Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This is it!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 422 ✭✭Methven

Week 4 Insanity
    Monday - Cardio Power & Resistance - 322 calories. Travelling pushups getting lots better :)

Week 4 Insanity
    Tuesday - Pylometric Cardio Circuit - 373 calories.

Week 4 Insanity
    Wednesday - Cardio Recovery - 154 calories. Glutes on fire!!

Week 4 Insanity
    Thursday - Pure Cardio - 333 calories & Cardio Abs - 117 calories.

Week 4 Insanity
    Friday - Pylometric Cardio Circuit - 355 calories
    Saturday - Rest day

• Advertisement

Week 5 Insanity
    Sunday - Core Cardio & Balance - 262 calories. The 'easy' week apparently :-) before it all goes completely mental next week (gulp!). Have to do this workout each day until then. It's fine apart from 2 exercises at the end - hip flexor and shoulder ones. Burn burn burn! Will definitely feel it tomorrow!

Week 5 Insanity
    Monday - Core Cardio & Balance - 239 calories

Week 5 Insanity
    Tuesday - Core Cardio & Balance - 257 calories. Up very early this morning and got it done. Beginning to wilt a bit now and need some strong black coffee :eek:

Week 5 Insanity
    Wednesday - Core Cardio & Balance - 272 calories

Week 5 - Insanity
    Thursday - Core Cardio & Balance - 239 calories

• Advertisement

Week 5 Insanity
    Friday - Core Cardio & Balance - 232 calories.
    Saturday - Rest day.

On to week 6 and the mad stuff on Sunday - hope I'm able for it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭Dotcomdolly

No better woman!

Week 6 Insanity

Sunday - OK first the Fit Test (207 calories) compared to 2 weeks ago:
    Swith Kicks - 156 (+1)
    Power Jacks - 65 (+1)
    Power Knees - 99 (+4)
    Power Jumps - 51 (+7)
    Globe Jumps - 11 (+1 rotation)
    Suicide Jumps - 13 (+1)
    Push up Jacks - 26 (+4)
    Low Plank Obliques - 85 (+20 :))

Happy:) enough with the improvement.

Now......Max Interval Circuit - 59 mins long and 544 calories burned.
    I felt quite sick after it and legs are still shaking an hour later. But heh I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):)

Also cleaned the house from top to bottom today so more calories burned!

Hope I can walk tomorrow :D

Week 6 Insanity
    Monday - Max Interval Plyo - 435 cals. Still learning the moves on this one. One legged pushups anyone?!!

Week 6 Insanity
    Tuesday - didn't get a workout in due to very busy schedule - will make up for it on Saturday.
    Wednesday - Max Cardio Conditioning - 417 calories. Found this one very tough.
    Thursday - Max Cardio Recovery - 198 calories. Lots of stretching, planks and pushups - lovely :-)

Week 6 Insanity
    Friday - Max Cardio Circuit - 470 calories

So haven't posted for a few days. Stressful weekend (oldest dd in hospital - thankfully all fine now) so didn't get to do Saturday's makeup for Tuesday workout or yesterday's start of week 7 workout. All back to normal today thankfully. Did Max Interval Pylo this morning - 432 cals. Will try and double up a couple of days this week and get back on schedule. Phew - I'm knackered!!

Week 7 Insanity
    Tuesday - Max Cardio Conditioning - 414 cals

Week 7 Insanity
    Wednesday - Max Cardio Circuit - 521 calories :-) Still sweating 45 mins later despite shower!!
    Off for mid term tomorrow and Friday so will double up on workouts to make up for last weekend. Plus loads planned with the kids so there'll definitely be calorie burn!

Fair play for sticking to what seems a very tough programme! Have you seen changes in the 7 weeks?

• Advertisement

Fair play for sticking to what seems a very tough programme! Have you seen changes in the 7 weeks?
    All will be revealed at the end of week 9.... :-) To be honest not a huge drop in weight so far although that is really supposed to kick in this month (dum de dum waiting patiently!) Inch loss yes and my legs are only fab!! Big difference in appearance of upper arms and shoulders too - all those pushups are doing the biz. I absolutely love the programme and am reaping the mental benefits too (if I can do something this hard I can do anything etc etc). Tons of energy and lots of positive vibes flying around inside. Now I just have to repeat to myself a million times - 'its all about fat loss not weight loss'!!

P.s. thanks for sending it to me :-)

Yeah fook the scales
    Have I linked you to this article before?
    http://everydaypaleo.com/attention-scale-addicts-part-2/

will there be before & after pics for us?

You'll be rocking the halter tops/swimsuits/bikinis this Summer!

Ha ha hope so!!

Yes its definitely a big change in mind set to ignore the scales. I think I'm gradually getting there. The amount of effort I've put in over the last year or two has not been reflected in weight loss but I do believe I look way hotter :D

Here's to us all looking strong and fit in our swimsuits this year :)

Week 7 Insanity
    Thursday - Max Interval Plyo (402 cals) & Core Cardio & Balance (230 cals)
    Friday - Max Cardio Recovery (190 cals)

Out and about with the kids all day so far so will do Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs when I get home.

Week 7 Insanity
    Saturday - Max Cardio Conditioning (391 cals) and Cardio Abs (120 cals)

Week 8 Insanity

Sunday - Fit Test - 217 calories
    Switch Kicks - 158/2 = 79 (+1)
    Power Jacks - 67 (+2)
    Power Knees - 103 (+4)
    Power Jumps - 57 (+6 :))
    Globe Jumps - 11 (-)
    Suicide Jumps - 13 (-)
    Push Up Jacks - 27 (+1)
    Low Plank Obliques - 87 (+2)

Happy enough with that progress. Also did Max Interval Circuit - 438 calories.

Monday - Max Interval Plyo - 375 calories.

Hubby said to me last night that my tummy had gone and he could see abs showing through :):):)

Excellente!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭narwhalthe

Great job! Fitness test showing fantastic results! Shaun T is great isn't he!

I'm on week 3 myself. Is month 2 really that scary?

narwhalthe wrote: »
    Great job! Fitness test showing fantastic results! Shaun T is great isn't he!

I'm on week 3 myself. Is month 2 really that scary?

Thanks! I'm delighted with fitness level progression. Yes I love Shaun T. I'm planning on doing a hybrid next with P90x so I'm looking forward to seeing what that does to me! Also want to do Insanity Asylum - lots of plans!

Month 2 isn't really scary - its just longer. Most are 55-60 mins long so you'll be absolutely knackered :D. You'll know most of the moves by then though so will be well able to do them. Its actually good to move onto month 2 - week 5 (recovery week) is a bit boring! Anyway best of luck with it!

• Advertisement

Week 8 Insanity
    Tuesday - took it as my rest day. Was absolutely knackered for some reason. I normally feel like I'm in my 20s but yesterday I definitely felt like I was in my 40s!! :mad::mad: Anyway all back to normal today so will update later when I've done Wednesday's workout.

Advertisement