Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭matchthis

crayon80 wrote: »
    Someone ahead of me in the queue had a spend €50 get €10 off voucher!! Anyone know where to get these? It looked like a leaflet but could have been a page from a booklet or something.

We got one in the post. Kilcullen, Kildare. Not even a club card member

• Registered Users Posts: 45 rachelcork

stacexD wrote: »
    2imb347.jpg

16jfuwh.jpg

Midleton today.
    Think I got the last radio but loads of speakers there

All gone today
    just back from there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭bri007

rachelcork wrote: »
    All gone today
    just back from there

thats a great deal,bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

crayon80 wrote: »
    Someone ahead of me in the queue had a spend €50 get €10 off voucher!! Anyone know where to get these? It looked like a leaflet but could have been a page from a booklet or something.

Sound like staff vouchers . Instead of a Xmas bonus , staff get a little book of tokens

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭sassa

definitely not a staff thing got one in the post last week they were valid until the 19th.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

Yep, got those vouchers too. A certain amount off when you spend over 50euros. There was 1 voucher for each of the last 4 weeks.

Also no digital radios in ennis

bri007 wrote: »

thats a great deal,bargain
    I'm trying to save people a trip

No need for the sarcasm

No need for the sarcasm

you took me up wrong,I wasnt being sarcastic,I was just saying you got a good deal

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

No need for the sarcasm

Was planning on heading to Midleton tonight thanks Rachel.

Did you see any printer ink reduced there?

Printer ink reduced to €1.25 in Tesco paul street all different kinds

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

not a massive bargain but they have 4 for €1 on some fruit/veg type stuff online so assume instore. included are honeydew melons and asparagus

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Cats.Whiskers

rubadub wrote: »
    As its in your trolley it is 'reserved' so you are not battling with the grabbers. .

I was there last year with my dad and got a few punnets of grapes, a turkey crown and a reduced to clear ham - All 70% off.

We turned our back on the trolley and the turkey and ham were "nicked" by another shopper. I spotted the shopper at the tills with her family and questioned why did they take my stuff - they all suddenly became mute - then I became very embarrased about my own behaviour.

Good luck to you all in the meat section - I'll be giving it a miss this year

Claremorris: My Little Pony Princess Celestica is marked reduced to €17.99 on the shelf, but is scanning at €5.50. About 8 or 9 of them left. MLP Princess Cadence is reduced to €17.99, but she is still €24.49 in my local favourite toystore, so she is still a bargain. HTH.

I was there last year with my dad and got a few punnets of grapes, a turkey crown and a reduced to clear ham - All 70% off.

We turned our back on the trolley and the turkey and ham were "nicked" by another shopper. I spotted the shopper at the tills with her family and questioned why did they take my stuff - they all suddenly became mute - then I became very embarrased about my own behaviour.

Good luck to you all in the meat section - I'll be giving it a miss this year

people are unreal,i hope the turkey and ham they got tastes awful:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭dunworth1

anyone ever see Bluetooth headphones in Tesco?

Lucozade citrus clear scanning at 24c for 380ml in Tesco Extra Naas. I took all 8 bottles tonight but they might restock for tomorrow.

Lucozade citrus clear scanning at 24c for 380ml in Tesco Extra Naas. I took all 8 bottles tonight but they might restock for tomorrow.

Thats your hangover cure sorted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

43 inch samsung plasma 469 369
    Toshiba 42 inch lcd 499 449
    Seen in coonagh, not sure how good a deal it is

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭NTC

phill106 wrote: »

Your 3rd photo, I am pretty sure that was 299 in Oranmore before Christmas, I could be wrong and gave no idea of the model, but they had a 32" Samsung for 299.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

NTC wrote: »
    Your 3rd photo, I am pretty sure that was 299 in Oranmore before Christmas, I could be wrong and gave no idea of the model, but they had a 32" Samsung for 299.

I think you are right, I just took photos of supposed sale items :)
    I think the inlaws got the same tv for the same price too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

these are in Greystones too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Currys have the same Samsung on sale too at €399
    Toshiba is an end of line model going for €379 in HN, €399 in powercity and also in DID for €420

Samsung PLASMA has better refresh rate, probably better brand of the 2 also.
    Sadly she's not full hd and only has 2 hdmi ports whereas Toshiba is full hd, runs saorview and has 4 hdmi.

For size and functionality, Toshiba for €379 isn't all that bad, TBH. :cool:
    http://www.harveynorman.ie/toshiba-40bv712b.html

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭MJ434

norbert64 wrote: »
    Toshiba is an end of line model going for €379 in HN, €399 in powercity and also in DID for €420

Sadly she's not full hd and only has 2 hdmi ports whereas Toshiba is full hd, runs saorview and has 4 hdmi.

Is it just me or is Harvey Normans site down??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Full he lg 42" in currys for 399

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

MJ434 wrote: »
    Is it just me or is Harvey Normans site down??
    Down for me as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Anyone know if they have Farcry 3 for sale in Tesco in Coonagh or are they all sold out?

Chavways wrote: »
    Anyone know if they have Farcry 3 for sale in Tesco in Coonagh or are they all sold out?

half price in xtra vision, theres a thread on here about iy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

dave1982 wrote: »
    half price in xtra vision, theres a thread on here about iy

Its sold out in every xtra vision.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭bmm

norbert64 wrote: »

Disagree. Toshiba is 50hz so sports will show shadows. Plasma wins for me.

• Advertisement

Few of the speakers for 61c back in midleton great value but say you better be fast selling fast

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement