Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

moodrater wrote: »
    Dairy milk or nestle dairybox

nestle dairybox

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

SEL showing 63cent in Arklow. Scanning at 63 cent.
    Online showing at reduced to €1.50

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭Nanazolie

Clare Hall store, the Aine Or chocolate bars are back to 2.50€ but the Cadbury Tiffin 100g bars are 39 cents. The sticker reads 1.57€, 39 c save 1.00€. Someone is not too good at maths :D

Also Tesco Finest cheese biscuits 88 cents, BB date 01/08/2012

• Registered Users Posts: 14,407 ✭✭✭✭cson

20 bottles of Miller for €15 in Drumcondra. You'll go a long way to beat 75c per bottle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

cson wrote: »
    20 bottles of Miller for €15 in Drumcondra. You'll go a long way to beat 75c per bottle.
    How long? to the nearest metre please.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

20 bottles for €15 seems to be the all year round price in my local SuperValu

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

liking the night in deal, two good fellas pizzas, dvd, 6 bottles of beer and a vienetta for 15 euroe at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

Fruit & Nut 230g with love irish food logo still scanning 62c in Tesco Roscommon.

Had a good look through the beer deals, miller cans slab looks cheapest 1.67 per liter which makes it cheaper that Tesco Value Label cider!! haha

Becks Vier bottles was 1.57 per liter but sold out.#

Saw someone leaving with too many toblerones so they must be on offer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Tesco in Letterkenny had 12 * 330ml. bottles of Cobra at €10 on Sunday. I quite like Miller but that's a better offer for a quality beer.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

K-9 wrote: »
    Tesco in Letterkenny had 12 * 330ml. bottles of Cobra at €10 on Sunday. I quite like Miller but that's a better offer for a quality beer.

Yeah I bought a box of cobra 2.52/L and 8 cans guinness 2.50/L. Was suggesting the miller vaniller fizzer for the bargain boozeup factor not quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

paddyp wrote: »
    Yeah I bought a box of cobra 2.52/L and 8 cans guinness 2.50/L. Was suggesting the miller vaniller fizzer for the bargain boozeup factor not quality.

Ah yeah, big fan of Miller for its easy to drinkness! ;) but that's a great offer on Cobra, doubt you'd get it much cheaper. Wasn't much left on the shelves though.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

liking the night in deal, two good fellas pizzas, dvd, 6 bottles of beer and a vienetta for 15 euroe at the moment.
    went all the way to do my shop last night and get this deal, guess what, forgot to buy the dvd and it cost me €23 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

went all the way to do my shop last night and get this deal, guess what, forgot to buy the dvd and it cost me €23 :(

thats something I would do.. or forget to bring coupons or something

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭WalterMitty

Go back and tell them at customer service and they should give you refund and dvd. Say the dvd must have slipped out of basket or something.

not worth it

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuLb51EpIIR0EsyxnO3MK1u883HGJJLx4y3WnJy55zykqVwwTZ-Q

reduced from €1.65 down to 50c

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭knuth

Fireman sam set down from €50 to €15

• Registered Users Posts: 8 grainne02

reduced from €1.65 down to 50c

says they are down to 1 euro online. What store were they 50 cent in?

grainne02 wrote: »

Dun Laoghaire, yellow price ticket so should be in every store

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

paddyp wrote: »
    Fruit & Nut 230g with love irish food logo still scanning 62c in Tesco Roscommon.

Had a good look through the beer deals, miller cans slab looks cheapest 1.67 per liter which makes it cheaper that Tesco Value Label cider!! haha

Becks Vier bottles was 1.57 per liter but sold out.#

Saw someone leaving with too many toblerones so they must be on offer too.
    I found that honestly funny! Someone with too many Toblerones. The fact you noticed:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭Stripey Cat

You can have too many toblerones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

It's so true, you can have too many.
    I got in on loads of those 100g Dark Toblerones for 12c last november. I still have a triangular stack of them sitting along my recantuglar golden crisps.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭thegift06

reduced from

I found them for €1 instore with yellow sticker saying were €1.65 down to €1.00

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

For anyone using HP 301 inks, the HP 301 combo, 1 x black & 1 x tri-colour is €33.02. (HP price €36.40 inc VAT & shipping)

Tesco Sensitive Anti-Danfruff Shampoo 300ml - €0.24. I've never used it before but I got 2 today for €0.48 off one of those "end-of-life" shelves.

Nescafe Black Gold Coffee 200g - €4.47

All in Tesco Cashel today where you need to organise the stock, price it up and dust the shelves and stock, please

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭mished

Tesco New Ross

3 pack XXX mints 42 cent
    Broccoli 335G 39 cent
    Stella/Becks 8 cans and Stella/Becks 15 bottles 3 for €22
    Tesco sweetner 75G 99 cent
    PG Tips 40 pyramid tea bags 84 cent

No scanners in store, I was told the customers broke them too often so they removed them :rolleyes:

I bought the Hobnob's but they scanned at €1.75 so they gave me my money back..

Also have a good deal on DVD's 4 for €10

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

snubbleste wrote: »
    It's so true, you can have too many.
    I got in on loads of those 100g Dark Toblerones for 12c last november. I still have a triangular stack of them sitting along my recantuglar golden crisps.

Yeah I'm the same still have a pile of the cheap boxes of Toblerones from Christmas in the boot of my car and let's be honest you can only give out so many as birthday presents without it becoming a bit of a joke!!!! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8 grainne02

grainne02 wrote: »

Arthurs quay limerick 1euro. No scanner in store bit of a pain have to go customer service each time to check prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭trevortronics

mathepac wrote: »
    For anyone using HP 301 inks, the HP 301 combo, 1 x black & 1 x tri-colour is €33.02. (HP price €36.40 inc VAT & shipping)

Errrrrr, nope....
    Get them from http://www.mysuresupply.ie (A HP partner), I did earlier this week for €16.69 with free (DPD I think it was) delivery.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Red Oven Gloves back again @ 51c

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭CH3OH

IDShot_225x225.jpg

4 cans of Bulmers for €5
    valid until 21/2/2012

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement