Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

DaLad wrote: »
    Me too, I really should have checked on here before I went to Tesco earlier lol

Picked up 3 more bars this evening myself! Just missed out on last Golden Crisp.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

Was in the Tesco Express on Camden Street today and Cadburys Plain, Golden Crisp, Fruit and nut and Caramello were €1 for the 100g(?) bars.

Not as good as the deals others have mentioned, I must keep looking for mint crisp...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

kate.m wrote: »
    Was in the Tesco Express on Camden Street today and Cadburys Plain, Golden Crisp, Fruit and nut and Caramello were €1 for the 100g(?) bars.

Not as good as the deals others have mentioned, I must keep looking for mint crisp...
    Well you are only a short bus ride away from a choc load of golden crisp 230g bars for 66c. R'mines.

Choctastic.
    As recommended by Dr Nick Riviera and in individually wrapped single servings:D
    tumblr_lndop7rL5s1qz4ueh

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

wil wrote: »
    Well you are only a short bus ride away from a choc load of golden crisp 230g bars for 66c. R'mines.

I was in Tesco Rathmines on Sunday evening and didn't see any! I'll check again tomorrow :cool:
    Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

Got a fruit and nut bar for 69c the ones with the love irish food logo were reduced the ones with the crappy olympics logo were not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Anyone know where the scanner is in Dun laoghaire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭donnacha

Aisle beside the toys one attached to a pillar so you can only see it from the check out side. Stationary and ink cartridges on the aisle last time I looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭mrswalton

Does anyone know if there is a scanner in the Naas Express store?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭JR79

Cheers Donnacha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,127 ✭✭✭rameire

mrswalton wrote: »
    Does anyone know if there is a scanner in the Naas Express store?

one is down by the soft drinks i think and the other is down near the toys section probably on the isle with the weights and tents

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Chriscl1

There is one where the ironing boards etc are.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Just back from Tesco Wilton, they are selling BBQ 8 Garlic and Herb Prawn Skewers in the frozen section, were €3, reduced to 25c.

No image available on Tesco.ie website, sorry, but it is priced there also at 25c so should be nationwide. It's a black rectangular box. One caveat is that Display Until End is dated Feb 2012, Best Before End is dated March 2012.

Tesco extra Naas
    b84b4d9d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

What's the usual price for the Peroni?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

230g Cadburys Fruit & Nut scanning at .62c full box left in Ballybrack.

crushproof wrote: »
    What's the usual price for the Peroni?

5.99 for the 3 pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 trelemenele

Was in Tesco Clearwater today, plenty of 8 Frozen Prawn Skewers for 25c.
    Also I bought baby jacket (18-24), price was 21 euro but scanned at 11.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭crushproof

Peroni must have just been in that branch, check out Dun Laoghaire and it was full price. Boooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Both Cadburys Mint Crisp AND Tiffin big bars at 37c in Tesco Nutgrove. They were out of both though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭smilgy

Are cadburys chocolate listed for the full price but scan for the lower price? My local branch seemed to have loads of them but the price listed was the full price and I didn't have time to ask for the price. Also, if someone has any of them may they post their barcodes please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭RayCon

Fathead wrote: »
    230g Cadburys Fruit & Nut scanning at .62c full box left in Ballybrack.

Full price in Celbridge ... boooo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

There appears to be a nationwide shortage of mint crisps.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

smilgy wrote: »
    Are cadburys chocolate listed for the full price but scan for the lower price? My local branch seemed to have loads of them but the price listed was the full price and I didn't have time to ask for the price. Also, if someone has any of them may they post their barcodes please?

No the 230g Golden Crisp is marked on the shelf as 66c (not even a yellow sticker on it), all the other 230g bars along side it are regular price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

vicwatson wrote: »
    No the 230g Golden Crisp is marked on the shelf as 66c (not even a yellow sticker on it), all the other 230g bars along side it are regular price.

What about the FruitnNut, it should be 62c

Also that red butchers oven glove at 51c is still knocking around.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,970 ✭✭✭thesandeman

The Golden Crisp in Galway is marked as 1.32 but scans at 66cent.
    Ive been buying a couple of the sweeties every time I go in (I visit the samie corner regularly).
    Just checked the top of my wardrobe where I stack them.
    There 9 Golden Crisp, 12 Tiffins, 2 Mint Crisp, 16 bags of Eclairs, a box of fudge (from pound shop) and the remains of a bag of Harbiro Mix.

THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP!!

and I dont normally even eat chocolate :-o

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

The Golden Crisp in Galway is marked as 1.32 but scans at 66cent.
    Ive been buying a couple of the sweeties every time I go in (I visit the samie corner regularly).
    Just checked the top of my wardrobe where I stack them.
    There 9 Golden Crisp, 12 Tiffins, 2 Mint Crisp, 16 bags of Eclairs, a box of fudge (from pound shop) and the remains of a bag of Harbiro Mix.

THIS MADNESS HAS GOT TO STOP!!

and I dont normally even eat chocolate :-o

:D So you won't be joining weight watchers in the month of February then !;)

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

RayCon wrote: »
    Full price in Celbridge ... boooo

Same in Clare Hall. The shelf price is 2.49 and they scan at that price :(

Tesco Finest biscuits for cheese 88 cents in Tesco Rathmines. Loads left. They were over 3.50 at Christmas and they are absolutely delish

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Just checked the top of my wardrobe where I stack them

and a familly of happy and overfed mice :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭hansov

Anybody know if there's a scanner in Lucan? I was looking for one last night and didn't see one. thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

hansov wrote: »
    Anybody know if there's a scanner in Lucan? I was looking for one last night and didn't see one. thanks

I've seen this question asked again and again. Why not just ask a staff member if there is a scanner or are some people just too woosie?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement