Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

paddyp wrote: »
    Return them and buy them again.

I have them wrapped now lol
    Glenbhoy wrote: »
    Or as an occasional recipient of that type of gift, don't bother buying them again!!

Lol they are only stocking fillers, the nephews are at that age now where they like to smell good for the ladies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

51dAwXnVvWL._SL500_.jpg

€25 in Wexford. It's €43 in Smyths toys.

Some of the Lego is still half price also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭coffeepls

derekeire wrote: »
    Picked up a red Microsoft wireless mouse 3500 for €12 in Tesco tallaght. All the other colours were €31.
    Just got one - loads still in tesco Naas (monread) - not marked as an offer at all, but other colours are twice the price - thanks a mill for spotting this :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Picked this up for 14.99 in Tesco ballyfermot, marked down from 34.99
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Halsall-1410796-JCB-R-Crane/dp/B000VXS2H4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

all the xmas decorations are half price in arklow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭Eathrin

Picked up the €3 flowers/plant.
    Looks nice, good size too, not a great smell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

I know you all probably know of the service , but I thought I would mention it anyways.

I used the Tesco Dot Com delivery service last week and saved a fortune. First time I used it.

Because I could click on the half price deals, 2 for 1 deals and specials all the the same tab, I maximized value.

I would never be able to run around the Naas extra store and find them all. I filled my online trolley with deals only.

The fiver for delivery was a small price to pay as I would spend that in a one way trip to the store on petrol.

Bang on time as well and the driver was friendly and helpful.

Good experience .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

If it was your first time, you could've saved a tenner with a coupon and another tenner back through Fatcheese.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Red mouse is 12 in tullamore

Red beyblade arena €4 here too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Three or four of the red mice (mouses:confused:) left in Mahon yesterday morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

6 cans of 7up/pepsi for €2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

lindtee wrote: »
    Three or four of the red mice (mouses:confused:) left in Mahon yesterday morning.

were they three blind mice by any chance? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭1865

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Looks like there are 9 short bands...

tesco%20rad-108%20world%20band%20radio.jpg

I got the last one in Tesco Gorey at the weekend. Lovely little radio. perfect for Radio4 LW.

No sign of the cans of Hobgoblin tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

paddyp wrote: »

None of the favourite food in Clearwater, one or two of the Sweet Shoppe one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

i don't know if its strictly a bargain to everyone but to those who get clubcard vouchers:

yesterday Tesco posted out to us vouchers to the value of every unused voucher we got throughout the year,

we got about €30 worth of re-issued vouchers €20 of which i spent yesterday no problems.

not bad getting a €21 shop for €1,

Malteasers (the big box) are half price at €2.99,

8 cans of Red bull are €8,

those big wrapping paper size tube of smarties are €6!

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

hoodwinked wrote: »
    i don't know if its strictly a bargain to everyone but to those who get clubcard vouchers:

yesterday Tesco posted out to us vouchers to the value of every unused voucher we got throughout the year,

we got about €30 worth of re-issued vouchers €20 of which i spent yesterday no problems.

not bad getting a €21 shop for €1,

Malteasers (the big box) are half price at €2.99,

8 cans of Red bull are €8,

those big wrapping paper size tube of smarties are €6!

Did you ask them to issue them too you or was it just out of the blue?

kendragon wrote: »
    Did you ask them to issue them too you or was it just out of the blue?

Completely out of the blue, we thought we had used every voucher we got. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Got reissued vouchers too. Only 8 euro but every little helps. epsecially since I hadn't realise I hadn't used the vouchers in the first place. Vouchers are much better spent on the clubcard deals than instore I think. Usually get a magazine subscription of some sort when I have enough saved up. (which takes a while as I only buy bargains in Tesco:cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Wrigley's 5 Cobalt, 2x12 stick pack reduced to €1.24, Mahon Point.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

Got some unused vouchers too. Didn't realise I had some unused ones :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Folks,

Regarding those unused vouchers, my wife and I hang onto them to cash them in on a holiday or something next year.
    Is this allowed? I am thinking if you lot are all getting reissued vouchers that you didn't use, then they will reissue ours thinking we forgot...

Am I wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Only

Popped into Tesco this morning to have a peep at the reduced kids clothes ... not a fantastic sellection but picked up some Pjs for 3.50 .. babies and also for older boy but the steal of the day was a yellow Transformers Dress Up outfit (Bunblebee I think) which was marked down from €17.50 to €8 but scanned at the princley sum of ........ wait for it .................... €0.04 .. yep, 4 cent:D:D

It was the only one hanging there and I'd say has been around for a while. I scanned a similar costune (not Transformers but can't remember the name), it was marked at €5 and also scanned at €5

Folks,

Regarding those unused vouchers, my wife and I hang onto them to cash them in on a holiday or something next year.
    Is this allowed? I am thinking if you lot are all getting reissued vouchers that you didn't use, then they will reissue ours thinking we forgot...

Am I wrong?

if they are still within the dates printed on them you'll be fine, if they are out of date then they will probably re-issue them, just use the re-issued,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

Yawns wrote: »
    Got some unused vouchers too. Didn't realise I had some unused ones :D

I received some last week. I have been saving mine up and the next batch don't expire until february 2013 but when i checked the codes on the reissued ones some are for the feb 2013 ones, the others are for later months.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Am I wrong?

There is a 2 year limit on them but Tesco (unlike Dunnes) do re-issue them.

A point that not a lot of people know is if you get a voucher for a deal and it expires, send it back to Tesco and they will recredit your acc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

6 packs of 7-up were €2 today and I think also the same offer on Pepsi Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

okidoki987 wrote: »
    There is a 2 year limit on them but Tesco (unlike Dunnes) do re-issue them.

A point that not a lot of people know is if you get a voucher for a deal and it expires, send it back to Tesco and they will recredit your acc.

Does that cover the

" 50 clubcard points when you buy X"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

San Pellegrino Lemonade, packets of 6, 2 packets for €6, retail at €3.99 each, seen in Tesco Sligo. Best lemonade imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭crayon80

okidoki987 wrote: »

Really? I emailed about this very thing recently and they politely told me use it or lose it. If a deal token expires it can't be recreditted to your account.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement