Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Discussion on Vendors, Devices etc.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/xldcc.htm

handy starter kit

the batteries will last a day, most likely more
    if you want to try something that isn't a cartomiser in the future you can just buy it and throw it on those batteries (so long as it has 510 or ego fittings, but you already figured that out)

youll want a mouthpiece too
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1822.htm

just slots into the top of the cartomiser, handier than wrapping your lips around a potentially warm carto

after that all you need is juice.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn.htm I love this stuff but you're best off ordering a few 10ml bottles of different juices to figureout what you like

nicotine strength is never easy to say what you oughta get. 18 is a good round number for someone coming off the fags, if you get the 10ml bottles and think it's too high or too low at least you didnt spend too much money and it wont cost too much tog et another 10ml in a higher/lower strength

flavour wise.. everyone's pretty different. have a look in the juice review thread for what people like, e-smokeirelands juices are pretty good imo

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ooh2beagooner

Thanks Digby,

Order placed, could be the start of a new life. Heres hoping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Thanks Digby,

Order placed, could be the start of a new life. Heres hoping.

Best of luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Hi Elbow,

What do you mean my site? Im just going of what it says on the site. See below:

Classic and Design model batteries should hold their charge for around 7 hours of use, or 220 puffs, before needing a recharge. XL model batteries should hold their charge for around 9 hours of use and MAX model batteries for around 24 hours use.

Might say that on the site but in reality, hours use is closer to 100 mAh per hour. Just to add to this 'how long's a piece of string' question;
    A 150 mAh will last maybe 2hrs and a 650, 6 to 7 hrs.
    Depends on use of course but that seems to be the run of it here.
    That site is too expensive anyway, same thing available elsewhere cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭chacal

Yeah i see what you mean but I find them really reliable and the Vapestick brand are really nice. You get two of everything with the starter kits which is better than most. And its an Irish company so im staying green ;)

2 of everything? You mean like almost every starter kit out there? Numerous Irish sites out there with reliable kits and competitive prices. I'd suggest go with Digby's advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

anyone ever hear of an ecig air locking? was smoking away on it and was getting little to no vapour on the thing. pulled out the cartridge to see if the hole was blocked and heard a hiss of pressure being released. am not happy. now the cartridge is not working when i press the button. :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

What set up ya using dude?

eeloe wrote: »
    What set up ya using dude?

standard ego-c, battery cone base cone atty and cartridge with silicon base. somehow the silicon is all outta shape, i think it got melted.

just cleaned the whole rig cause i thought it was a bit too wet, put in a new atty, working fine now i hope, getting a constant burn anyway. i reckon i blew it somehow. oh well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It probably fired in your pocket for a while without you realising.

Happened me a few times, just make sure ya keep an eye on it, the LR ego c heads run really really hot for some reason, especially when chain vaping it!

just turn the battery off when you put it in your pocket

ive actually started using that feature a lot lately, never used to in the past

• Advertisement

and now i've broken my only charger :(

God dam it!!!

God dam it!!!

Might not be broken, Have ya tried pulling ur post?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

God dam it!!!

Sounds like your having a bad vape day, everyone has one every now and again.

Elbow wrote: »

God dam it!!!

Might not be broken, Have ya tried pulling ur post?

its broken, the screw part of the charger came right out. have ordered one already so as long as what I have lasts until Saturday ill be grand :/

saturday? it'll be posted tomorrow

saturday? it'll be posted tomorrow

not back in the country until Friday night and wont get home until Saturday morning at the latest I hope

aaaaah right

no vapeshops where you are?

nope, none that anyone can tell me about anyway, any number of tobacco shops though

you have googled right? :) there's probably local vape websites for whatever country you're in, someone might be able to point you in the right direction
    although if you're only there for 2 more days..

God damn it, just filled what I taught was a cleaned out vision ego with a new juice I got this morning.

I'm now vaping a vile mixture of "honey tobacco" & "brandy & coke on ice", all I can taste is cold honey tobacco :mad:

And to make matters worse I didnt like the honey tobacco in the first place!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Does anybody know how long it takes for orders from e-smokeireland to be delivered to dublin? Last time it took only one day but this time it takes too long. Order was shipped on friday and i still don't have it with me. My local post office said they never had it:( Live chat at e-smoke is useless. been waiting for their response over an hour so far:(

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

Try calling or texting esi on 0868955041. They're only based in Palmerstown if you're really needing something and able to call down.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Try calling or texting esi on 0868955041. They're only based in Palmerstown if you're really needing something and able to call down.
    Thanks. Just got a reply from Paul. He will look into it.

what's the best way to clean an atomiser? I have the basic ones in my egoc with the spike and I want to give them a good clean before vapefest. some have suggested vodka but in what way and others have said boiling them but is it drop into a pan of boiling water or pour it over them or soak them in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

A soak in vodka should do it.

On another note I see e-cigshop.eu will be bringing in stainless steel wicks according to their newsletter. They'll have some at vapefest I think. They are for eGo T, iMist etc I think.

A soak in vodka should do it

any particular length of time? few hours or a day? I do know you've to let them drain/dry for a day afterwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I use pure alcohol by soaking for a few minutes. Make sure to let it not be 'wet' by blowing through it and let it dry for a few hours if necessary and vape away!

any particular length of time? few hours or a day? I do know you've to let them drain/dry for a day afterwards

I find a 24 hour soak, blow it out and finally a few hours drying does the job.

dunnes cheapy vodka (think its €12 a bottle) does the trick, wouldn't recommend drinking it though :D

Elbow wrote: »

I find a 24 hour soak, blow it out and finally a few hours drying does the job.

dunnes cheapy vodka (think its €12 a bottle) does the trick, wouldn't recommend drinking it though :D

I have some lidl vodka in the housr thatll do the trick :D

thanks lads

• Advertisement

on that note i'm glas i'm cleaning and not throwing them out to buy some more as a pack of 5 costs €25+ :eek:

Advertisement