Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Willing to listen too trade offers for K. Rudolph, ranked #1 TE going into week 5. If you are losing close games the extra points a top tier TE gives you can be the difference between a W or another L.

Looking for WR2 or QB in trade

Got your Trade... Am looking for straight swap QB for WR starter.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keithdelahunty

BKWDR wrote: »
    Got your Trade... Am looking for straight swap QB for WR starter.

Would listen to offers for Dez but would need a replacement WR also thrown in, who would you offer as part of deal?

Would listen to offers for Dez but would need a replacement WR also thrown in, who would you offer as part of deal?

Cool. Let me look into it a bit more later today. Wanna check estimate return of Bryant

Cool. Let me look into it a bit more later today. Wanna check estimate return of Bryant

Dont mind estimates he is a true Superstar 😎

Trade offers sent out today

• Advertisement

Trade offers sent out today

I accepted the 1:1 trade there. Or had you accepted someone else's first. Apols
    .. I was travelling

I accepted the 1:1 trade there. Or had you accepted someone else's first. Apols
    .. I was travelling

No, that will go through tomorrow morning, I put out other offers as well.

never took much strenght in saying ''fantasy football league is not won on draft night'', especially ocnsidering we are 16 man league but after trading away my #1 and #2 draft picks and sitting at 6-0 , perhaps it is true.

Dropped Devante Adams to bench as was not expecting him to play after concussion protocol and he pulls in 2TD and 25 points in fantasy last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,040 ✭✭✭Guffy

Dropped Devante Adams to bench as was not expecting him to play after concussion protocol and he pulls in 2TD and 25 points in fantasy last night.

Did the exact same in my dynasty league. Put in jeff janis cause i expected something from 3rd receiver. Saw adams was active and completely forgot i swapped him out :(

• Advertisement

Anyone caught with Week 8 byes take a look at Heisenberg Men as open to trades

I'm cursed

Hate these new player status. Left Kendal Wright on bench cause he was down as questionable and playing Thursday night then he goes and puts up 15 points better an waiver replace. I lose by 14 and no loner undeafted = GUTTED

I benched Derek Carr 5 mins before kick off in another league....

How are we for inactive teams this year?
    Bye weeks are always the giveaway and important to take note of the GMs

I benched Derek Carr 5 mins before kick off in another league....

How are we for inactive teams this year?
    Bye weeks are always the giveaway and important to take note of the GMs

I sent a message to one Team Manager today checking in as also noticed a number of Bye players in team.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,469 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

Team I played last week had two inactives in it and similar the week before that, still found a way to lose to them mind.

Accidently played an inactive this week myself, picked up Dwayne Washington Sunday morning to fill in at RB, came back at 5 pm to set my team properly only to find him inactive and the clock changing did me over :(

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

Hate these new player status. Left Kendal Wright on bench cause he was down as questionable and playing Thursday night then he goes and puts up 15 points better an waiver replace. I lose by 14 and no loner undeafted = GUTTED

In fairness you should have lost two weeks ago when I've lost Hoyer (after having lost Big Ben the week before) to injury after 1.25 points... end up losing by 6 against you!

Finally.... finally got a bit of luck! Down 11.4 points going into last nights game. Had picked up janekowski as kicker, he got 12 :D last minute swap of roberts and coleman meant i got the extra .6 to get me in position.

May just be behind on H2H now but considering i run into one every week (most points in league, 3rd in division) it was nice to have luck on my side this week. Luck and melvin gordan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭setanta74

We have a 3 way tie in Division 2 on 7-6. Is it head to head between the 3 of us as the decider? or some other form of tie-breaker?

setanta74 wrote: »
    We have a 3 way tie in Division 2 on 7-6. Is it head to head between the 3 of us as the decider? or some other form of tie-breaker?

I think im out. Im 0-2 v the islanders, 1-1 v peeping and prob have a worse div record which I'm guessing is the 2nd tie break. We were level a few weeks ago i think peep was on top. How is yer h2h and div records?

• Advertisement

From what I can see between the 3 of us its :

Peeping Tomlinsons 3-1 (bt Islanders x 2 & AC x 1)
    Islanders 2-2 (bt AC x 2)
    Allie Cows 1-3 (bt PT x 1)

I remember some other league I was in that when it was a 3 way tie some other tie breaker came into force. Guess we will see tomorrow.

From what I can see between the 3 of us its :

Peeping Tomlinsons 3-1 (bt Islanders x 2 & AC x 1)
    Islanders 2-2 (bt AC x 2)
    Allie Cows 1-3 (bt PT x 1)

I remember some other league I was in that when it was a 3 way tie some other tie breaker came into force. Guess we will see tomorrow.

Alternatively if its div record

Peep 4-2
    Islanders 3-3
    Aille 3-3

So it looks like it will be peep either way. Was hoping one of chimi or dragons would lose but no joy. Come on highest points tie break :D

I think peep will be div winner and islanders will take the wildcard.

Exciting stuff this season anyway. Lot of games only had a few points in it. Everyone played hard in our division as it should be. Fair play!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭aferru

Exciting stuff this season anyway. Lot of games only had a few points in it. Everyone played hard in our division as it should be. Fair play!

"Full hearts, clear eyes can't lose!" (cit.)

Shenanigans!! I demand a recount :D

Good tight competition this year. What happened Tara Royals... Always thereabouts for playoffs.
    I tanked in another league... Benched so many points!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,834 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Ugh, glad that season is over, was a disaster right from when the autodraft gave me two kickers and all of the most injury prone hoors in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,834 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Best of luck to the teams in the semi finals! Hopefully I'll survive to be in the same league as ye again next year and put up a better fight.

Well done Chimi Changas, forgot to swap Julio Jones out yesterday after thinking about it. But even if I had, beaten convincingly.

Better season this year for me. Look forward to next year

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Hi,

If you want to play fantasy again this season please post in the following thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057762109

Advertisement