Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor humiliates 'simple' people.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

It attracts simple people anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭aido179

SV wrote: »
    Why is it the people who hate the X factor are the ones who talk about it the most?

you are in a thread with that topic. There are a small number of people talking about the show here compared to the vast number of people chattering and twittering about it. I really don't think we talk about it more than any one else.

also...troll harder. what's the point of asking that question (pseudo making a point) other then to provoke people giving their opinion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

aido179 wrote: »
    you are in a thread with that topic. There are a small number of people talking about the show here compared to the vast number of people chattering and twittering about it. I really don't think we talk about it more than any one else.

also...troll harder. what's the point of asking that question (pseudo making a point) other then to provoke people giving their opinion?

The point is to find out why people complain and give attention to a thing that annoys them so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yep, nothing wrong with venting/expressing opinion. I don't go on like a broken record about it, and even find bits of it somewhat entertaining, but it's X Factor saturation at the moment - no harm in a bit of balance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

x factor is for brain dead people and people with zero academic (and singing) skills.

is all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement