Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone Roses - Reunited! (Dublin Date) - *NO ticket sales/requests - Discussion only*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Big Game

Welease wrote: »
    Yeah but that was her experience and one she puts value on.. Why do folks have an issue with that?
    I don't know your experience for example, but you probably would be rightly quite pissed off if I dismissed your experience as pointless for example because you never saw the Roses before they were TOTP megastars.. or only ever saw them as a reunion band or at Feile etc. It wouldn't be fair or courteous, and I would be bang out of order to call people "c***s" if they claimed to understand the legacy of those times which they were never at either..

Fair enough you might disagree with her opinion, but the obnoxious terms being used are somewhat over the top.. She has her version of what the Roses meant to her, and it doesnt align with mine, yours or anyone we know, but it doesnt make your or mine any more valid either.

She may have worn oxblood DM's.. but how many at PP wore flares? Alexander Palace was packed with them.. but if you wore flares at Liverpool Polytechnic before that or the Hacienda then you were the only person wearing flares.. People wore all sorts and it changed over time ;)

People need to relax and enjoy what they got from any band, and stop attacking those who may have a different experience.

In all fairness, I never called her a c u next tuesday, I just think her article is a pile of poorly written misguided crap.

And of course different people wore different things at various stages from 88 through 90 which would be considered their golden era but for better or worse there was a look associated with them in that time which she aludes to in the article but ox blood docs were never part of it....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

Look, she may or may not be a c***, but the smuggerati who are saying it would kill the memory of the Stone Roses if they attended these gigs are what I used to know back in 1990 as tedious c****

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Table Top Joe

Peoples issue with the article is that its pretentious drivel,put simply she wasnt going to a gig(by her fav band lest we forget!)because she saw them on the telly 23 years ago and used to dance to them in clubs back then too,as arguments go its.....ludicrous,i dont agree with any reasons not to see them but i can understand why some wouldnt,this article and her reasons for not going were just embarrassing though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Look, she may or may not be a c***, but the smuggerati who are saying it would kill the memory of the Stone Roses if they attended these gigs are what I used to know back in 1990 as tedious c****

lol you need to relax :) They have an opinion, and you have yours.. just learn to deal with it..

You in fairness seem to be the one determining who is a fan or not.. and deciding who is cool or not.. She just wrote a pointless piece about why she would not be attending.. nothing else..
    no one who is really a fan would stop themselves from going to see something we've all only dreamt about since Feile.

Does that mean I am not a fan now? ;) I saw them plenty of times in small venues, I have copies of everything on vinyl including So Young, What the World is Waiting for as an A side etc. both versions of the debut album (one with Elephant Stone included), free limited edition prints/postcards that came with the 7" and 12" releases (along with all the 12" and 7" themselves until it became re-release $$$$ heaven for Silvertone), posters (for Liverpool Poly, Wigan Queens, Aly Paly etc.) and tickets for small, medium and larger gigs. yadda yadda /snore.. I don't consider myself any better or worse than you or anyone else.. I am just someone who liked the Roses and made the effort to go and see them develop. Apologies for not meeting your criteria ;)..

Relax and enjoy the gig for what it was, and stop trying to determine who is a "c***" and who meets you clearance to be a "fan"...

There is a nice piece about what I felt was my favourite ever Stone Roses gig (Liverpool Haigh Buildings 4th May 1989).. I don't agree totally with the fanzine writer.. but there is a line mid way which i think makes the point somewhat (and could be expanded to their records, fashion, interviews, whatever)..
    "A Roses concert is an exciting experience, unlike many bands, it is not a stage show, not a performance,but an individual experience".
    (http://www.thestoneroses.co.uk/pdfs/made_of_paper_issue_1.pdf)

You may not agree with other people but as I have said many times, it doesnt make you right or wrong, it is an individual experience and their reaction is equally as valid as yours. If you had a great time.. awesome.. just celebrate that rather than trying to decide who is and isn't a bona-fide Roses fan..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Chazz Michael Michaels

Big Game wrote: »
    If you thought that was a rough crowd I'd have to assume you're not getting out much these days. Thank Christ you weren't there last night in that case.

