Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it!!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

You're so dedicated! you must be looking so hawt by now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

You're so dedicated! you must be looking so hawt by now :D

Yup! This is me now.....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbucytTUABjMOtWvglPp11h1x0BQpqPQcTkbwXtx_XpjCoTT2Z

Ha Ha! I wish! :D:D:D

Long way to go yet! If I spent as much time working out as I do surfing Pinterest and Instagram for 'inspirational' images and tips I'd be a godess by now :)

ha! I lurve pinterest too! add me

Great article about those kinda pics here, I am trying to cut back on them since reading this...

http://whole9life.com/2012/06/be-good-to-yourself-inside-and-out/

fitspiration-header.jpg

ha! I lurve pinterest too! add me
    Derval Cunningham (will delete later)

Great article about those kinda pics here, I am trying to cut back on them since reading this...

http://whole9life.com/2012/06/be-good-to-yourself-inside-and-out/

fitspiration-header.jpg

Had a quick read of the article - so true. Still want that body though :). OK will follow you later on Pinterest - does that officially make me a stalker?!:eek: (Don't judge me by my pins - they are all abs, food, shoes, handbags plus a recent obsession with storage /organisation solutions!)

Methven wrote: »
    (Don't judge me by my pins - they are all abs, food, shoes, handbags plus a recent obsession with storage /organisation solutions!)

No I invited you to stalk, which make me the weirdo :D
    My pins are a mix of fashion, libraries and paleo.
    And a board of uplifting biblical quoatations....Ha ha kiddin!!!

• Advertisement

No I invited you to stalk, which make me the weirdo :D
    My pins are a mix of fashion, libraries and paleo.
    And a board of uplifting biblical quoatations....Ha ha kiddin!!!

Ta da! You are followed. Just realised I am no longer anon. EEEK!! :eek:
    Recognised a lot of your pins - ha ha! Just pinned the IKEA book shelves on their side a couple of days ago. We obviously spend far too much time on Pinterest!

Week 4 - latter half:
    Friday: TF Fire 30 / HIIT 20 - 286 calories
    Saturday: CE Push Circuit 2 / Extreme Abs - only 182 calories :-(
    Sunday: TF Fire 55EZ / HIIT 15 - 427 calories

Week 5:
    Monday - rest day

Week 5:
    Tuesday - CE Push Circuit 2 / Stretch 10 - 214 calories. Very sore this morning but in a good way :-)

Hmm well the rest of week 5 didn't go too well :mad: :mad:

Wednesday - TF Fire 45EZ / Core 20 - 416 cals
    Thursday - CE Push Circuit 3 / Stretch 10 - 177 cals
    Friday/Daturday/Sunday: Sweet FA

Didn't have 2 mins to myself over the weekend - mad busy with family stuff and running around the place. I'm going to do Week 5 again this week to make up for it.

Will do Push Circuit 2 and Fire 30 tonight.

Week 5 (again!):
    Monday - CE Push Circuit 2 / TF Fire 30 - 327 cals

• Advertisement

Week 5:
    Tuesday - TF Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 354 calories. Nearly passed out with the heat....:eek:

Rest of week 5:
    Wed: CE Push Circuit 3 / TF Stretch 10 - 235 cals
    Thurs: TF Fire 45EZ / TF Core 20 - 457 cals
    Fri: CE Push Circuit 3 / TF HIIT 15 - 290 cals
    Sat: TF Fire 45 & CE Ab Burner - 448 cals
    Sun: Rest day

Week 6:
    Mon - TF Fire 55EZ / CE Ab Burner - 368 cals

Week 6:
    Tuesday - Rest day
    Wednesday - CE Push Circuit 2/ TF Stretch 10 - 349 cals
    Thursday - TF Fire 45 / CE Extreme Abs - 449 cals
    Evidence that all this exercise is having a positive effect on the kids - caught my 5 year old instructing her Barbie on how to do pushups - both modified and full on version :-)

Week 6:
    Friday - CE Push Circuit 3 & TF HIIT 20 - 284 cals. Found the weights tough today. Time of the month and felt as weak as a kitten. Found bowlers lunge particularly hard and I'm normally fine with that. Very shakey legs now - will have to sit down on the couch for the rest of the night and order hubby around :-)

Week 6.:
    Saturday - TF Fire 30 - 220 cals. Was meant to do Core 20 & Abs 10 too but had to cut workout short for Mammy duties. Will try to add at least one of them to workout tomorrow.

Week 6:
    Sunday - CE Push Circuit 2 / TF HIIT 15 & managed to make up TF Core 20 & Abs 10 - 481 cals and done for the day :-)

Week 7:
    Monday - Rest day
    Tuesday - TF Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 512 cals. Heart rate very high today (hope I'm ok!) hence the high calorie burn.

Week 7:
    Monday - Rest day
    Tuesday - TF Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 512 cals. Heart rate very high today (hope I'm ok!) hence the high calorie burn.

Was it high before you started or did it go high when exercising?

Week 7:
    Monday - Rest day

Well it was a little higher than usual when I put on my HRM but got high even during warmup. I have a bit of a cold and my asthma is acting up a bit so maybe I was struggling / pushing a bit more. I'll see how it is tmw.

• Advertisement

Week 7:
    Monday - Rest day

Well it was a little higher than usual when I put on my HRM but got high even during warmup. I have a bit of a cold and my asthma is acting up a bit so maybe I was struggling / pushing a bit more. I'll see how it is tmw.

Take it easy mrs :)

Week 7:
    Wednesday - CE Push Circuit 3 / TF Fire 30 - 389 cals. Feeling much better today although still finding the Bowlers Lunge a killer :mad:

Week 7:
    Thursday - TF Fire 45EZ / Core 20 - 513 cals. 'We got our sweat on today baby!' Most definitely!! You could wring me out now and hang me on the line. Feeling great and endorphins are whizzing around the place :-)

Week 7:
    Friday - CE Lean Circuit 1 / TF Stretch 10 - 230 cals. First time on Lean Circuit and found it very tough. Apparently though by the end of the month people will be blown away by how lean I am :-) So be prepared! Oh my arms are shaking....

Week 7:
    Friday - CE Lean Circuit 1 / TF Stretch 10 - 230 cals. First time on Lean Circuit and found it very tough. Apparently though by the end of the month people will be blown away by how lean I am :-) So be prepared! Oh my arms are shaking....

I tell ya they won't see you if you stand sideways!
    One more week of push for me before the lean machine :D

Week 7:

I tell ya they won't see you if you stand sideways!
    One more week of push for me before the lean machine :D

Yeah it seems 'amazing things' will happen to my body - can't wait :-)

Week 7:
    Saturday - TF Fire 45 / CE Ab Burner - 361 cals

Week 7:
    Sunday - CE Lean Circuit 1 / TF HIIT 15 - 382 cals.
    Lean Circuit a bit better tonight but really HATE tricep pushups!!

Week 8:
    Monday - TF Fire 55EZ / CE Ab Burner - 367 cals.
    Now for the rest of the day - back to work after a week and a half off. Sigh......

• Advertisement

Well the rest of week 8 was pretty dismal. Asthma really bad at the moment (always is in August) and only managed two more workouts. On Thursday I managed a HIIT 20 (only 117 cals) before I collapsed in a heap and on Saturday I did Fire 45EZ/Stretch 10 - 401 cals. Feel really blah :mad:. Hopefully I'm on the mend but will stick to strength tonight - CE Lean Circuit 1 and see how it goes.

Advertisement