on from the e-lite cigarette and am thinking of getting the eGo Boge Cartomiser
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/boge-cartomizer-ecigarette-starter-p-136.html

Any one have any feedback or recommendations?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

cordni wrote: »
    I'm looking to move on from the e-lite cigarette and am thinking of getting the eGo Boge Cartomiser
    http://www.ezsmoke.ie/boge-cartomizer-ecigarette-starter-p-136.html

Any one have any feedback or recommendations?
    Look no further than this

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

Cartomizers are so 2 years ago!

Mr Smunt is on the money with his recommendation.
    You can't go wrong with E-Smokeireland's products and their after sales service.

With this kit, I believe they're offering 5 samples of their own brand of eliquid plus a 30ml bottle of Mom and Pops liquid - a great deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

mrplop wrote: »
    Cartomizers are so 2 years ago!

Mr Smunt is on the money with his recommendation.
    You can't go wrong with E-Smokeireland's products and their after sales service.

With this kit, I believe they're offering 5 samples of their own brand of eliquid plus a 30ml bottle of Mom and Pops liquid - a great deal.

All a matter of opinion......I hate clearomisers. Every single one has been rubbish for me. The kanger protank maybe is the only one that worked for me. Boge cartos in a tank have never let me down though. Horses for courses I guess....

dball wrote: »
    1 x 20ml Dekang Cappuccino
    - Nic Strength: 18mg Medium High: First ever order - found it too sweet at first but added a 1st choice tobbaco flavour to it to take away some of the sweetness - Was a nice flavour but not a great TH.

Ahh!
    Dekang Cappuccino - the authentic taste of steeped homeless man's underpants - with a spoonful of the cheapest instant coffee.

The Dekang liquids were okay when I didn't know any better, think they're pretty nasty now. Hangsen is just as bad imo - all tastes the same mostly.

All a matter of opinion......I hate clearomisers. Every single one has been rubbish for me. The kanger protank maybe is the only one that worked for me. Boge cartos in a tank have never let me down though. Horses for courses I guess....

The Boge's are all good, the Smok and Kanger cartos are gank though.
    Still found the taste of the Boges very muted compared to good clearos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

mrplop wrote: »
    Ahh!
    Dekang Cappuccino - the authentic taste of steeped homeless man's underpants - with a spoonful of the cheapest instant coffee.

The Dekang liquids were okay when I didn't know any better, think they're pretty nasty now. Hangsen is just as bad imo - all tastes the same mostly.

Ditto.

Advertisement