Good points. Well made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭CiaranK

Bad news about Chris Brahney who went missing after Heaton Park

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18774522

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

CiaranK wrote: »
    Bad news about Chris Brahney who went missing after Heaton Park

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-18774522

RIP

lol you need to relax :) They have an opinion, and you have yours.. just learn to deal with it..

You in fairness seem to be the one determining who is a fan or not.. and deciding who is cool or not.. She just wrote a pointless piece about why she would not be attending.. nothing else..

Does that mean I am not a fan now? ;) I saw them plenty of times in small venues, I have copies of everything on vinyl including So Young, What the World is Waiting for as an A side etc. both versions of the debut album (one with Elephant Stone included), free limited edition prints/postcards that came with the 7" and 12" releases (along with all the 12" and 7" themselves until it became re-release $$$$ heaven for Silvertone), posters (for Liverpool Poly, Wigan Queens, Aly Paly etc.) and tickets for small, medium and larger gigs. yadda yadda /snore.. I don't consider myself any better or worse than you or anyone else.. I am just someone who liked the Roses and made the effort to go and see them develop. Apologies for not meeting your criteria ;)..

Relax and enjoy the gig for what it was, and stop trying to determine who is a "c***" and who meets you clearance to be a "fan"...

There is a nice piece about what I felt was my favourite ever Stone Roses gig (Liverpool Haigh Buildings 4th May 1989).. I don't agree totally with the fanzine writer.. but there is a line mid way which i think makes the point somewhat (and could be expanded to their records, fashion, interviews, whatever)..
    "A Roses concert is an exciting experience, unlike many bands, it is not a stage show, not a performance,but an individual experience".
    (http://www.thestoneroses.co.uk/pdfs/made_of_paper_issue_1.pdf)

You may not agree with other people but as I have said many times, it doesnt make you right or wrong, it is an individual experience and their reaction is equally as valid as yours. If you had a great time.. awesome.. just celebrate that rather than trying to decide who is and isn't a bona-fide Roses fan..

Oh God, are you related to her or something?

She, along with a few more in the past week, have taken a really boring, faux-cool stance and using a national paper to tell everyone what their version of cool is.

I am well able to 'deal with it', maybe you should learn to deal with my opinion? That's my last on her. Her Facebook had bands listed that she likes, none of which include her favourite ever band, the Stone Roses. Maybe she could write an article about how liking them on Facebook would shred their legacy.

Oh God, are you related to her or something?

She, along with a few more in the past week, have taken a really boring, faux-cool stance and using a national paper to tell everyone what their version of cool is.

I am well able to 'deal with it', maybe you should learn to deal with my opinion? That's my last on her. Her Facebook had bands listed that she likes, none of which include her favourite ever band, the Stone Roses. Maybe she could write an article about how liking them on Facebook would shred their legacy.

I'm just glad we get you to use boards.ie to get your version of what cool is, who are c***s, and who can be fans.. It's a similar level /yawn

btw.. when you say "That's my last on her".. thats when you stop.. continuing to post about it in the next sentence isn't your last on her ;)

I never said what people should and shouldn't like on here so don't put words in my mouth ok? I wasn't the only one to comment on how smug the whole thing is, nor was I the one to bring up who she could and should be listening to, her dress sense or anything else.

I disagreed with her opinion, you disagree with mine. Let's deal with it eh?

• Advertisement

I never said what people should and shouldn't like on here so don't put words in my mouth ok? I wasn't the only one to comment on how smug the whole thing is, nor was I the one to bring up who she could and should be listening to, her dress sense or anything else.

I disagreed with her opinion, you disagree with mine. Let's deal with it eh?

Many other people disagreed and were able to comment and respect other people's opinions. It's called basic respect, and its not complicated.

You are the one calling people "c***s" and saying "no one who is really a fan would stop themselves from going to see something we've all only dreamt about since Feile."

There is a colossal difference..

I have no issue with differing opinions, but if you think you can call me (or others) non fans because I didn't attend PP, then you really have no clue about what being a fan of any band is about. I'm guessing I have been involved a hell of a lot more with TSR for a damn site longer than you have ever been aware of their existance. I also have a lot more respect for people than to start throwing abusive terms like "c***s" around just because I dont agree with someone.

I'm not actually having a go at you here despite the more direct response. But I do think, you have a very childish offensive manner of posts, and I do believe you have very little clue what this TSR "legacy" you refer to actually is because simply put you were never actually there. Your legacy is as removed as these "c***s" you keep referring to.

It's fine to have your opinion and state that.. I've said all along I have no issue with that.. When you start being obnoxious and don't want to be called out on it, then grow up and don't do it.

I'm just glad we get you to use boards.ie to get your version of what cool is, who are c***s, and who can be fans.. It's a similar level /yawn

btw.. when you say "That's my last on her".. thats when you stop.. continuing to post about it in the next sentence isn't your last on her ;)

It's not quite a similar level as writing about it in a national newspaper though, is it? Or even close?

And it's a tad pedantic to pick him up on him saying that's his last on her when his final point was part of the same post....

I saw them plenty of times in small venues, I have copies of everything on vinyl including So Young, What the World is Waiting for as an A side etc. both versions of the debut album (one with Elephant Stone included), free limited edition prints/postcards that came with the 7" and 12" releases (along with all the 12" and 7" themselves until it became re-release $$$$ heaven for Silvertone), posters (for Liverpool Poly, Wigan Queens, Aly Paly etc.) and tickets for small, medium and larger gigs.

Out of interest where did you get So Young? Were you one of the few who bought a copy back in 85 on Thin Line or was it after they developed a bit that you were able to find a copy? Saw one back in 1990 in Camden Market but they were looking for silly money that I didn't have at the time, always regretted not getting the cash from somewhere for it though. Wound up trading my original Roses 12"'s for a CD single box set a few years later in Freebird that had a CD single of So Young with it as it was the only way I could get a copy of So Young at the time and that was all I was missing, regret doing that as well, sure it came out on The Complete Stone Roses a year or two after.

And is that album with Elephant Stone on it the same version that also has Fools Gold from 91? Am sure it didn't appear on any version before that?

Cheers!

It's not quite a similar level as writing about it in a national newspaper though, is it? Or even close?

She wrote a piece about why she was not attending.. It was light hearted drivel.. I don't see the issue.. It's the reason I don't buy the Indo, its chock full of drivel.. She gets paid to write drivel. Nothing in there could be considered offensive, its the oft written personal piece regarding music, books, plays, sporting events, hero's etc.

Calling people "c***s" and stating "no one who is really a fan would stop themselves from going to see something we've all only dreamt about since Feile." while going on about a "legacy" I would consider more obnoxious and lower level.. and completely unnecessary.

Did over 100K people read the Indo?.. they read this... :)
    And it's a tad pedantic to pick him up on him saying that's his last on her when his final point was part of the same post....

It's very pedantic :) It was intended slightly humourously hence the /wink at the end.. I expect it will get an obnoxious response :)

Many other people disagreed and were able to comment and respect other people's opinions. It's called basic respect, and its not complicated.

You are the one calling people "c***s" and saying "no one who is really a fan would stop themselves from going to see something we've all only dreamt about since Feile."

There is a colossal difference..

I have no issue with differing opinions, but if you think you can call me (or others) non fans because I didn't attend PP, then you really have no clue about what being a fan of any band is about. I'm guessing I have been involved a hell of a lot more with TSR for a damn site longer than you have ever been aware of their existance. I also have a lot more respect for people than to start throwing abusive terms like "c***s" around just because I dont agree with someone.

I'm not actually having a go at you here despite the more direct response. But I do think, you have a very childish offensive manner of posts, and I do believe you have very little clue what this TSR "legacy" you refer to actually is because simply put you were never actually there. Your legacy is as removed as these "c***s" you keep referring to.

It's fine to have your opinion and state that.. I've said all along I have no issue with that.. When you start being obnoxious and don't want to be called out on it, then grow up and don't do it.

For me, seeing them live is far more valuable than any limited edition record I could get my hands on

Sorry but she's the one worried about their legacy, not me.

I simply cannot fathom why any Stone Roses fan wouldn't go see them after all this time. I don't believe she is as big a fan of them, as she suggests either. She's probably a huge fan of the scene alright, but I can't believe from reading her piece that she's as big a fan as she suggests.

And again, I find her tedious, and all the others who took this supposed higher ground tedious as well. Just like i find pedantry dismally tedious. I'm not shocked you didn't attend at all.

Did over 100K people read the Indo?.. they read this... :)

Indo_159165a.gif
    Circulation: 131,161 (ABC July – Dec 2011)
    Readership: JNRS 2011
    All Adults: 477,000
    ABC1: 245,000
    Dublin Adults: 115,000
    ABC1F1: 307,000
    Main Shopper: 284,000

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I also have a lot more respect for people than to start throwing abusive terms like "c***s" around just because I dont agree with someone.

Ian called Reni a c**t in Amsterdam a few weeks ago just for not doing an encore.

Out of interest where did you get So Young? Were you one of the few who bought a copy back in 85 on Thin Line or was it after they developed a bit that you were able to find a copy? Saw one back in 1990 in Camden Market but they were looking for silly money that I didn't have at the time, always regretted not getting the cash from somewhere for it though. Wound up trading my original Roses 12"'s for a CD single box set a few years later in Freebird that had a CD single of So Young with it as it was the only way I could get a copy of So Young at the time and that was all I was missing, regret doing that as well, sure it came out on The Complete Stone Roses a year or two after.

And is that album with Elephant Stone on it the same version that also has Fools Gold from 91? Am sure it didn't appear on any version before that?

Cheers!

Got my first version (both 12" vinyl) in Probe records in Liverpool (which is where I got most of my collection) or the record fair in Manchester near Afflecks Palace (which name escapes me), and a second later version (which may be one of the rip off copies) was actually bought in Dublin ( that mall beside where Games Workshop is now used to have a second hand vinyl stall) in early '88.. Both on Thin Line Cat Thin 001 (12")

On the album nope.. Silvertone released a UK and US version.. UK was the standard ORE LP 502.. the US version was released by Silvertone/BMG 1184-1-JRE-1 released in 1989 with Elephant Stone added as the 3rd track (vinyl 12" only). So a couple of years before Fools Gold was recorded.. I also picked up the rarer copy of that with Fools Gold as the B side, and the A side and Front cover as What the World is Waiting for on both 7" and 12" (and bonus free prints and postcards) from Probe records (each record shop who sold tickets etc. got a few copies each).
    I can post some pics if you wanted to track some down.. i think they are relatively easy enough to get nowadays with the internet, although price may now go up with the recent reunion.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭strangel00p

I simply cannot fathom why any Stone Roses fan wouldn't go see them after all this time. I don't believe she is as big a fan of them, as she suggests either. She's probably a huge fan of the scene alright, but I can't believe from reading her piece that she's as big a fan as she suggests.

I was in two minds about seeing them after all this time, for me it's a nostalgia trip and nothing more. The roses were very much of their time and a lot of older fans can relate to what was going on during that period(I would personally draw the line at 36). I'll still check them out, but this reunion doesn't even come close to what they did the first time around.

In my eyes, these concerts achieve two things. All the roses get their deserved payday(not just Ian and John) and a lot of people finally get to tick the "I saw the stone roses" box.

Just because I've seen the roses quite a few times doesn't make me a bigger fan than someone who has never seen them. I could quite comfortably live with never seeing the roses as long as I had the records to listen to, the indo hack might feel the same way...

Got my first version (both 12" vinyl) in Probe records in Liverpool (which is where I got most of my collection) or the record fair in Manchester near Afflecks Palace (which name escapes me), and a second later version (which may be one of the rip off copies) was actually bought in Dublin ( that mall beside where Games Workshop is now used to have a second hand vinyl stall) in early '88.. Both on Thin Line Cat Thin 001 (12")

On the album nope.. Silvertone released a UK and US version.. UK was the standard ORE LP 502.. the US version was released by Silvertone/BMG 1184-1-JRE-1 released in 1989 with Elephant Stone added as the 3rd track (vinyl 12" only). So a couple of years before Fools Gold was recorded.. I also picked up the rarer copy of that with Fools Gold as the B side, and the A side and Front cover as What the World is Waiting for on both 7" and 12" (and bonus free prints and postcards) from Probe records (each record shop who sold tickets etc. got a few copies each).
    I can post some pics if you wanted to track some down.. i think they are relatively easy enough to get nowadays with the internet, although price may now go up with the recent reunion.

