Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most evil person ever?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,680 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Which ever Fox executive cancelled Firefly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,940 ✭✭✭4leto

Manach wrote: »
    Which ever Fox executive cancelled Firefly.

Oh there is some more evil the executive that cancelled Caprica, he is worse then Hitler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Devore

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Shredder from the TMNT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Veles wrote: »
    The guy who cancelled Stargate

Na it was ****e after season 7 and Atlantis and the other one wee crap

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

The guy who ****ed that monkey and made AIDS!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

That cat next door.

Not a person, I know - but pure evil I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭AnamGlas

Whoever told Akon he could sing would be fairly high on that list.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Joseph Ratzinger >_>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Fart

Micky Dolenz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

4leto wrote: »
    Margaret Thatcher wasn't evil, one hell of a leader who saved Britain from ruin.

Hitler, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, Caesar, Caligula, Genghis Khan, Vlad the Impaler, Fukcing George Bush.

From what I understand, Genghis Khan wasn't that evil either, just a decent leader that saved mongolia from ruin.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 160 ✭✭My_left_leg

The Goth weather gurl on RTE.

Pure evil she is.

Louis Walsh for destroying proper muzik

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,000 Mod ✭✭✭✭Brian?

Yahew wrote: »
    REally? Sounds to me like she wouldn't have supported a communist. Maybe you are thinking Pinochet.

Really? Magaret Thatcher once described Pol Pot as a nice man who was misunderstood. Under her guidance the British along with the US smuggled weapons to the Khymer Rouge through Thailand, the CIA gave them a hand to do it.

http://www.newstatesman.com/200004170017

Her support for both Pinochet, Pol Pot and the like is one of the many reasons she's an evil bitch.

they/them/theirs

And so on, and so on …. - Slavoj Žižek

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Dexter

• Registered Users Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭rednik

Joe Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Ya know, your man. No not him the other lad. Yeah him!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Fr fintan stack. Far worse than hitler.

Louis Walsh for destroying proper muzik!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Probably Vyvyan from the Young Ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Stacey.

T0mmy C.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Teclo wrote: »
    Bonus Bad Boys

Heinrich Himmler
    Osama Bin Laden
    Ayatollah Khomeini
    Fidel Castro
    Idi Amin
    Che Guevara
    Leopold II of Belgium

To be fair, does Castro really deserve to be lumped in with them all?
    He supressed democracy and treated homosexuals and political dissidents abysmally but didn't preside over any actual massacures, unlike the others, as far as I am aware. If I'm wrong please correct me.
    Really? Magaret Thatcher once described Pol Pot as a nice man who was misunderstood. Under her guidance the British along with the US smuggled weapons to the Khymer Rouge through Thailand, the CIA gave them a hand to do it.

http://www.newstatesman.com/200004170017

Her support for both Pinochet, Pol Pot and the like is one of the many reasons she's an evil bitch.

Cold War politics made for some of the worst foreign policy decisions ever made by the UK and US.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

I was going to say Ed Gein but I'm not too sure if evil is even an accurate word to describe him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

mobby wrote: »

More misunderstood than evil surely?Nah you're right, same goes for Dahmer and the rest of them too..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Hitler, Himmler, Heydrich, Goebbels and Mengele would top my list.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

4leto wrote: »
    No her time in power was complex, what she did do she ruthlessly pursued British interests, no matter the devil.
    If by British you mean Southern English and exclude those involved in manufacturing industry or who might benefit from state funded education you may have a point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭HavingCrack

Pherekydes wrote: »
    Hitler, Himmler, Heydrich, Goebbels and Mengele would top my list.

The odd thing is that Stalin and Mao were both responsible for far more deaths than Nazi Germany ever managed. I suppose it was the 'industrialisation' of death by Hitler and co. that makes them seem more evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Josef Mengele
    Hitler
    Attila The Hun
    Elizabeth Bathory
    Pol Polt

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

It depends on what you mean by evil.

If you mean those who have blatant disregard for the consequences of their actions to others and would put personal profit ahead of the common good then we have a fair few here. People who risked billions to make millions.

And I still say that every million diverted from road safety improvements and funding of critical areas in the HSE directly translate into a lost life. :mad:

Advertisement