Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭decies

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi,

If you want to play fantasy again this season please post in the following thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057762109

Not playing this year thanks . Touch Down Patriots

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Final placings from Division 3 last season.....

Congratulations
    to the 2016 League Champion
    Chimi Changas
    Chimi Changas

1st Place
    Chimi Changas
    Dave
    Reg. Season: 8-5-0, 1,159.42 Points For
    2nd Place
    Harry's Honey Badgers
    Adam
    Reg. Season: 10-3-0, 1,171.86 Points For
    3rd Place
    Dingle Dogs
    B
    Reg. Season: 9-4-0, 1,295.28 Points For
    4th Place
    Heisenberg Men
    5th Place
    Dunboyne Dragons Project
    6th Place
    The Peeping Tomlinsons
    7th Place
    Tara Royals
    8th Place
    The Islanders
    9th Place
    Aille Cows
    10th Place
    RomaSuck Raiders
    11th Place
    Super Troopers FC
    12th Place
    Old Irish Patriot
    13th Place
    Touch Down Patriots
    14th Place
    My cousin Vince
    15th Place
    Lucks Colts
    16th Place
    Terenure Red Stars

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Robbed i was

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I'm good for this year and posted in the big post

Are we div 3 again?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,825 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Don't think the divisions have been set yet. Next week I believe.

• Advertisement

Div3 1 The peeping Tomlinsons setanta74
    Div3 2 The Islanders BigBadRob83
    Div3 3 Allie Cows Guffy
    Div3 4 Romasuck raiders FastFullBack
    Div3 5 Super Troopers FC davetherave
    Div3 6 Old irish Patriot curry-muff
    Div3 7 Wicklow Redskins exspensivewino
    Div3 8 Roebuck racial ephiets Raphael
    Div3 9 Longford Crusaders LightningBlue
    Div3 10 My Cousin Vince SK1979
    Div3 11 Terenure Red Stars Realt Dearg Sec
    Div3 12 converse nostars Smcglan
    Div3 13 Portlaoise Patriots nasty_crash
    Div3 14 Dublin D-Men Double G Brew
    Div3 15 Hello Simey Bugg
    Div3 16 The Butler Did It DB Ireland

Welcome to div 3. First time being a gm here so be gentle. I have sent a pm to the last gm to recieve admin rights, unfortunately they haven't signed up this year so i may have to create a new league.

I'll create a poll shortly for draft dates. Whats the time frame of them again? Its after pre season 4 before the wed of gw1 right?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

Yeah - your looking at between the 1st and 6th Sept

Thanks for being GM on the league

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

Guffy wrote: »
    Div3 1 The peeping Tomlinsons setanta74
    Div3 2 The Islanders BigBadRob83
    Div3 3 Allie Cows Guffy
    Div3 4 Romasuck raiders FastFullBack
    Div3 5 Super Troopers FC davetherave
    Div3 6 Old irish Patriot curry-muff
    Div3 7 Wicklow Redskins exspensivewino
    Div3 8 Roebuck racial ephiets Raphael
    Div3 9 Longford Crusaders LightningBlue
    Div3 10 My Cousin Vince SK1979
    Div3 11 Terenure Red Stars Realt Dearg Sec
    Div3 12 converse nostars Smcglan
    Div3 13 Portlaoise Patriots nasty_crash
    Div3 14 Dublin D-Men Double G Brew
    Div3 15 Hello Simey Bugg
    Div3 16 The Butler Did It DB Ireland

Welcome to div 3. First time being a gm here so be gentle. I have sent a pm to the last gm to recieve admin rights, unfortunately they haven't signed up this year so i may have to create a new league.

I'll create a poll shortly for draft dates. Whats the time frame of them again? Its after pre season 4 before the wed of gw1 right?

Hey Mate, I was in Div 4 last year and came 3rd. I posted a few weeks back to be included here so not sure why I aint? You can see my post on the Fantasy Football thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

You'd need to try and flag down adrian522 in the main thread, Guffy's just posted his list across. Looks like he must've missed you going through the thread, that's gonna be a PITA to sort out.