Cheers mate. I see that US version on Discogs now, think they all have pics up on there. Bit of a vinyl junkie, the internet has changed everything alright! Used to DJ a bit and spend hours routing through stalls and second hand shops for rare house 12"'s etc. Used to have to spend a fortune mind you but it was worth it to get tunes that very few other people had. Not like now when every ****er can download anything in seconds! That turned me into such a grumpy old git more than anything else! A good record collection used to be enough to get you invited to all the good parties, now everyone has thousands of tunes on their phones, lol!

No sign of So Young available anywhere, just about everything else can be ordered handy enough alright. I assume you have the original Sally Cinnamon as well? Sounds like a great collection you have, fair dues. <thumbs up> ;)

• Advertisement

Cheers mate. I see that US version on Discogs now, think they all have pics up on there. Bit of a vinyl junkie, the internet has changed everything alright! Used to DJ a bit and spend hours routing through stalls and second hand shops for rare house 12"'s etc. Used to have to spend a fortune mind you but it was worth it to get tunes that very few other people had. Not like now when every ****er can download anything in seconds! That turned me into such a grumpy old git more than anything else! A good record collection used to be enough to get you invited to all the good parties, now everyone has thousands of tunes on their phones, lol!

lol I feel your pain.. yeah i was lucky to be living in Liverpool at the time, and spent 99% of my cash buying Manc/Scouse bands like TSR, Inspiral Carpets (got all their rare stuff incl. Plane Crash and early flexi disc with Garage Flowers), The Farm (who used to work above Probe records so signed everything including white labels), The Charlatans, Happy Mondays, 25th of May, The LA's, The Numbers etc.. So many amazing bands at the time, and to my eternal regret there were that many that I couldnt be arsed to go and see Dinosaur Jr (who I loved) and this new band called Nirvana... you live and learn.. my mates said they had some future ;)(I'm not much of a fan of Nirvana but would have been nice to see them)...
    No sign of So Young available anywhere, just about everything else can be ordered handy enough alright. I assume you have the original Sally Cinnamon as well? Sounds like a great collection you have, fair dues. <thumbs up> ;)

Actually on Sally Cinnamon, "I had" would be more correct :(.. There are more than 2 versions.. I had the Made in England version originally (thats version one) there were not many copies of that.. I lost that version somewhere and replaced in in 88 or 89 (iirc) with a Made in Germany version. That was version 2.. I still have that version.. I think FM Revolver are probably on repress 15 by now ;) and the Roses managed to escape prison after they painted FM Revolver offices and staff ...

My favourite part of the Roses collection is the posters that i kept.. sadly i lost loads.. I have a mint Wigan Queens Hall poster 36" x 24" (or so) (with Dub Sex supporting - love them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DzmPu4YOzY) which was given to me by Probe (actually I probably begged for it), a Liverpool Poly poster, Ally Pally posters and some more.. The Wigan one is the best and I had framed last year and mounted in our games/music room.. Makes me smile each time I pass it :) (the rest are all in storage).

Collection is not bad.. but sadly waaay out of date now.. and like most folks I just wish I could find new bands that gave the same excitement..

lol I feel your pain.. yeah i was lucky to be living in Liverpool at the time, and spent 99% of my cash buying Manc/Scouse bands like TSR, Inspiral Carpets (got all their rare stuff incl. Plane Crash and early flexi disc with Garage Flowers), The Farm (who used to work above Probe records so signed everything including white labels), The Charlatans, Happy Mondays, 25th of May, The LA's, The Numbers etc.. So many amazing bands at the time, and to my eternal regret there were that many that I couldnt be arsed to go and see Dinosaur Jr (who I loved) and this new band called Nirvana... you live and learn.. my mates said they had some future ;)(I'm not much of a fan of Nirvana but would have been nice to see them)...

