Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most evil person ever?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

jugger0 wrote: »
    White people may be a little crazy, but at least we get things done.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/5/0/1/been-here-40000-years-invented-a-stick.jpg

Well thats a load of bull and even borderline racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Well thats a load of bull and even borderline racist.
    The truth does hurt :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

My Primary school headmaster. He was an evil bastard. He beat senseless anyone who dared even look wrong at him. He died of a heart attack. That was a good day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Skeletor!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

Skeletor!
    Surley its Mumrah :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

jugger0 wrote: »
    White people may be a little crazy, but at least we get things done.

http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/5/0/1/been-here-40000-years-invented-a-stick.jpg

LOL very good.^^^
    I think Dr Harold shipman was an evil man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 johnwatt

Countess Bathory was pretty evil and they based a character in Hostel 2 on here

• Registered Users Posts: 8,536 ✭✭✭blackwhite

Also ask your scienetists why black males dominate the 100 meters? surely if race didnt excist this wouldnt be the case -

Might want to do your research before posting rubbish like this.

There have been numerous studies (including one publsihed only a few weeks ago) into this, and it was shown that it wasn't anything to do with race. It's purely genetics.
    The dominant short-distance sprinters are predominantly Afro-Carribbean, or have parents/grandparents from Afro-Carribbean countries. Studies have shown that the vast majority of these sprinters share common genes which are believed to be descended from a tiny cluster of slave families who were transported from Africa hundreds of years ago.
    Similarly, nearly all of the successful long distance runners are from the Rift Valley in East Africa (and can even be narrowed down to Nandi, a small region within the rift valley).

Race is the result of one set of genes. Other physical and personality traits come from different genes.
    Whist there may be some correlation between the different sets of genes it's far too big a leap to claim that one set of genes will automatically mean that the other is present.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Rookster

Bertie Ahern

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

blackwhite wrote: »
    Might want to do your research before posting rubbish like this.

There have been numerous studies (including one publsihed only a few weeks ago) into this, and it was shown that it wasn't anything to do with race. It's purely genetics.
    The dominant short-distance sprinters are predominantly Afro-Carribbean, or have parents/grandparents from Afro-Carribbean countries. Studies have shown that the vast majority of these sprinters share common genes which are believed to be descended from a tiny cluster of slave families who were transported from Africa hundreds of years ago.
    Similarly, nearly all of the successful long distance runners are from the Rift Valley in East Africa (and can even be narrowed down to Nandi, a small region within the rift valley).

Race is the result of one set of genes. Other physical and personality traits come from different genes.
    Whist there may be some correlation between the different sets of genes it's far too big a leap to claim that one set of genes will automatically mean that the other is present.

Scienetists know so little about race and genetics that my hypothesis is as good as any!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,586 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Was listening to some History Philopher type give a talk about icons in history recently and she said that for some reason when dealing with history, people tend to categorise people as either good or bad. There is no middle ground. Therefore, facts that might cause a grey area, or show a "bad/good person" with opposing traits, are often quashed or omitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Scienetists know so little about race and genetics that my hypothesis is as good as any!

Back to the CT forum with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

CoolHat wrote: »
    What kind of f**ked up people would name their son Adolf Hitler?

Like its obvious they were Nazi loving nutjobs. What ever to that. But by naming your son that, didnt they think they would be bringing more attention/trouble onto themselves? .. not to mention giving that kid some messed up childhood.

Nutjobs alright, even Hitlers own nephews changed their surnames when they moved to Long Island USA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Brian Cowen maybe? Possibly Adams or McGuinness. Steve Jobs.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 anyone_local

Crab people. An underrated threat I tells ya!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

The westboro baptist church crowd are in my opinion not only headcases they are pure evil. If I said they should be shot would that make me evil as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

Ed Gein
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein
    Searching the house, authorities found:[13]

Four noses
    Whole human bones and fragments[14]
    Nine masks of human skin[15]
    Bowls made from human skulls
    Ten female heads with the tops sawn off
    Human skin covering several chair seats
    Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag[16]
    Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack[17]
    Nine vulvae in a shoe box[18]
    A belt made from human female nipples[19]
    Skulls on his bedposts
    Organs in the refrigerator
    A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade
    A lampshade made from the skin from a human face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I do evil quite well, take this morning for example I turned the very loud hoover on while the staff with with clients and made an exponential amount of unnecessary noise. next time they complain about my being 15 minutes late I'm going to set the radio dial to 2fm and force them to listen to the Ray Foley show on their lunch break. and glue the dial so it can't be changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ishmail on Baggot St., he didn't put enough squirty sauce on me Kebab tonight!

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Jake Rugby Walrus666

copeyhagen wrote: »
    Ed Gein
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ed_Gein
    Quote:
    Searching the house, authorities found:[13]

Four noses
    Whole human bones and fragments[14]
    Nine masks of human skin[15]
    Bowls made from human skulls
    Ten female heads with the tops sawn off
    Human skin covering several chair seats
    Mary Hogan's head in a paper bag[16]
    Bernice Worden's head in a burlap sack[17]
    Nine vulvae in a shoe box[18]
    A belt made from human female nipples[19]
    Skulls on his bedposts
    Organs in the refrigerator
    A pair of lips on a draw string for a windowshade
    A lampshade made from the skin from a human face

That's just a character assassination.
    So you and Wikipedia are just going to home in on the negative. No reference at all to any positive personality traits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

I'd have to agree with Bill Bailey and say Chris De Burgh is the evilist of them all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Apart from the obvious jokes, thread should be retitled "People I personally don't like". Some seriously unevil folks being listed here...

• Site Banned Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭paddy kerins

Gillian McKeith

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Gaius Caligula was a bit of a knob

"Gaius began acting in an openly autocratic behavior. He soon lost his early
    popularity and earned the hatred of the Senate. Caligula exhibited excessive cruelty,
    immoral sexual escapades, and disrespect toward tradition and the Senate. He declared
    himself to be a god, in fact, he declared himself to be all of the gods. He set up a brothel
    using senator’s wives and declared his horse a member of the senate, complete with a
    golden stall. He squandered money on public entertainment, ordered many people
    executed for no reason, had most of his relatives murdered or banished, ordered foolish
    building projects, and had people tortured and killed while he dined. At one point he ordered a statue of himself to be set up in the temple at Jerusalem, but later canceled his
    order. "

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Kanoe wrote: »
    I do evil quite well, take this morning for example I turned the very loud hoover on while the staff with with clients and made an exponential amount of unnecessary noise. next time they complain about my being 15 minutes late I'm going to set the radio dial to 2fm and force them to listen to the Ray Foley show on their lunch break. and glue the dial so it can't be changed.

Did Ray Foley move station!!!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,832 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I'd have to agree with Bill Bailey and say Chris De Burgh is the evilist of them all
    Beware the monobrow :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Those two ukrainian lads in THAT snuff video
    link? (via pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭HalloweenJack

It'd definitely have to be one of the serial killers, like Bundy or Gacy.

People like Hitler, Stalin, Mussolini, et al, are pretty evil/cruel but, to me, it takes a cold-hearted bastard to order the death of millions of people but it takes one sick, twisted and truly evil ****er to actually kill someone and take pleasure out of it. The personal involvement in actually murdering someone is something a lot more disturbing than ordering someone's death.

To me, the only difference between a judge sentencing someone to death and the likes of Hitler is the scale. For someone who can physically watch a person die because of something they've done to that person and take pleasure out of it, that's the most evil type of person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

link? (via pm)

No and no, nobody should see it

Advertisement