Also, woo football season! Looking forward to playing with y'all!

ftse100 wrote: »
    Hey Mate, I was in Div 4 last year and came 3rd. I posted a few weeks back to be included here so not sure why I aint? You can see my post on the Fantasy Football thread

Hey bud, as raf said just fire adrian a message. Hopefully won't be to hard to sort out as its still very early.

Im going to give keith 48 hours to get back to me. Messaged him both here and via email. If no joy will create a new league which WILL DEF BE A PITA to sort out the schedules

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi, Sorry, I must have missed your post in the main thread. I'll do my best to sort this out for you this evening and get you into one of the leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi, Sorry, I must have missed your post in the main thread. I'll do my best to sort this out for you this evening and get you into one of the leagues.

Cheers thanks! Appreciate it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Cheers thanks! Appreciate it.

OK, you are in D3 now, DBireland drops out.

http://doodle.com/poll/agafhcqgkwxdui69

Lot of options there, pick as many slots as you can attend. No rush yet. Will get league invites out as soon as i create the league.

Not sure if it can be done on NFL, butt would anyone like to be put down as co-commish. You wont have to do anything but on the off chance I'm not around next year ye will be able to change admin rights to the league.

www.boardsdiv3.league.fantasy.nfl.com

Password is: password

5128928 is the league id if link doesnt work

Just a bump on this guys as not everyone has joined the league yet. I get waiting on voting to check availability but the sooner everyone is in the league the easier it is to set the schedule.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Im in. Thanks Mr. GM.

Just a note to say Ireland v Serbia is on the Tuesday of draft week. Some may have their other football hat on that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

Sorry man didn't notice that it was up and running. From previous experience of GMing you're gonna need to send out some PMs.

I'm in now!!!

Yeah sorry I'll get this sorted as soon as I'm home from work

Anyone who hasn't signed up should have received a pm. I will close the draft poll on Monday at 9pm.

Anyone who hasn't signed up should have received a pm. I will close the draft poll on Monday at 9pm.

Sent you a message there, I'm listed as being in Div 3, but is that last year's league?

• Advertisement

http://doodle.com/poll/agafhcqgkwxdui69

Lot of options there, pick as many slots as you can attend. No rush yet. Will get league invites out as soon as i create the league.

Not sure if it can be done on NFL, butt would anyone like to be put down as co-commish. You wont have to do anything but on the off chance I'm not around next year ye will be able to change admin rights to the league.

www.boardsdiv3.league.fantasy.nfl.com

Password is: password

5128928 is the league id if link doesnt work

Sorry never mind my last dumbass post, I'm joined now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

In now, sorry. Forgot to submit to this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Double G Brew

I sent my details on there so waiting to be signed up to the league.

Still waiting on 2 to join the league.

Draft set for Wednesday sept 6th at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Sorry about all the messing around Guffy, was off the plantation there for a couple of weeks. Just checked NFL.com there and I'm in the Boards Division 3 so dont think I need to do anything else. 

That draft time works fine for me too. 

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

SK1979 wrote: »
    Sorry about all the messing around Guffy, was off the plantation there for a couple of weeks. Just checked NFL.com there and I'm in the Boards Division 3 so dont think I need to do anything else. 

Cheers
    That might be last year's league. Was never handed over to new commish or deleted I think.
    This year's is called "Div 3 Boards" so worth checking if you're in the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Hey guys, I was in this league last year but have moved up to division 2 and I'm still down as being in division 3. I won't be taking part and didn't accept to be in this league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

SK1979 wrote: »

Cheers
    That might be last year's league. Was never handed over to new commish or deleted I think.
    This year's is called "Div 3 Boards" so worth checking if you're in the right one
    Thanks Rob, you were right, it was last years (team names looked a bit too familiar. I've joined the new one now and looks like all 16 teams are there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Last seasons league needs to be deactivated, who was the commissioner last season?

• Advertisement

Last seasons league needs to be deactivated, who was the commissioner last season?

If he was contactable we would have to create a new league. Log on to pc and leave it

Advertisement