Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,032 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

CH3OH wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

4 cans of Bulmers for €5
    valid until 21/2/2012

Which Tesco did you see this in? I was just in Roselawn and this offer wasn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,256 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Which Tesco did you see this in? I was just in Roselawn and this offer wasn't there.

It is showing online and was on the shelf in Arklow

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭muincav

Got a Lynx travel set in Leather type bag with 2 shower gels and a Lynx spray for 3.50 euro and another set in box with spray and shower gel 1.75 also impulse set with spray and shower gel 1.75..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

this is selling for 7.99 but it's the v195b version as opposed to the 135 which was on sale previously.
    the tag on the shelf showed as the 135 version.
    (8GB version was selling for 14.99 btw)

wouldnt scan at the self scan checkout so the barcode was entered manually & till showed as 7.99.
    possibly has the wrong barcode?

got it in Tesco Poleberry Waterford, still a few left.
    only bought one as I didn't want to be greedy :D.
    not sure if any available in other tescos.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,002 ✭✭✭✭Esel

mathepac wrote: »
    For anyone using HP 301 inks, the HP 301 combo, 1 x black & 1 x tri-colour is €33.02. (HP price €36.40 inc VAT & shipping)

Errrrrr, nope....
    Get them from http://www.mysuresupply.ie (A HP partner), I did earlier this week for €16.69 with free (DPD I think it was) delivery.:D
    Excellent! Thank you.

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

....Errrrrr, nope....
    Get them from http://www.mysuresupply.ie (A HP partner), I did earlier this week for €16.69 with free (DPD I think it was) delivery.:D
    Ooops, knickers Monica. I tried them before for ink for the sister's printer and they weren't competitive. 16 yo-yos is a fair saving. Well done, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭mell61

Cadbury Tiffin 100g bars are coming up as 39c.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

I was in the Tullamore store today and I noticed that they appear to be discontinuing lots of different items in the Tea/Coffee/Hot Drinks section.

Lots of tea and coffee items were reduced to half price.
    Example: 240 Tesco teabags for €2.42
    500 gm tin of Nescafe original granules for €6.99

Other items including different types of teas, starbucks coffee, decaf coffee, coffee flavours, Hot Chocolate etc. all reduced to half price.

There also appeared to some of this type of clearance in the Mens Toiletries aisle also.

Other things : Tesco own brand Chewable Vitamin C (orange flavour) 1 per day, 30 per tub - 40 cents

Red and white oven gloves mentioned earlier in this thread 51 cents

Go Noodles (in a pot like Pot Noodles) - Spicy Curry Flavour 32 cents

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

mell61 wrote: »
    Cadbury Tiffin 100g bars are coming up as 39c.

For a good while now.

Golden crisp 230g are 66c in case anyone didn't know :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭uli84

0lddog wrote: »
    Red Oven Gloves back again @ 51c

which Tesco? thx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

uli84 wrote: »
    which Tesco? thx

I bought a pair in Clare Hall......but maybe its a standard system price

Perhaps check at whatever one you usually go to that has a price checker

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

0lddog wrote: »
    I bought a pair in Clare Hall......but maybe its a standard system price

Perhaps check at whatever one you usually go to that has a price checker

They were in Galway also

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

uli84 wrote: »
    which Tesco? thx

How many times do we have to say this, Which branch are you talking about? please include, We're not mind readers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

vicwatson wrote: »
    For a good while now.

Aaaaghbaa*****%!~!^%%*** feckit!! Didn't even think of looking for the larger size.
    The 100g Golden Crisp went in at 1eur, although... the 100g Tiffin was 39c :)

It is what it's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

cant remember the brand but their nice fresh pizzas in tesco 3 for 4.19(bb date is 17th of feb) available in pepperoni or 4 cheese.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

In addition to the tesco chewable vitamin c 30 for 40c
    Tesco Cod liver oil 60 53c
    Tesco Omega 3 fish oil 30 63c

Tesco value chocolate eclairs 16c

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

vicwatson wrote: »

For a good while now.

They're back to normal in Mahon Point. Where did you see them?

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Butterball

Fairy non bio gel 24 washes €2.20 in Tesco Carrick-on-Shannon. Good dtock left about an hour ago....on a shelf down at the back of the store. Kiddies gloves reduced to 1/2 price in a basket in clothes section....was charged full price..... I only noticed when I left so returned and got double the difference back.....free gloves:D

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Picked up the last HP 16GB USB Key for €7.99 in Sligo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Basq wrote: »
    Picked up the last HP 16GB USB Key for €7.99 in Sligo.

The bit of the Tesco store in the Galway shopping centre down by Euro2 has a few left

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Gaw_

Picked up the 3x Pizza Company offer for €4.19 and also 6x Tuborg 500ml cans for €5.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Just picked up a mega box of pampers baby dry for €15 (112 in box)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

CH3OH wrote: »
    IDShot_225x225.jpg

4 cans of Bulmers for €5
    valid until 21/2/2012

Good deal.

They have a deal going since before Christmas that matches this though.
    Normally a box of 20 300ml bottles is €20. They have a deal on since a few weeks before Christmas where they are selling 2 boxs for €30. 40 300ml bottles = 12,000ml.
    If you spend €30 on cans in this offer, you can pick up 24 cans. 24 500ml cans - 12,000ml!

And yes, I was bored earlier :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Didnt Tesco used to have a policy if they charged too much you got the item for free ? Is this finished because they overcharged me the other day and only gave me back what I was overcharged.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Karen23 wrote: »
    Didnt Tesco used to have a policy if they charged too much you got the item for free ? Is this finished because they overcharged me the other day and only gave me back what I was overcharged.
    Thought they were supposed to give you back double what you were overcharged.

I knew they had some kind of policy but I looked at the signs behind customer services and didn't see anything so I had nothing to prove an argument.

They had childrens books reduced from €5 to €1 , I bought two in Clearwater. They scanned at €5 , when I went to customer services the girl asked me to show her the sign which I did and she gave me back €8.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭brian_t

I knew they had some kind of policy but I looked at the signs behind customer services and didn't see anything so I had nothing to prove an argument.

They had childrens books reduced from €5 to €1 , I bought two in Clearwater. They scanned at €5 , when I went to customer services the girl asked me to show her the sign which I did and she gave me back €8.

Yes Basq is correct - their Double the Difference policy was introduced last May. You should have been given €16.

Ah crap , but would I have had the right to argue if there was no sign stating the double the difference policy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭brian_t

Ah crap , but would I have had the right to argue if there was no sign stating the double the difference policy ?

No not really. Individual staff members might still be unaware of it but the manager would certainly be aware of it.
    It is Tescos official policy.

EDIT : Sorry I read your post as "would I have had to argue"

Yes you would have had the right to argue it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭uli84

as far as i know - this policy doesn't apply to 'reduced' items in their ''clearance'' sections, just to regular stuff on the shelves

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement