Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭leck

coldfire1x wrote: »
    I bought one of those two weeks ago when it was €10. Nice size and easy to set up but I found that each time I go to use it I have to add it again as a bluetooth device. That's a bit of a pain.

Yesterday I found the Divoom Bluetune Bean for €7.49 (it's showing at £18 on tesco.com). I also found the Technika Bluetooth Speaker BT1301 for €5.82. This outside of my usual area - it was in Tesco Athlone. They had a bin in the aisle near electronics with clearance bits and pieces such as DAB radios, bike spanners, some small toys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,061 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

leck wrote: »
    I bought one of those two weeks ago when it was €10. Nice size and easy to set up but I found that each time I go to use it I have to add it again as a bluetooth device. That's a bit of a pain.

Yesterday I found the Divoom Bluetune Bean for €7.49 (it's showing at £18 on tesco.com). I also found the Technika Bluetooth Speaker BT1301 for €5.82. This outside of my usual area - it was in Tesco Athlone. They had a bin in the aisle near electronics with clearance bits and pieces such as DAB radios, bike spanners, some small toys.

I got the xqisit xqb20 in Balinasloe yesterday for €12, seems very nice for the price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

I got the xqisit xqb20 in Balinasloe yesterday for €12, seems very nice for the price.

What colour one did you get? the blue is twice the price of the others on Amazon which is quite strange but happens quite a lot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

None of these bargains ever seem to be in Carlow! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

None of these bargains ever seem to be in Carlow! :(

Carlow Tesco is crap generally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭satguy

People in Carlow are loaded, and don't really need Bargains.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Celbridge still has the 9 LED Rolson lights, and the Colgate C600 electric tooth brushes (limited stocks of both).

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dr.Alucard

Gutted, needed something to hold my music rather than me using my phone, there was a heap of these sitting on the shelf a few days ago. they are now been replaced by generic tesco one at 15euro a pop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

Dr.Alucard wrote: »
    Gutted, needed something to hold my music rather than me using my phone, there was a heap of these sitting on the shelf a few days ago. they are now been replaced by generic tesco one at 15euro a pop.
    :confused:

• Advertisement

daytob wrote: »

I think he was talking about the hard-drives that were on offer a week or two ago......?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Dr.Alucard

this 4gb mp3 player in that packing is €3.86, the other packaging brings it up to €19.49
    might be handy as a stocking filler * located along the side wall with the television and headphones, there was a fair few of them as well.

Under 50 posts wont even let me quote images or link urls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,061 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

foggy_lad wrote: »
    What colour one did you get? the blue is twice the price of the others on Amazon which is quite strange but happens quite a lot.

Mostly black with green, I just linked to the first one I found on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Admldj

Red leather effect dab radios reduced from €58 to €12.49 and scanning at €1.71 in portlaoise picked up two, happy days☺

Admldj wrote: »
    Red leather effect dab radios reduced from €58 to €12.49 and scanning at €1.71 in portlaoise picked up two, happy days☺

Any details (Brand/Model/SKU)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

All the wireless headphones reduced Panasonic €79.99=€20 Sony €69.99=€10 Philips €49.99=€15 good bargains if ya can find em!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,851 ✭✭✭RayCon

Admldj wrote: »

I got this white leather effect reduced from €58 to €12.69 in Maynooth - last one. It's the Technika brand ...

322264.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭dashcamdanny

There are a few of these in Naas for 6 euro. End of isle.

209-4432_PI_TPS825498?wid=493&ht=538

The leather retro radios going for 1.71 are sold out.

Celbridge Tesco had 3 of these on Fri (since gone) ... were €149.99 (cough) .. now €22.39

Pure Evoke 1S ..

1evoke1-sconfig_L._V395063471_.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭WHL

All the wireless headphones reduced Panasonic €79.99=€20 Sony €69.99=€10 Philips €49.99=€15 good bargains if ya can find em!

Picked up a pair of Philips SHC5100 wireless headphones in Douglas this morning for €14.62. Thanks to OP - these are £44 on Amazon

There were two on the shelf when I got there but don't rush - the other one had disappeared back into the stockroom before I left :)

• Advertisement

There was 1 pink version of this in Maynooth earlier this morning ... €12

1daisy1 wrote: »
    Thank you to other posters I also got a shredder Fellowes p-35c for €9
    Found that shredder yesterday but it scanned at full price. I thought maybe all stores were clearing out the Fellowes shredders so they would just sell Tesco own brand, but probably is store-specific.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Tesco Floral Print 3 Pack Tea Towel €1.75
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=277510197

snubbleste wrote: »
    Tesco Floral Print 3 Pack Tea Towel €1.75
    http://www.tesco.ie/groceries/Product/Details/?id=277510197
    Online only or available in store too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

Some of the Fuji cameras down to €15

Picked up one of the Fellowes P48 power shredders for €14.05. These are £45 on Amazon.
    Still a couple on the shelf in Naas.
    No Wireless headphones :(

RayCon wrote: »
    I got this white leather effect reduced from €58 to €12.69 in Maynooth - last one. It's the Technika brand ...

322264.JPG

There are approx 5 of these in Clarehall Tesco as of lunchtime ...

The black version was scanning €6.34 ... 1 left ...

leck wrote: »
    Found that shredder yesterday but it scanned at full price. I thought maybe all stores were clearing out the Fellowes shredders so they would just sell Tesco own brand, but probably is store-specific.
    Went back today and the Fellowes P-35C shredders were all gone. The P-48C which was scanning full price last night was scanning at €14+ today, so bought that.

I saw one of the staff buying an enormous pile (at least a dozen) of plastic cake and cupcake storage boxes. I think she said they would be used for fruit in a school. They were on an endcap for the last week and I'm guessing the price was really good ... if you wanted or needed them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Still plenty of shredders in Naas. There was one Fellowes P-48 in the computer area, but there were quite a few more on the far right of the store as you walk in, along the side walls and on a shelf facing the side wall. I got a P-48 and there was another model (P-35 I think) that was slightly cheaper along with a white Fellowes shredder that was under a tenner, from memory.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭thund3rbird_

Sennheiser OMX 680 In-Ear Sports Earclip Headphone with Volume Control and Adjustable Earclips - €6.99, still some left

Technika clock radio with iPhone dock - €0.80, last one

Technika retro leather dab/fm - €6.34, some black & white ones left

Tesco Clonmel

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement