Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭siber

Check out the bedding section in your local Tesco's. In Athlone last night it was mainly empty shelves with reduced stickers. Nothing much left.
    Also cushions, photo frames and some other random houshold stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

athtrasna wrote: »
    August is autumn and I remember not too long ago when that stuff was out the August back holiday weekend!

September, October, November for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,871 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

there should be a law on advertising and promoting and selling anything to do with christmas until after halloween

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

just a heads up, My husband and i picked up two WD passport 500gb hard drives in mahon point for €12each this morning. there was one left on the top shelf,

we needed them for backing up our laptops...etc so a handy bargain for us.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

198321 wrote: »
    Just got email from Tesco and at the bottom it says I haven't done my shopping Online in a while and there are 3 coupons for 12 euro off 60 euro shop (20%) to be used by 21st Sep, 5 Oct, 31 Oct.

Not going to share them in case they are account specific, just heads up if you are getting emails from Tesco and not checking them, scroll to the bottom and you might have some vouchers there.

I also got that. Must give it a go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,871 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

hoodwinked wrote: »
    just a heads up, My husband and i picked up two WD passport 500gb hard drives in mahon point for €12each this morning. there was one left on the top shelf,

do you know what the difference between them and WD My Cloud is?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

Managed to grab that. Nice one.

Adverts here I come!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭xabi

Soarer wrote: »

Adverts here I come!

Many left there?

xabi wrote: »
    Many left there?

Nope. Twas the last one I'm afraid.

Don't know about Douglas, Wilton, or Paul St.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Zero in this particular store as seen above if Mr 1c TV really did grab it.

There were some Skullcandy headphones in Artane Castle last night, €5.24 I think, three pairs, can't remember the exact type but the are on the discount shelf facing the dvds down the end of the aisle.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

xabi wrote: »
    September, October, November for me.

Did you not do Irish in school? Irish for September is middle of autumn and for October is end of autumn. We follow the Celtic calendar, the UK follows the Roman calendar which has autumn your way. Horribly off topic though

The Frette linen offer ends next week, I have tokens and know what I want, better to buy now or hope they clear them off at a discount soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Angel2013

2 Baby Walker - Pink in Tesco Claremorris for 9.60 each

Did you not do Irish in school? Irish for September is middle of autumn and for October is end of autumn. We follow the Celtic calendar, the UK follows the Roman calendar which has autumn your way. Horribly off topic though

The Frette linen offer ends next week, I have tokens and know what I want, better to buy now or hope they clear them off at a discount soon?

Can't understand how there can be a middle and end without a start. Lunasa?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

I think I'll buy another Frette double duvet cover with tokens. I think Tuesday (9 Sep) is the last day. I wouldn't hold out hope that you would get them any cheaper. My local store is still trying to sell the Alessi dinnerware that was on offer with stickers a year ago (Apr to Sept 2013) and I think the prices are just the same as they were back then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

leck wrote: »
    .... My local store is still trying to sell the Alessi dinnerware that was on offer with stickers a year ago (Apr to Sept 2013) and I think the prices are just the same as they were back then.
    Go in and haggle the price down!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭nc6000

Soarer wrote:

Adverts here I come!

That's the spirit!

Snap up a few bargains you find discussed here then try and flog them on Adverts to make a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,244 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

nc6000 wrote: »
    That's the spirit!

Snap up a few bargains you find discussed here then try and flog them on Adverts to make a few quid.

This is it! handy few bob for the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

There is a good few milano pizza'a yellow stickered at 40c in salmonella corner in tesco terenure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭needinghelp

Would Tesco accept Dunnes €25 off over €125 against a laptop????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

Nothing in Clonmel. Any chance you could load a pic thx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

nc6000 wrote: »
    That's the spirit!

Most of the tesco deals will have been already discussed on hotukdeals if ya wana get in before the pack...but remember just because you talk about something on the internet doesn't mean you own it,ha

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Dancor wrote: »
    Did Clearwater have many left?

there were a couple left in Naas, no hard drives. Anyone see any macbook chargers in any of the stores?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Would Tesco accept Dunnes €25 off over €125 against a laptop????

Yes.
    No issue whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Cloyne man

No Hard drives in Maynooth Feck

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

ERqJUcjl.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

snubbleste wrote: »
    ERqJUcjl.jpg?1
    That on now?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

didn't see any hard drives or headphones on sale in castlebar!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

RossieMan wrote: »

Castlebar is useless for bargains. Nothing in Claremorris either:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭leck

RossieMan wrote: »
    Was there today too. Only headphones I found were JVC Flats (HA-S160-B) at €2.19. Also had a couple in gray at €4.12. I think they are usually about €21.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

only thing I bought was fanta at 1.29.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement