Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

MYOB wrote: »
    easy enough to become 56A when you were 56...

The more obvious link is if you use your clubcard both times.
    if i had brains i'd be dangerous, lol, thanks for tip

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

Plenty of whiskas ceramic cat feeding bowls in Paul street priced at and scanning at 1c.
    Ideal for the discerning pussy!

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭ncur

Darn, never saw these, where in Paul Street were they located, brandonviewer?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco single fitted sheet in various colours €1.80-€2.87
    Tesco duvet set various single €3.62 double €4.20

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco single fitted sheet in various colours €1.80-€2.87
    Tesco duvet set various single €3.62 double €4.20

where?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

casio4 wrote: »
    where?
    webilew webilew webilew dot tyscoh dot eye eee

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brandonviewer

Whisk as bowls in Paul st at end of aisle possibly the wine or sweets one. Opposite where the headphones used to be I think

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭leck

Whisk as bowls in Paul st at end of aisle possibly the wine or sweets one. Opposite where the headphones used to be I think
    Whisks and bowls? I saw pastel whisks and rest of pastel range on clearance in kitchenware.

leck wrote: »
    Whisk and bowls?

Whiskas bowls :)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Admldj

Darth vader voice changer helmet reduced to 10.49 from 41.99 in tesco portlaoise, 2 left on the shelf after me, the young lad will be well chuffed Halloween night!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Admldj wrote: »
    Darth vader voice changer helmet reduced to 10.49 from 41.99 in tesco portlaoise, 2 left on the shelf after me, the young lad will be well chuffed Halloween night!

Hmmm- think I may check out Maynooth later........

• Registered Users Posts: 8 melody77998

a good price for the shuffle, totally

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭RayCon

^ ?

Plenty of whiskas ceramic cat feeding bowls in Paul street priced at and scanning at 1c.
    Ideal for the discerning pussy!

Picked one up today, went through no issue at 1c, Boo the cat will be dining in style! Thanks brandonviewer.

Also, the Flavahan's High 8 muesli is €3.85 rather than the Clarehall price of €1, pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Bought these markers for €5 in Clare Hall (marked higher) , they were the same price yesterday in Kilbarrack http://www.amazon.co.uk/Staedtler-Triplus-Fineliner-Pen-Pack/dp/B000SHSN04/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=8-2&keywords=staedtler+fineline

Also got a three pack of glue sticks for €2.50

Denim cushions for 3.50

Picture frames for 3.50 each in two sizes http://www.tesco.com/direct/tesco-metal-linen-frame-5x7/299-6346.prd

This clock for €7.50.http://www.tesco.com/groceries/Product/Details/?id=279413067

All Clare Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Rua88

Got Mongolian something or other cushions reduced from €16 to €3 in Nenagh Store. also had lanterns reduced to €2.26 in light blue, light pink and white. Other cushions with a giraffe head on them €2.25 down from €12.50. Lots of little toys reduced just bits and pieces. Bedding reduced too as above!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭CH3OH

321630.png

2l Finches at €1.09 is quite a good price
    NOT SUCH A GREAT DEAL.
    Most of the stock in arklow was best before Sep 2014. The rock shandy was May 2015

• Registered Users Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭ablelocks

tesco crescent sc in limerick :

tesco 2way 13m outdoor extension lead - €5.15 (not the masterplug one, which is 22)
    tesco 4 way .75m surge protected extension lead - 3.70
    tesco "live" pastel coloured 6x4 glass picture frames - €1.50
    tesco pastel coloured 7x5 picture frames - €2.70
    nerf rebelle crossbow gun "pink crush" - €2.81
    spiderman car - €7.something
    box of 36 crayola colouring pencils - 4.25
    12 crayola "tropicolours" colouring pencils - 1.50
    12 crayola "aqua something" colouring pencils - 0.04 (was the last one in tesco nenagh)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭RayCon

ablelocks wrote: »
    nerf rebelle crossbow gun "pink crush" - €2.81

Thanks .... my daughter was after one of these .. managed to get one in my local Tesco :)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭Siobh73

Travel editions of Cluedo and Guess Who for €2.49 in Tesco Xtra Drogheda. Also some glitters and craft stuff around 49c in clearance section

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 ILoveBargains

Sofia and Animal Friends set reduced to €3.something, there was one left on the shelf in Stillorgan this morning after i bought one

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

Fellowes DS 500 Cross Cut shredder in Tesco Tullamore for €15.36

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fellowes-DS-500C-Personal-Shredder-Safety/dp/B004RF9NMA

No discounted Staedtler highlight sets in Maynooth.
    I tried 7 different sets- none discounted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭cerastes

Hmmm- think I may check out Maynooth later........

Is maynooth still open after midnight? all night?
    think I'll get the cats bowls if theres any left, and the darth vader mask too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,142 ✭✭✭✭Esel

laros wrote: »

Sorted for a burn box, thanks.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭jodaw

Esel wrote: »
    Sorted for a burn box, thanks.

Anymore of these?

cerastes wrote: »
    Is maynooth still open after midnight? all night?
    think I'll get the cats bowls if theres any left, and the darth vader mask too.

Not anymore- they've cut the opening hours.
    And to save you a trip- they don't have any Darth Vader masks- I spent at least a half hour looking- before I got a friendly staff member to check for me. They said they 'may be getting them in'- however if they're discounted elsewhere- I'm guessing thats a no.

As for the cats bowls- I don't have a cat- I never checked.

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭laros

jodaw wrote:
    Anymore of these?

They had around 15 on the shelf on Tues evening. I can check tonight for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

laros wrote: »

None in Carlow unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Got a Technika HD webcam in Tesco Carlow for €1.07 yesterday. The quality is far from HD but it'll do for that price.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement