Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Just played the best team I've seen so far in the semi-final of the 5,000 coin tournament. He had Valdes in goal. Pepe & IF Van Bommel were the 2 best at the back. Midfield he had IF Ramires and IF Seedorf(I think). His front 3 were IF Gervinho, IF Van Persie and Samuel Eto. 2 minutes into the game after he had seen my team he subbed off Gervinho and brought on Ibrahimovic, cheers mate :).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Paully D wrote: »
    It's very hard to find good value on Premier League players IMO, have any of you found bargains so far?

Got Clint Dempsey for 1200 and Craig Bellamy for 1000 (which sold for 3000 1 hour later).

Aside from that... Not really. I've got an all Prem team at the moment, but chemistry is only 76.

GK- Cudicini - 400c

LB- O'Shea - 450c
    CB- J.Evans- 400c
    CB- Kaboul - 550c
    RB- Hutton - 600c

LM- Dempsey - 1200c
    CM- Holden - 800c
    CM- Anderson - 500c
    RM- Duff - 400c

ST- Pavlyuchenko - 800c
    ST- Doyle - 500c

Have Albrighton, Heitinga and C.Y.Lee on the bench.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

I've got a Berbatov that I bought for 3,500 coins hoping to make a decent profit on it. Any idea what sort of coins I should get for him, as I've had him on auction a few times now and people don't seem to want to pay anything near what I thought I'd get (around 5,000 coins).

I'm new to UT so take it easy on me :pac:

Got Yaya Toure in a pack :D. Sold him for 34k. Bought an IF Ramires earlier today for 29,500 but I'm struggling to get rid of him for any decent profit now. If I get my money back on him I'll have around 110,000. Should be able to put together another decent squad. Never made a Silver or Bronze squad so I might make one of them!
    Paully D wrote: »
    I've got a Berbatov that I bought for 3,500 coins hoping to make a decent profit on it. Any idea what sort of coins I should get for him, as I've had him on auction a few times now and people don't seem to want to pay anything near what I thought I'd get (around 5,000 coins).

I'm new to UT so take it easy on me :pac:

Berba is selling for 2.5k - 3.5k on PS3, if you're on 360 could be different. Take a look at the markets for Berbatovs, see what they are going for ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Shakermaker321

I got the fifa ultimate edition but I dont know how to get the packs Im enititled too. How do you get them?

• Advertisement

Is anyone having the same problem - The game stalls on the page were you see the players on the team you are about to play?

Is it down to people quiting out once they see your team?

I got the fifa ultimate edition but I dont know how to get the packs Im enititled too. How do you get them?

The page (that comes in the box) the code is on should walk you through it?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Shakermaker321

The page (that comes in the box) the code is on should walk you through it?

Where do you use the code? I got no free packs and now I havent enough players to play because players contracts have ran out.

Is anyone having the same problem - The game stalls on the page were you see the players on the team you are about to play?

Is it down to people quiting out once they see your team?

I think it is. In the tournament I was drawn against a guy with a silver/entry level golds and the game didn't load in, he sent me a message saying ''your team is too good'' :mad:. I got a loss for that because I had to restart my ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

I always wanted to play ulitmate team but I haven't got a clue how it works :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭mikeyod123

anybody wana give some tips with wat league to get players from or the same country and wat do u tink is the best combination?
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

mikeyod123 wrote: »
    anybody wana give some tips with wat league to get players from or the same country and wat do u tink is the best combination?
    thanks

Personal preference really, the premiership and la liga seem to be more expensive do. I went with serie a players, ive been able t get a full 11 with 3/4 italian subs for roughly 4,500-5500 coins.

The +28 contracts are going for 300-350 on PS3 if any of ye have spare coins to invest. I've got 36 of them stored on my second account. You should be able to get 600 for them in a few weeks!

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Berba is selling for 2.5k - 3.5k on PS3, if you're on 360 could be different. Take a look at the markets for Berbatovs, see what they are going for ;)

Just sold him for 4,700 so I can't complain about that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

4-2-2-2
    XBOX
    170k for improvements

De geas
    Kyle Walker-Phil jones-Sylvin distin-Jose enrique
    Mikel-de jong
    Taarabt-anderson
    Chicharito-dzeko

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

got Pastore and Olic and some player of the week bloke from Germany, Reus or something as my 3 over 80s in my packs. Got 9800 for the Potw guy and 2,500 for Leigton Baines who I probably should have held on to and got a couple more packs (I'm aware you can get better value in the marketplace, I have no patience) and the only over 80 I got was Soldado who I will throw up on the market and see what happens. Disappointing enough. Nobody even bid 5,000 for Pastore. He's probably fairly common tho.

4-2-2-2
    XBOX
    170k for improvements

De geas
    Kyle Walker-Phil jones-Sylvin distin-Jose enrique
    Mikel-de jong
    Taarabt-anderson
    Chicharito-dzeko

Who did you sell to get 170k?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Extreme Trading!! i have my own coin guides

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Server down for anyone else? Can't connect to the EA server on the Xbox, can't log in to Ultimate Team on the web either.

There must have been some very drunk people on late last night, as I was picking up the likes of Ben Arfa for 450-500 coins and selling them for 1,000 straight after I bought them :pac: You'll also triple your money on Bellamy if you pick him up for around 600 which is possible as there's loads floating around.

IMO it's too hard to make a very good Premier League team for reasonable money, so I'm trying to do it with Ligue 1 players now. It's much easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

To the lads using the 59th min method... Are you serious? I tried it last night with Gold Prem players, 300 pages before I got to the 59th min lads. Am I missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

i've been finding some real bargains.

trying to build a full united squad and i'm only needing a vidic, rooney and young to properly finish it

is there no cleverely in fifa12 ???????

Keano! wrote: »
    i've been finding some real bargains.

trying to build a full united squad and i'm only needing a vidic, rooney and young to properly finish it

is there no cleverely in fifa12 ???????

I'm nearly sure hes a 73 silver card.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    To the lads using the 59th min method... Are you serious? I tried it last night with Gold Prem players, 300 pages before I got to the 59th min lads. Am I missing something?

There's a little application I've been using which allows you skip to whatever page you want, only takes a min or two, much faster.

Here's a link, cant find the video I watched but assume it's the same thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoseKMY_9ls

The app is called cheat engine.

Hope that helps.

Edit. It didn't work on chrome for me, but worked on IE.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Every time I try to play a UT match, I get to see my team, then click advance and it tells me an error has occurred and quits me back to the arena. SOOO annoying!

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Every time I try to play a UT match, I get to see my team, then click advance and it tells me an error has occurred and quits me back to the arena. SOOO annoying!

I think the servers are a bit bogey this evening.

Keep getting kicked off the EA servers.

Does the web app just not work any more?

Been getting the "Sorry! We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT Web. Please try again later" since Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Apparently they're restricting access so that the console version works perfectly. So peak times will be much more difficult to get on. In saying that, I haven't been able to get on the web app since I got my last daily gift :(

🤪

Sabre0001 wrote: »
    Apparently they're restricting access so that the console version works perfectly. So peak times will be much more difficult to get on. In saying that, I haven't been able to get on the web app since I got my last daily gift :(

It's a major pain. You'd think at 9am our time, with most of Europe & North America offline, it would be fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

Managed to get onto it last night, but haven't been able to log on at all this morning! Very frustrating much prefer doing it on the pc!

Advertisement