Actually on Sally Cinnamon, "I had" would be more correct :(.. There are more than 2 versions.. I had the Made in England version originally (thats version one) there were not many copies of that.. I lost that version somewhere and replaced in in 88 or 89 (iirc) with a Made in Germany version. That was version 2.. I still have that version.. I think FM Revolver are probably on repress 15 by now ;) and the Roses managed to escape prison after they painted FM Revolver offices and staff ...

My favourite part of the Roses collection is the posters that i kept.. sadly i lost loads.. I have a mint Wigan Queens Hall poster 36" x 24" (or so) (with Dub Sex supporting - love them http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DzmPu4YOzY) which was given to me by Probe (actually I probably begged for it), a Liverpool Poly poster, Ally Pally posters and some more.. The Wigan one is the best and I had framed last year and mounted in our games/music room.. Makes me smile each time I pass it :) (the rest are all in storage).

Collection is not bad.. but sadly waaay out of date now.. and like most folks I just wish I could find new bands that gave the same excitement..

Yeah, that's what I meant about Sally Cinnamon, the 89 re-issue with Made in Germany actually has a different recordings on it of Sally Cinnamon and All across the sands. Have the 89 version but would be interested to hear the difference in the recordings. Have a lot of the early Inspirals stuff and a signed copy of Spartacus from when The Farm played the stadium in 91 as well as the compliation of their early stuff, 'Pastures old and new', Even have a 25th of May cd single somewhere, loved The La's as well. The Roses were the Daddys though, true that there's no new bands that capture that feeling now but it's a once in a generation thing, we were just lucky we were the right age for it....

Could have gone to see Nirvana support Sonic Youth in the Top Hat when a mate was going but couldn't have been arsed, was just before Nevermind went mega, funny when you look back alright!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Aul Helen didn't "get too excited about Euro 2012" either, just in case it didn't live up to her expectations.

Maybe she just writes about the things she's not going to do instead of the things she actually does?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭ArtVandelay76

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Aul Helen didn't "get too excited about Euro 2012" either, just in case it didn't live up to her expectations.

Maybe she just writes about the things she's not going to do instead of the things she actually does?

Yes definitely a c**t

BaZmO* wrote: »

I'm gonna cut her some slack, she obviously spends most of her life wishing it was 1988-1994 again, I can relate to that to a degree! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

Anyone get any Stone Roses merchandise on the day? Or from the site, here - http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/thestoneroses

Just wondering if its any use. I quite like the black zip jacket and the beige bucket hat. Was thinking of throwing a programme in with the order as well! Anyone read it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Anyone get any Stone Roses merchandise on the day? Or from the site, here - http://www.shopbravado.com/stores/thestoneroses

Just wondering if its any use. I quite like the black zip jacket and the beige bucket hat. Was thinking of throwing a programme in with the order as well! Anyone read it?

bought the programme and the jacket last week, still not dispatched and i payed postage which is now free :mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Was waiting for the Dublin t-shirt to show on there and see its up now. Only thing I'm interested in tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

bought the programme and the jacket last week, still not dispatched and i payed postage which is now free :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, thats not great is it.
    Well, if it ever arrives let us know what its like!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

well that was class! was actually better than friday 29th in heaton park - mainly cause squire was on fire compared to the nerves of homecoming gig which threw off his 'feel' [dont ask] there.

never EVER thought Id get to see the roses reformed and live :eek: was a ****in dream. if anything there was alot of fairweather fans [unintentional pun there but prob true too], alot of [half the crowd?]people only seemed to really get into it when all the obvious songs were played. I would say half the crowd were saying "what the **** song is that :confused:" and scratching their heads through the gig inbetween the 5 songs they knew :rolleyes:

and anyone complaining about brownes voice, is a ****in muppet tbh, this tour was the best he EVER sounded :confused:
    they were probably the ones scratching their heads for half the gig too :rolleyes:

if it was sold out Im sorry to the true roses fans who didnt get a ticket and instead those tits I referred to above got one instead :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement