Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 3 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭Guffy

Settings seem fine and my waiver claims are still saying that they're due to be processed Thursday morning, so it's probably a bug. Unless it's on central time, as it's still technically the morning here (11.06 as of writing)

Ok. If thats the issue ( i dont think it is) ill sort after waivers run

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭davetherave

Just need 40 points of Dak tonight and I'm golden, that's not asking too much is it? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭FastFullBack

Just need 40 points of Dak tonight and I'm golden, that's not asking too much is it? :pac:

Who knows anything is possible! The problem is if he throws one to Dez it doesnt help you :)
    Lucky win for me last night with Kareem Hunt's late 69 yard TD sneaking a win past Longford Crusaders, who had terrible performances from Philip Rivers, Ty Montgomery & Amari Cooper to help me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭LightningBlue

Who knows anything is possible! The problem is if he throws one to Dez it doesnt help you :)
    Lucky win for me last night with Kareem Hunt's late 69 yard TD sneaking a win past Longford Crusaders, who had terrible performances from Philip Rivers, Ty Montgomery & Amari Cooper to help me.

I switched off the laptop last night about 1 pt ahead and with the Chargers driving in the 4th quarter, Green Bay on offense and Amari Cooper to play thinking I was looking good for the win...

Oh well, at least as a Chiefs fan I can be slightly happy with the outcome. Kareem Hunt has been amazing so far.

In fairness, even if I'd started Alex Smith I'd have lost and Julio didn't do much for you so it could have been far worse.

I'm on the market for a QB. Team is RomaSuck Raiders. Already sent out one trade request. Also open to offers on the rest of my roster.

• Advertisement

To be fair, that's not actually a bad offer. Certainly better than some of the trades I've been proposed in the past including one two years ago from someone who wanted my Blake Bortles for a then injured for the rest of the season Peyton Manning...

I'm going to hold off for a day or two to see what the story with Julio's leg is but yeah it seems like a fair swap to me. I can't find the catch anyway.

QB wise you are getting someone who is solid and I'm getting someone who should be starting in some favourable matchups against the Bears, Texans and Titans as a backup if something should happen to Dak.
    I'm getting a solid rest of season TE and Julio for AB.

To be fair, that's not actually a bad offer. Certainly better than some of the trades I've been proposed in the past including one two years ago from someone who wanted my Blake Bortles for a then injured for the rest of the season Peyton Manning...

I'm going to hold off for a day or two to see what the story with Julio's leg is but yeah it seems like a fair swap to me. I can't find the catch anyway.

QB wise you are getting someone who is solid and I'm getting someone who should be starting in some favourable matchups against the Bears, Texans and Titans as a backup if something should happen to Dak.

Ya there are so few trades in the Boards leagues that I really dont know what makes a fair trade to be honest. When I made the trade request I wasn't aware Julio had picked up an injury. I see you've rejected it now. If I remove Julio and AB from the equation have you any interest.

Lots of folks have good backup QB's sitting on their benches, so I need to get one :)

Did I reject it? Sorry, I clicked on "Counter Trade" just as a shortcut to have a look at who else you had on your roster. I didn't mean to reject it :o

Send it on again there and I'll put it through.

Did I reject it? Sorry, I clicked on "Counter Trade" just as a shortcut to have a look at who else you had on your roster. I didn't mean to reject it :o

Send it on again there and I'll put it through.
    Just resubmitted

Just resubmitted

You accepted on Thursday afternoon, but it's still not gone through, it should be past the 1 day waiting period now.

Anyone know why it ain't gone through?

• Advertisement

You accepted on Thursday afternoon, but it's still not gone through, it should be past the 1 day waiting period now.

Anyone know why it ain't gone through?

Is it not norm 48 hours?

Guffy wrote: »
    Is it not norm 48 hours?

Maybe, it’s gone through now anyway. The email said 1 day waiting. Anyway sorted now

Of course Julio would wait until today when I'm playing against him to have his first huge day of the year. :(

:D

The tight end didn't do too bad for himself either.

And even better, now it's Jimmys time to shine.
    18 yards and 1 touchdown every 67 seconds. If there is 3,600 seconds spread over the four quarters of 15 minutes a piece.
    For the 2017 season San Fran have been averaging 26:44 time of possession. That is 1604 seconds.
    If the sums are correct Jimmy, on account of his 100% completion rate this season, is going to have 23TD and 431 passing yards, with the added bonus of 95 rushing yards thrown in for good measure.

DublinGreen, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but my QB is going to score 118 points this weekend :pac: :D .......that's how this works isn't it??
    Might just give everyone else the week off

So the Playoff schedule is set:
    Quarterfinal 1
    The Abusement Park(1) BYE
    Quarterfinal 2
    RomaSuck Raiders(4) VS Converse Nostars(5)
    Quarterfinal 3
    My Cousin Vince(3) VS SuperTroopersFC(6)
    Quarterfinal 4
    Hello Simey(2) BYE

Semifinal 1 VS 2
    Semifinal 3 VS 4

My first time in the playoffs. My fantasy season has been a direct reflection of the Chiefs season, I started 5-0 and fell over the line at 8-5. Time to bench Kareem Hunt!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

3 games behind Hello Simey, the second overall seed and my division leader, 3 points ahead of them on points for. Fantasy you are a cruel mistress.

Only consolation playoffs for me this year, but given I was 2-5 halfway down the stretch, I'm just happy to be avoiding relegation...

Congrats The Abusement Park, by far the best record and deserving winner. Excellent roster as well.
    Roll on next year in D2. Now to enjoy the rest of the season without worrying how my players are doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭ftse100

Congrats The Abusement Park, by far the best record and deserving winner. Excellent roster as well.
    Roll on next year in D2. Now to enjoy the rest of the season without worrying how my players are doing.

Cheers Mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

Whats happening this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

here's the division this year:

Dingle Dogs - BKWDR
    My Cousin Vince - SK1979
    Coverse No Stars - Smcglan
    Wicklow Redskins - exspensivewino
    Roebuck Racial Epithets - Raphael
    The Peeping Tomlinsons - setanta74
    Portlaoise Patriots - nasty_crash
    The Islanders - BigBadRob83
    Gronk When your winning - paulie21 *Admin*
    Chancers - McG
    Forte Year Old Virgins - gerryfed
    Hackenburger and Fries - In Exile
    Terenure Red Stars - Realt Dearg Sec
    Allie Cows - Guffy
    Longford Crusaders - LightningBlue
    Irish Colts - Alfred Borden

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Who was admin of the division last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭McG

paulie21 wrote: »
    Who was admin of the division last year?

Looks like it was Guffy (from reading a few posts from last year)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭SK1979

Sorry lads can't remember but do we need to do anything to join up again?

Was in division 3 last year so think I'm in again automatically?

SK1979 wrote: »
    Sorry lads can't remember but do we need to do anything to join up again?

Was in division 3 last year so think I'm in again automatically?
    Yeah you should be automatically in. I’m just waiting on Guffy to pass over the GM hammer then I can add anyone new to the league and do a poll for a draft time

Will do it now sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭BKWDR

hey lads, i was sh!t in Div 2 last year so here i am! How do i get added? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭nasty_crash

any update on when we are drafting?

any update on when we are drafting?
    Just waiting for Alfred Borden and In Exile to get back to my PM then I get send out invites to new people joining the league. Hopefully get them tonight and get poll up for draft as we only have a week really

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭In Exile

Sh*t. I didn't see this. Will do it all now

Advertisement