Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Tesco Bargains [No Off-Topic Chat - See Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭bmaxi

I googled more info: Complete with AM, FM, LW and SW1-9 bandwidths, this portable radio has 12 bands to offer the very best of information and music to millions relying on it. The uncompromising standards make it the wonder product while the music emitted is true music to ears with the audio quality unsurpassed by any other brands or radios!

Powered by 2 x AA batteries or external DC 3V power supply, the power it requires is minimal. The built-in speaker creates the perfect bass for incomparable sound quality and one can enjoy it without disturbing others as headphone sockets too have been provided!

You learn something new every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Was in Tesco last night and saw Bop it Smash reduced to 12.99. Just checked and its £18.99 on amazon so it really is half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭killer007

The brother picked up a Phillips 19 inch lcd 3000 series tv in Tescos Wilton today for €99 reduced by €100. He thinks it's on offer for a few days only.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭irishbloke77

killer007 wrote: »
    The brother picked up a Phillips 19 inch lcd 3000 series tv in Tescos Wilton today for €99 reduced by €100. He thinks it's on offer for a few days only.

Is that a saorview tele?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

eddiem10 wrote: »
    Hopefully, not off topic... I just saw The Martin Lewis Money Show on ITV. In the UK you can log on to your Tesco Clubcard Account and print off any unused Clubcard vouchers going back two years ( One lady had £180 unused!!) I cant find anyway of doing this on the Irish site. I will be contacting Tesco and will update on any news.

I dont think you can do that in Ireland
    okidoki987 wrote: »
    You don't need to.
    Tesco are brilliant for reissuing any unused clucbcard vouchers.
    Just send them in with a note and they will recredit your account with the amount with no hassle whatsoever.
    I have done it many times finding old vouchers which they have renewed.

Dunnes will not under any circumstances reissue :mad:
    and then they wonder why people don't shop Irish?

Bloody hell :) why cant we use the interweb thing (Tesco)
    They fear they are being scammed I suspect (Dunnes)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Looks like there are 9 short bands...

tesco%20rad-108%20world%20band%20radio.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭el diablo

killer007 wrote: »

What brother? :confused:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

el diablo wrote: »
    :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

el diablo wrote: »

I have a suspect:

5684_heading.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,617 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

They fear they are being scammed I suspect (Dunnes)

Can't as the vouchers have bar codes on them so they shouild be able to check them against your account.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭sue97

Tesco clarehall about 5 left

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

In Jervis Tescos I bought a 9 band radio which they were selling for €1.50 and also Ritz are down to a €1. When I got the radio yesterday there were 3 left.
    Could not find any sign of these in Jervis street today? Checked the prices on about 6 different radios, but all full price. Got a good deal there OP ;)

Claremorris: today I got a lovely DVD boxset of Cinderella 1/2/3 for only €12.99 and Disney's version of A Christmas Carol with Jim Carrey for €8. They seem to have a few different Disney dvds reduced, Alice, Lion King are the only ones I can remember.

Also got (Spears) 3D Snakes and Ladders for €4.20ish. Seems to be good quality, has only been the cause of two rows so far yet anyway :rolleyes:

Plenty of all the above in stock this morning.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

I got 200 clear LED Christmass lights in Tesco Clarehall the other day.

Price on shelf said 30 euro,but when they scanned through the till,it was 15 euro (14 euro 99 cents to be exact).

Sweet.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

paddy147 wrote: »
    I got 200 clear LED Christmass lights in Tesco Clarehall the other day.

Price on shelf said 30 euro,but when they scanned through the till,it was 15 euro (14 euro 99 cents to be exact).

Sweet.:D

Nice warm light off them too

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

Tesco in Naas has the WDTV Live media player for €87. Only one left. Not a bad price. Dabs.ie has it for 87.12+ 7.66 Delivery...

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭SIRREX

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Could not find any sign of these in Jervis street today? Checked the prices on about 6 different radios, but all full price. Got a good deal there OP ;)

Plenty on the shelf in Athlone yesterday!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 kevchase

Pick up last one today in nutgrove

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rangi

Just picked up a Yale Electronic Laptop safe for €13.50, thought it had to be a mistake, but it went through.

Was only the one in Tesco Clearwater.

Says it' fits up to 15" widescreen, but my 15.6" widescreen easily fits in it. At that price I wouldn't have cared, was looking for a small home safe anyways.

This is it: http://www.tesco.com/direct/yale-electronic-laptop-safe/211-2341.prd

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭s982102

Optimus Prime Ultimate edition in Maynooth Tesco, 49.99euro, there were two left and I took one. There was no price tag anywhere. The one left has a slightly damaged box, but nothing major. It was priced at 99.99. I think this is a good price.

I would think the price is country-wised, but not 100% sure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Rangi wrote: »
    Just picked up a Yale Electronic Laptop safe for €13.50, thought it had to be a mistake, but it went through.

Was only the one in Tesco Clearwater.

Says it' fits up to 15" widescreen, but my 15.6" widescreen easily fits in it. At that price I wouldn't have cared, was looking for a small home safe anyways.

This is it: http://www.tesco.com/direct/yale-electronic-laptop-safe/211-2341.prd

Is there anyway of searching for items in Tesco Ireland online, save me a trip

I went to two stores in Dublin and could not find these :(

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Fungums

in tesco ballinasloe this evening, big toblerone's for 2.50 and 400g boxes of malteser's fo 2.99. thought it was very good for the toblerones :) hopefully they'll survive til xmas but I don't think so !

• Registered Users Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco seem to have reduced all the Christmas gift Sets - toiletries to half price already
    e.g Lynx, L'oreal, Dove, Gillette, etc.
    Too many to list

Also noticed a lot of Inkjet cartridges have been marked down considerably
    Some Epson and Canon originals and various Tesco cartridges. May be from older prnters
    Again there were quite a few in Arklow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,255 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Tesco seem to have reduced all the Christmas gift Sets - toiletries to half price already
    Too many to list

Some Epson and Canon originals and various Tesco cartridges. May be from older prnters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭chasm

CH3OH wrote: »
    Too many to list

Ah damn, just bought some of those sets yesterday :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

Ballybrack-own brand Kids lunch pack size 24c down from 99c

Picked up a red Microsoft wireless mouse 3500 for €12 in Tesco tallaght. All the other colours were €31.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭paddyp

chasm wrote: »
    Ah damn, just bought some of those sets yesterday :(

Return them and buy them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Justwinginit

Tesco in Ballinasloe have Medal of honour Warfighter reduced to €29.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

paddyp wrote: »
    Return them and buy them again.

Or as an occasional recipient of that type of gift, don't bother buying them again!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement