Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 5 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Is our defensive player set to pick up points? Not sure how the scoring works but I had Deion Jones and he had a few tackles and an INT but showing as 0?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

Is our defensive player set to pick up points? Not sure how the scoring works but I had Deion Jones and he had a few tackles and an INT but showing as 0?

I hope so I'm hoping Melvin Ingram sacks mahomes a few time's to win my game lol

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

Not at the minute unfortunately. There was talk about it in the Slack group.

I will have it sorted for week 2. I had Khalil Mack who would've gotten me a heap of points. :rolleyes:

Due to my error during drafting (apologies again!) we were forced to pick a Flex IDP. Scoring for IDPs was, by default, turned off for Week 1 but we will be going with the below scoring (NFL.com defaults) from Week 2 onward.

INDIVIDUAL DEFENSIVE PLAYERS (IDP)
    Custom league managers may choose to include Individual Defensive Players (IDP's) in your custom league. By enabling IDP's, your league can draft, trade and track live scoring for defensive linemen (DL), linebackers (LB) and defensive backs (DB). You can also choose to include a Flex IDP (DP) in your league's starting roster slots.

Although there is no default IDP scoring, the NFL does offer standard scoring settings when IDPs are turned on in your league:

STANDARD SCORING CATEGORIES
    Tackle (NFL.com Default = 1 point)
    Assisted Tackle (NFL.com Default = .5 points)
    Sack (NFL.com Default = 2 points); Note: Half Sack will be recorded as half of a sack's point value
    Interception (NFL.com Default = 2 points)
    Forced Fumble (NFL.com Default = 2 points)
    Fumble Recovery (NFL.com Default = 2 points)
    Touchdown (Interception Return) (NFL.com Default = 6 points)
    Touchdown (Fumble Return) (NFL.com Default = 6 points)
    Touchdown (Blocked Kick, Punt, or Missed FG Return) (NFL.com Default = 6 points)
    Blocked Kick (Punt, FG or PAT) (NFL.com Default = 2 points)
    Safety (NFL.com Default = 2 points)
    Pass Defended (NFL.com Default = 1 points)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Garco

Rodgers or Jimmy G are on the trade block for RB/WR

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

bloody disaster start with injuries :(

Open to trades if anyone's looking to shake things up

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Are you on the Slack channel?

Hey guys,

I don't want know what the ruling is on this but I sent a trade to No Huddle Panthers before last gameweek that I had not received a response.
    I had completely forgot I had sent it until I realised he had accepted it this morning. If I'm being honest, this deal would have been completely off the table after the gameweek had finished.

This is obviously my own fault for forgetting to cancel the trade but I would like to veto this trade if possible.

wong wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I don't want know what the ruling is on this but I sent a trade to No Huddle Panthers before last gameweek that I had not received a response.
    I had completely forgot I had sent it until I realised he had accepted it this morning. If I'm being honest, this deal would have been completely off the table after the gameweek had finished.

This is obviously my own fault for forgetting to cancel the trade but I would like to veto this trade if possible.

I spoke to the powers that be and the standard protocol is that it's between both parties to sort out - no need for commish involvement.

If you both agree to cancel it, it can be cancelled, if not then it'll have to stand unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I don't mind at all!

Only saw the trade was even there Sunday, to be honest. But probably makes sense that they're vetoed if not accepted that game week anyway.

Appreciate it man. Wish there was a way of setting an expiry date for trade offers on the NFL site like you can on the ESPN one.

Has the trade been cancelled? It is still showing as pending for me at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

Its listed as vetoed on the app if you look under transactions (Is for me)

Looks like I lost by 0.66 points this week :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,363 ✭✭✭✭DDC1990

Looks like I lost by 0.66 points this week

Hard luck. It has snapped my 5 game losing streak after going 4-0 early on. I'd have nearly given up if I lost this week again!

Seasons over for me now, got very lucky won 5 of my last six match ups to avoid relegation, Phillip Rivers and Nick Chubb saved a few wins the last few week's, best of luck in the play-offs everyone

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi, Please post in the below thread if you are playing this year:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057992879

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

Can someone post the final standings from last season?

Hope this works

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,131 ✭✭✭✭LuckyLloyd

Hey guys, I'm going to commish Div 5 this year. Our lineup for 2019 is as follows:

Div5 1 Cookies Cowboys Onecoolcookie
    Div5 2 Make Her Wentz johnmcdnl
    Div5 3 The Dappernaughts baby and crumble
    Div5 4 BreesLt Shuukaido
    Div5 5 Chicken Dinner Wormy001
    Div5 6 Lucky Lloyd LuckyLloyd
    Div5 7 White Star Rovers D9Male
    Div5 8 Gordons Chargers tripperman
    Div5 9 The Kay Adams Fan Club Beefy78
    Div5 10 Glenbush Heifers KayJay86
    Div5 11 The Wildcats Frisbee
    Div5 12 Tralee Tigers gstack166
    Div5 13 Sherpalover sherpalover
    Div5 14 Ramraid keano_afc
    Div5 15 The Big Gronkowski pedatron
    Div5 16 Chestylarue Chestylerue

I'm just fixing up some league settings and removing owners not in the league for this year. If anyone not in Div 5 from last year could PM me your email address so I can add you please?

Objective over the next couple of days is to get everyone added, fix up the settings and fixtures. We can then figure out draft date and draft order. Looking forward to a good year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Wormy001

Cheers for setting it all up. Looking forward to another fun year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

This thread needs a bit of trash talk. Looking forward to questioning the parentage of all of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

Oh, the tales of D9Male's mother that shall be divulged!

That sort of thing?

Added Tralee Tigers and Chicken Dinner

Still waiting on emails from:

BreesLt / Shuukaido
    White Star Rovers / D9Male
    Sherpalover / sherpalover
    Ramraid / keano_afc
    The Big Gronkowski / pedatron
    Chestylarue / Chestylerue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

Resent you the PM with my email address.

Thanks,

Barry

Right so, invitations sent to BreesIt, White Star Rovers, Sherpalover and Chestylarue

Let me know of any issues.

So just waiting on PMs from:

Ramraid / keano_afc
    The Big Gronkowski / pedatron

Once I have their emails we can get the last runners in position.

There's a poll regarding draft time in the bottom right of the league home page. Please vote!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

LuckyLloyd wrote: »
    There's a poll regarding draft time in the bottom right of the league home page. Please vote!

Looking forward to this one, lads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

i voted in the poll but just FYI i can make all 3 times - but I couldn't chose more than 1 option.

Advertisement