Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

can we get poll for draft time up today? Would really help with planning week to know when we're doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,755 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

McG wrote: »
    can we get poll for draft time up today? Would really help with planning week to know when we're doing this.
    Yep invites going out and poll going up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭gerryfed

Got the invite... but can't join cause it's full :/ have you removed all the promoted and relegated teams?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

gerryfed wrote: »
    Got the invite... but can't join cause it's full :/ have you removed all the promoted and relegated teams?

Yah same... Just went to join and told league is full

Apologies lads. It reset to 12 teams when I deleted promotion/relegation. Its back to 16 now so try your link now. 1 problem I have if anyone has the answer is how do I delete another team because it won't allow an uneven amount of teams?

• Advertisement

I'm in now! Cheers

https://doodle.com/poll/maz6emkirtvmrxwh

Poll to vote for draft time. Think either Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings are best options so put times on poll for same. I'll allow votes on poll until 10pm on Friday as we have to set draft order beforehand and allow time for preparation.

paulie21 wrote: »

Poll to vote for draft time. Think either Sunday, Monday and Tuesday evenings are best options so put times on poll for same. I'll allow votes on poll until 10pm on Friday as we have to set draft order beforehand and allow time for preparation.

Can you change it to allow people to vote for multiple options? Normally works best

gerryfed wrote: »
    Can you change it to allow people to vote for multiple options? Normally works best

Done

invite is not working for me, says league is full.

• Advertisement

unless there's been a name change it looks like these 2 don't belong:

Enunwa Your Business
    Dublin Gmen

maybe you can make me co-owner for one and then remove original owner?

unless there's been a name change it looks like these 2 don't belong:

Enunwa Your Business
    Dublin Gmen

maybe you can make me co-owner for one and then remove original owner?

Dublin Gmen is the one I had that needed to be removed so have invited you to be co-owner there. Enunwa Your Business must be a name change.

Dublin Gmen is the one I had that needed to be removed so have invited you to be co-owner there. Enunwa Your Business must be a name change.

perfect, I'm in. If you can remove original owner I'll see if I can rename the team.

perfect, I'm in. If you can remove original owner I'll see if I can rename the team.

Have removed original owner but had to send you email again hopefully after accepting that you'll be sorted

Have removed original owner but had to send you email again hopefully after accepting that you'll be sorted

I see your in there now. welcome aboard

super, all done now. Was there a rule change from 3WR to 2WR and a flex this year?

super, all done now. Was there a rule change from 3WR to 2WR and a flex this year?

only just saw the rule change thread.

Q1: Should we decide on draft order prior to the Draft? Yes. when do we get draft order?
    Q2: How many teams per league (Currently 16)? 16
    Q3: Once voted on rules cannot be changed for 3 full seasons? No
    Q4: Should we change to PPR, 0.5 PPR or leave it as standard scoring? Standard
    Q5: Should we Have a Flex position? Yes, Yes - 2 RB, 2 WR, 1TE, 1 WR/TE/RB that answered my question
    Q6: Should we have a Free Agent Budget for the season instead of picking in order? No leave it as is, you pick your free agent then you go to the bottom of the list
    Q7: Should points be awarded for an offensive player recovering a fumble for a TD? Yes points should be awarded
    Q8: Reduce the time to make a draft pick from 90 Seconds? Yes, Reduce to 60 Seconds
    Q9: Tie Breaking Scenario? Leave it as Head to Head

I used NFL.com randomizer for draft order and I definitely can't be accused of fixing it :pac:

1: Roebuck Racial Epithets
    2: Portlaoise Patriots
    3: Forte Year Old Virgins
    4: Chancers
    5: Longford Crusaders
    6: Terenure Red Stars
    7: Wicklow Redskins
    8: The Peeping Tomlinsons
    9: Allie Cows
    10: The Islanders
    11: Converse Nostars
    12: My Cousin Vince
    13: Enunwa Your Business
    14: Irish Colts
    15: Gronk When Your Winning
    16: Dingle Dogs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

I used NFL.com randomizer for draft order and I definitely can't be accused of fixing it :pac:

1: Roebuck Racial Epithets
    2: Portlaoise Patriots
    3: Forte Year Old Virgins
    4: Chancers
    5: Longford Crusaders
    6: Terenure Red Stars
    7: Wicklow Redskins
    8: The Peeping Tomlinsons
    9: Allie Cows
    10: The Islanders
    11: Converse Nostars
    12: My Cousin Vince
    13: Enunwa Your Business
    14: Irish Colts
    15: Gronk When Your Winning
    16: Dingle Dogs

Last, cheers kid ;)

I'm in at #4. Gives me a different set of players to be considering in first round compared to my other league (#8 in that).
    Looks I'll be starting with an RB... just have to wait and see who it is now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

First pick... never sure if that's a blessing or a curse.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Raphael wrote: »
    First pick... never sure if that's a blessing or a curse.

I've had first pick a couple of times as luck would have it, and he has always gotten injured in the first couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

I've changed name from finding Geno to enunwa your business

3 left to vote but looks likely to be Monday evening for draft. *excitement builds*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I've had first pick a couple of times as luck would have it, and he has always gotten injured in the first couple of weeks.

Happened to me last year in another league with DJ. Major eggs in one basket type situation.

Upshot, I can basically skip the first hour of the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,820 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Raphael wrote: »

Happened to me last year in another league with DJ. Major eggs in one basket type situation.

Upshot, I can basically skip the first hour of the draft.
    Keep in mind we only have sixty seconds to pick this year though (thank God, nothing worse than sitting there as someone used the full allocation for every pick, or better yet seemed to stop paying attention at all!)

Keep in mind we only have sixty seconds to pick this year though (thank God, nothing worse than sitting there as someone used the full allocation for every pick, or better yet seemed to stop paying attention at all!)

first round in particular shouldn't take too long, we know what position we're picking at so we all should have a reasonable idea of who we're taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

What is the app like for the draft? I can't recall if I used it or not last year. Previous years was laptop. Probably be out and about Monday and hoping to use it. I have autopicks set and preferred positions anyway.

The votes are in. Monday at 9pm is draft time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Dammit, I hate 6am starts!

Advertisement