Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Back from my travels! Managed to use the hotel gym quite a bit so happy with that :) Plus was quite good on the food front (despite overdoing it on the hummus!). Back late Fri night and exhausted so took Sat and Sun off to recover (plus catch up on housewifey/mummy chores!).

This week to date:
    Mon 08/05 - Fire 60 - 485 calories

Tuesday 8 May - Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 495 calories and huge red face

Rest of the week update:
    Wednesday: Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 / Stretch 10 - 310 calories
    Thursday: Turbo Fire 45EZ / Core 20 - 438 calories
    Friday: Rest day
    Saturday: Turbo Fire 60 / Chalean Extreme Ab burner - 507 calories

Will do Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit 1 / Turbo Fire 30 later today.

Burn Circuit 1 & Fire 30 done. Great workout and I'm full of energy. 463 calories.

Mon 14 - Chalean Extreme Burn Intervals - 326 calories. Taking my rest day today as heading off travelling with work again. Looks like hotel has a good gym so am bringing my gear. Update on Friday when I'm back.

• Advertisement

Opps - have been slack in updating this log! All my travelling has really upset my routine but still managing to get some exercise in:

The last week's update:

Tues 15 May: Rest day as was travelling.
    Wed 16 May: Workout in hotel gym. Didn't bring my HRM but did an hour of running on treadmill (intervals), cross trainer, weights and abs.
    Thurs: Hotel gym workout - same as above.
    Fri 17 May: Fire 45 EZ / Chalean Extreme Abs 413 cals
    Sat 18 May: Chalean Burn Circuit 2 / HIIT 15 - 378 cals
    Sun 19 May: Fire 30 / Core 20 - 329 cals
    Mon 20 May: Chalean Burn Circuit 2 / Stretch 10 - 339 cals

Plan to do Fire 60 and Abs 10 tonight. Off on holiday on Thursday for a week (more travelling!!) so will have to plan some type of activity for that or I'll come back a big roly poly!! :D

Back from hols and despite overindulging in pasta and pizza only a couple of pounds up - phew! Restarted the Turbo Fire / Chalene Extreme hybrid yesterday as I'be been a bit all over the place with travel and hols and haven't got a good run at it. 13 weeks until my next trip and this is a 12 week programme so fingers crossed there will be no interruptions.
    Week 1 - Mon: CE Burn Circuit 1 & Turbo Fire Fire 30 - 457 cals.

Week 1: Tues - Turbo Fire Fire 55EZ - 397 calories.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

Hey there Methven, I'm just back from holidays & catching up. how are you doing? How are you enjoying Chalean Extreme? Only a couple more weeks of mommy time for me before 8 long weeks of hell (aka summer holidays) and then I'll be doing C.E again.

Hey there Methven, I'm just back from holidays & catching up. how are you doing? How are you enjoying Chalean Extreme? Only a couple more weeks of mommy time for me before 8 long weeks of hell (aka summer holidays) and then I'll be doing C.E again.
    Hi DCD. Welcome back! I'm back too and hoping to lose the few pounds I put on :-(. Where to start with Chalean Extreme? Well I began by doing that and Turbo Fire as I was scared to drop the cardio. I quickly realised that given my really hectic life I don't have 2+ hours a day to workout! So I switched to a hybrid of the 2. Then I had lots of travel for work and my hols so that disrupted things a bit. I feel I haven't really gotten into it properly yet. I restarted this week and hope to have an uninterruped run at it. I'm finding the whole stopping and starting the DVD to change weights a pain but otherwise think its a very good programme. She is so motivational isn't she? And the same age as me so I'll have a bod like hers after this :-) I follow her and her sister Janelle on Facebook and Instagram - lots of good tips. Will you do any cardio whilst doing CE? I'm thinking of doing Insanity after this hybrid but will have to work up the courage I think!
    By the way spotted your progress following the Paleo diet - well done. You must be delighted.

Good luck with the summer and CE!

• Advertisement

Thanks Methven,
    Yeah the weight changing is a pita, but hey ho....the EPLF.com stuff was good but I was making bugger all progress (my fault not theirs) so I won't be keeping up my monthly sub. AND I can't get to the gym anyway.
    I might run while doing CE, I'm not sure tbh....
    Still doing paleo and plan to stay eating this way for ever , the Whole30 was a good challenge but happy to re-introduce the wine :) Have stayed off the sugar on a day-to-day basis though. Had no bread on holidays and only 2 deserts so that was good.

