Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,839 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Mine's Terenure Red Stars, would appreciate an update also? Didn't get a chance to alter my draft preferences, so could well end up with a fantastic kicker!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Harry's Honey Badgers

QB Eli
    RB Eddie Lacy
    RB Matt Jones
    RB Deangelo Williams
    RB Amir Abdullah
    WR Jordy
    WR TY
    WR Michael Floyd
    WR Tyler Boyd
    WR Terrelle Pryor
    WR Brashad Perriman
    TE Zach Miller
    K Gostkowski
    DEF Patriots

Not too dissatisfied with that, RB's will on the trade for anyone panicing.

QB Dalton
    RB A Peterson
    RB Doug Martin
    WR Jeremy Maclin
    WR Kevin White
    WR Sterling Shepherd
    TE Jordan Reed
    K Stephen Hauschka
    D Seahawks

Dak Prescott
    Isaiah Crowell
    CJ Prosise
    Jared Cook
    Chris Boswell

Meh, not too bad except for picking two kickers. Surprised I got Peterson to be honest. I know he's old but quite clearly the Vikings are going to be very heavily reliant on him, even moreso than was originally expected. Few there that could be great or terrible, like Kevin White. Nice also to have gotten Prosise, have to support the Notre Dame folks...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

So who wants to trade me for Teddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

QB Brady
    QB Fitzpatrick

RB Gurley
    RB LeSean Mc Coy
    RB Spencer Ware

WR Landry
    WR Sanders
    WR Terrance Williams
    WR Hogan
    WR Mike Wallace
    WR Kenny Stills

TE Delaine Walker

K Dan Bailey
    DEF Steelers

Happy enough but also open to trades if the price is right lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

Did the autodraft and set my positions. Have to say I don't think I could have drafted better in person. Got elite players at QB, RB and WR so am happy enough. Just waiting for them all to get injured in week 1 now.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

I trust draft went well last night, apologise again I could not attend.

My draft strategy was based on having top half pick so with #11, some strange backend picks with how I had setup autopicks.

Looked like I was not only one going for a WR heavy strategy this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,042 ✭✭✭Guffy

Looked like I was only one going for a WR heavy strategy this year.

Hard to do in a 16 team league.

Every single player on Aille Cows is available for trade. From OBJ to nugent

Looking for a RB2, anyone over draft in this positions and open to trade?

Please check team Heisenberg Men

Looking for a RB2, anyone over draft in this positions and open to trade?

Please check team Heisenberg Men

Have a look at Aille Cows. Everyone is available so see if there is something we could work out

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    Have a look at Aille Cows. Everyone is available so see if there is something we could work out

GUFC21 - sent you trade request, message me in nfl.com or here how it looks to you

I'm looking pretty good at RB and TE (and have a spare K...), am open to offers of good WRs.

So the first ever accidentally accepted trade I've been involved in :(

I was on the laptop writing a comment to keith with regards a trade offer i was rejecting. The little lad came over and hit a few buttons, one of which accepted the trade. I had no intention of accepting it in its current format. Messaged keith straight away so hopefully he can cancel it.

So the first ever accidentally accepted trade I've been involved in :(

I was on the laptop writing a comment to keith with regards a trade offer i was rejecting. The little lad came over and hit a few buttons, one of which accepted the trade. I had no intention of accepting it in its current format. Messaged keith straight away so hopefully he can cancel it.

Never let the child near the computer when sorting out the fantasy team! Amazing the things they can do when they start at the touchscreen...

Never let the child near the computer when sorting out the fantasy team! Amazing the things they can do when they start at the touchscreen...

It wasn't touch screen though. He hit a button on keyboard, on left side, and i don't even know which one it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

It wasn't touch screen though. He hit a button on keyboard, on left side, and i don't even know which one it was.

Two weeks without pocket money and grounded for a month...
    Have heard people accepting trades by accident before... Actually in this league

They have a remarkable ability to find functions you didn't know existed. Mine is arsing around with roku right now, have a feeling I'll be signed up to Google play if I don't watch her

BKWDR wrote: »
    Two weeks without pocket money and grounded for a month...
    Have heard people accepting trades by accident before... Actually in this league

I know, I've seen a fair few alright. Always been like how could you even, now i know :D

It currently does not seem to allow me to Reject. But as GM I understand I can reject / Veto the trade before it is processed. It is saying trade is pending until Sunday so hopefully then I can reject it before it goes through.

If anyone knows a way to reject the trade now, please post here

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

It currently does not seem to allow me to Reject. But as GM I understand I can reject / Veto the trade before it is processed. It is saying trade is pending until Sunday so hopefully then I can reject it before it goes through.

We could vote against the trade if is of any help?

• Advertisement

aferru wrote: »
    We could vote against the trade if is of any help?

Ya that would be great if we could get enough

Ya that would be great if we could get enough
    Have voted against it already

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I voted against

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

Same here, voted against it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I voted against too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

I've voted against it as well but we need 8+ for it to be vetoed.

Keith, come to think of it iirc I'm not sure the league trade veto settings can be set to both league vote & commissioner veto but only one or the other so that may be what's up. You can check in the league settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

I will vote against it, but I cant seem to find the option to review the trade

Guys, we need a favour. GUFC21 (Allie Cows) has made a mistake an accepted a trade he did not mean to. Unfortunately as per Adriuan email below there is nothing we can do.
    Adrian (moderator) email: What is the trade and do both sides agree to cancel it? If both sides don't agree I think it needs to stand. To reverse it just get them to do another trade. I don't think the GM should reverse a trade just because one side wants to reverse it.
    NFL Rules however does allow us to: Pending trades appear on all owners? Team Pages where owners can click ?View Trade? and vote FOR or AGAINST the proposed trade from happening. Trades are overturned if a majority of owners disagree with the swap.

So can all managers please Vote against Trade between Allie Cows and Heisenberg men.

GUFC21, hopefully we get enough managers to Vote against to cancel trade, I think this is all we can do. Lesson wait for kids to go to bed to play fantasy football :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭BigBadRob83

I'm looking pretty good at RB and TE (and have a spare K...), am open to offers of good WRs.
    Which team are you?

I'm pretty good at WR and could do with a RB (The Islanders)

• Advertisement

Which team are you?

I'm pretty good at WR and could do with a RB (The Islanders)

I'm Terenure red stars. I'll have a look properly when I'm at my computer

Advertisement