Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Talk 24/7/365

Options
1244245246247248250»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Sega Aero Table for sale over on Arcade Otaku in Germany. Has the speaker pod and marquee holder too.

It's ridiculously expensive at 4,500 euro, totally impractical to play games on but my god do I wish I had the money and space for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

Would love to buy and just have my wife and child come down to it one morning instead of the kitchen table.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭Inviere

Four and a half grand....the world has gone mad

• Registered Users Posts: 34,430 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I saw someone mentioned on YouTube today that the Dreamcast Divers CRT console unit was a '7000 dollar console' and a lad replying saying he offered 5000 dollars to a shop in Japan who had one but they wouldn't sell it.

Thought they were just making shite up so had a look on eBay.

The only ones listed now are between 18,000 and 25,000 dollars.

Anything that's a bit desirable or out there that doesn't turn up too often seems to be going for insane cash. Would love to have a chat with someone who's spent that kinda money to get their take on it.

I see Ronnie is happily selling run of the mill non rare cabinets for in and around 2 grand these days and people are buying them. Ive seen folks comment on 3000 euro+ SNK cabinets saying what a good deal they are. The going rate in the US seems to be utterly mad. Was talking to a lad with a load of Jaleco Pony Tables over there and he was looking for 5,000 a piece.

So yep, the world has gone mad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Colonel Panic

On the train home from Base Arcade in Belfast. Really enjoyed it, nice spread of cabinets and consoles and everything well maintained.

£20 for a ticket (4 hour slot and all on free play) and €31 for the return train. £6.50 a pint though!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭Jack burton

Been looking at selling my cabs recently. 2 cyberleads and 2 awsd.

In 2 minds of it though, prices probably an all time high now but then ill never replace them because chances of getting a candy sub 1000 is near impossible

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭dav09

If you still have them in a few months and are selling give me a shout timing not great, they should go for a decent amount of money but can be a difficult sell in Ireland.

Advertisement