Week 1: Wed - rest day
    Thurs - CE Burn Circuit 1 / TF
    Stretch 10 - 267 cals

Had the 'Friday feeling' today and was sooooo tempted to skip the workout......but I didn't :-)

Week 1: Friday - TF Fire 45EZ/Core 20 - 419 cals.

Pumped now and really glad I did it. Justifies a nice glass of vino too :-)

Week 1: Saturday - CE Burn Circuit 2 / HIIT 15 - 333 calories. Sore abs today but will get in a workout later once all the Fathers Day festivities are out of the way.

Week 1: Sunday - TF Fire 45 / CE Ab Burner - 439 calories.

Well I was very sick all last week so unable to workout :mad:. Anyway back at it today and did a good one.

Week 2: Monday - CE Burn Intervals / TF HIIT 20 - 521 calories.

Good to be back at it.

Week 2: Tuesday - TF Fire 45EZ / CE Extreme Abs - 420 calories.

Week 2 - Wednesday - rest day
    thursday - CE Burn Circuit 2 / Stretch 10 - 228 calories. Legs shaking!

5.30am workout - done and dusted for the day - yipee!!
    Week 2: Friday - Fire 30 / HIIT 20 - 420 calories.

Week 2: Saturday - Burn Circuit 2 & HIIT 15 - 317 calories. Think I've twinged something in my right thigh - bit sore during that workout. Obviously too many squats & lunges or maybe I'm jumping too high :-) Muscles shaking - GO HEAVY OR GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Week 2: Sunday - TF Fire 55EZ & CE Extreme Abs - 398 calories. Oh God my abs are screaming 'what the f***!!!!' Definitely have a lot to do to get my own extreme abs. Working on it though :-)

Methven wrote: »
    Week 2: Sunday - TF Fire 55EZ & CE Extreme Abs - 398 calories. Oh God my abs are screaming 'what the f***!!!!' Definitely have a lot to do to get my own extreme abs. Working on it though :-)

I think I can hear them!!
    Good woman.

Week 3 to date:
    Monday - took my rest day as I could barely move!
    Tuesday - CE Burn Circuit 3 / TF Fire 30 - 462 calories. Sweating buckets during the weights.
    Wednesday - TF Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 472 calories

Methven wrote: »
    Week 3 to date:
    Monday - took my rest day as I could barely move!
    Tuesday - CE Burn Circuit 3 / TF Fire 30 - 462 calories. Sweating buckets during the weights.
    Wednesday - TF Fire 55EZ / Stretch 10 - 398 calories.

The sumo squats with calf raise at the end are sweat festy!

[Quote=Dotcomdolly;
    The sumo squats with calf raise at the end are sweat festy![/Quote]
    Hopefully we'll have calves of steel with all these raises :-) I actually don't find them too bad - find the shoulder ones the toughest. Had to reduce weight today a bit on some of them. Think I had over estimated my super strength and my form was all off. Got on much better today and burned more calories! Still tough though.

Week 3 - Thursday: CE Burn Circuit 3 - 231 calories. Much happier with this today.

Just had a look at them - she's great isn't she? So inspirational. She has a book out too - Push - which I must get. I'm big into lists like she is and love being organised and in control. Just need to get her body and dye my hair blonde and I could be her twin :D Seriously though she talks a lot of sense and I just looooooooove her workouts. Hopefully she'll bring another out soon.

Update on the end of Week 3:
    Friday - TF Fire 45EZ & Core 20 - 425 calories
    Saturday - CE Push Circuit 1 & TF HIIT 15 - 323 calories - failed on the 1st rep of the Push workout! Morto and big red face! Had to drop the weight on that one. Really need to work on my upper body strength. Lower has been no problem - probably from all the squats, kicking and jumping in Turbo Fire.
    Sunday - TF Fire 45 & CE Extreme Ab Burner - 443 calories.

• Advertisement

Week 4 so far:
    Monday - rest day
    Tuesday - CE Burn Intervals & TF Stretch 10: 309 calories
    Wednesday - CE Push Circuit 1 & TF HIIT 20: 307 calories
    Thursday - TF Fire 45EZ & CE Extreme Abs: 451 calories

Feeling good :-)

Advertisement