Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

got bored so opened a gold pack. and got 87 lahm. Sweet.

Just checking the market to price him correctly. He's ranging from 25,000 up to 50,000

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

redman85 wrote: »

Just checking the market to price him correctly. He's ranging from 25,000 up to 50,000

Niiiiiiiice.

Can't wait to get the game and start playing this properly. Think I might get slightly addicted.

And just want to say thanks again to all the lads who answered my silly questions over the last few days. I'm sure there will be mire questions to come.

redman85 wrote: »

Nice one!

Id love to get a card at this stage worth around 25,000 just so I can get a decent team going to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I tried as hard as I could to screw up my monies! Flicked to 59th minute and saw Kuyt for 2,000 BIN. Bought it and instantly regretted it when I saw the market...Offloaded him but at a loss. While I could have waited to see how things fared when the game released, it was more important to free up the cash for now and a) build coins and b) get some squads together.

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

yeah im a tad addicted to this as well....spent 3 hours earlier today getting my all german team assembled lol....have a 76 rated team with 100 chemistry and i have to thank everyone here for the tips they posted.

greatly helped me as im a noob with the ultimate team mode.

cheers guys.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I really miss playing around with the web app. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Bought a player there with the web app, sent him to trade pile, but he's not there. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

daily gift: 75 tokens

fúck off!

daily gift: 75 tokens

fúck off!

I got 100, sigh!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

My under 21 team is coming together!

GK

Rafael---Jones----Smalling---Fabio

Rodwell

----McCarthy
    Kakuta

Thiago

Balotelli----Lukaku

Thiago is messing up the chemistry so might get mceachran or wilshere in...

Looking for a cheap De Gea too.

The front two are gonna be unstoppable :pac:

• Advertisement

Aha Shake wrote: »
    My under 21 team is coming together!

GK

Rafael---Jones----Smalling---Fabio

Rodwell

----McCarthy
    Kakuta

Thiago

Balotelli----Lukaku

Thiago is messing up the chemistry so might get mceachran or wilshere in...

Looking for a cheap De Gea too.

The front two are gonna be unstoppable :pac:

That team looks real nice. Must have cost you a lot of coins!!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Does the vhemistry really make that much difference when playing a game??? and what if you have a team of **** hot players??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭raheny red

I prefer getting feck all decent in the packs, it's much more enjoyable working your way up to the top with limited resources. ATM I have 500,000 coin in FIFA 11 and it's pretty boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Does the vhemistry really make that much difference when playing a game??? and what if you have a team of **** hot players??

Do you have the Fifa 12 Early release version? In the options there are a bunch of sliders that modify the gameplay to how you please. 1 to 100.

Things like, shooting accuracy, shooting power, Goalkeeping ability, passing accuracy, player speed, Computer Mistake Tendency etc etc.

I would wager that a higher chemistry ........highers or lowers these values behind the scenes of Ultimate team. How much remains to be seen but that would be my guess.

Yes! Chemistry is everything in this game...It doesn't specify the boost but bronze teams become nippier and pack a ferocious shot. Whereas if you have a World XI with the best, they could be like school children if chemistry isn't good - short passes get shanked, shots go waywards...

It's a different beast at times :)

🤪

Mini gold pack and got some ****ty Croatian LM.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Carlito.

Got Buffon (85 Shiny Gold) opening day, sold for 5k and have been wheeling & dealing since...have put together a decent Russian League side.

Ryzhikov (79)

---Anyukov (81)---Bocchetti (77)---Lombaerts (79)---Zhirkov (81)---

Denisov (80)

---Samedov (79)
    Boussoufa (82)---

Misimovic (81)

Ari (79)
    Lazovic (79)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

Alright, I've been doing my best at wheeling & dealing and I've got two squads put together,

An all-Bronze English side - should be good to earn some coins, if there are all-bronze tournaments again this year.

and a Bundesliga First team - hopin to fill the last 2 spots today. The dream is to earn enough to get both Ribery & Robben on the wings :D

Im gettin fifa this evening, so I cant wait to try them out and see how they get on! I just hope I can string a pass or two together because Ive decide to go fully manual for Fifa 12 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

got some cracking deals recently.

Walcott - bought for 9000 coins-straight back on the market and bids are up to 15000 with 20mins left

and 4-1-2-1-2 Jose Bosingwa- bought for 1100 - sold for 7000 during the night.

Now if only the game would arrive:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

i got 75tokens in the daily gift :( ....but have no coins to buy anyone with lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Last free gift today is it? Hopefully it's not a load of w*ank.

Edit: It's a load of w*nk, mini bronze pack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Im gettin fifa this evening, so I cant wait to try them out and see how they get on! I just hope I can string a pass or two together because Ive decide to go fully manual for Fifa 12 :o
    Trust me its the way to go. Once you fully master it, most of the auto noobs dont stand a chance :D

Especially now since they cant just hold down B and have homing missile players on your back constantly.

Alright, I've been doing my best at wheeling & dealing and I've got two squads put together,

An all-Bronze English side - should be good to earn some coins, if there are all-bronze tournaments again this year.

and a Bundesliga First team - hopin to fill the last 2 spots today. The dream is to earn enough to get both Ribery & Robben on the wings :D

Good man, it will be worth it, just give it time.
    Rooney10 wrote: »
    Last free gift today is it? Hopefully it's not a load of w*ank.

Edit: It's a load of w*nk, mini bronze pack

I was hoping we'd continue to get free gifts throughout the year no??

I've had a couple of good days...Have to get around to uploading the video though (damn you thesis!). Got a PC copy today so will be playing that to prepare for my Xbox copy tomorrow :D

Teams are looking ok. Have that npower mix - chemistry could be iffy. Have a good Serie A side (76 rated, 96 chemistry), but need a couple more subs. Going to be dominant in the air up front I think!

Brazilian side is slooooowly being worked on. have six players! Won't be taking to the pitch any time soon.

🤪

If anyone has got the game early and like me is having problems connecting to Ultimate team - Some chap posted this on the EA Fifa forum and it worked for me.

FOLKS! I found the problem. Had the same problem but on 360. Go to easportssoccer.com and play fut on web. Then go to "Squad" -> "Squad Selector". Next, click "Create". Once you've done it just enter any name you want (it can be changed anytime). Then click on "Select", and it should redirect you to "Active Squad". Once you're there just pick your team. Doesn't matter if this is all 18 players or just 1. Then "Save". Once it's saved go on your console and enjoy FUT12 : )

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    I was hoping we'd continue to get free gifts throughout the year no??

The daily gift thing is just supposed to be until the console version launches tomorrow, I think.

Although, they do ocassional giveaways, but not often. Mostly its like a new tournament will appear with a big coin reward for winning it, but be prepared to face Ronaldo/Messi/Rooney in every game.

I'm getting the Ultimate Edition, so I hope i can retrieve my 4 free gold packs for this month as soon as I get the game rather than having to wait.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    I'm getting the Ultimate Edition, so I hope i can retrieve my 4 free gold packs for this month as soon as I get the game rather than having to wait.

You have to wait till the 1st of October to get your 1st 4 free packs. Then you get 4 packs on the 1st of each month for 5 months.

I'll live with having to wait a day.

Spent the day trying to get an ultimate team squad together.

Just had my 1st match - 1 - 0 up and in the 70th minute it says I've lost connection to the servers and now it wont let me back into UT :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Anyone able to get their ultimate team code to work ? I dont expect cards til 1st oct but can we enter code now?

Advertisement