Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Does the web app just not work any more?

Been getting the "Sorry! We have reached the maximum number of users who can log into FUT Web. Please try again later" since Saturday.

Yeah, same here, it's as bad as the Fantasy Football site when that went live!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

My first team...

De Gea

Johnson
    Ferdinand
    Toure
    Evra

Valencia
    Arteta
    Fletcher
    Giggs

Dzeko
    Hernandez

Other names then of interest, Berbatov, Arshavin and Lennon.

Saving now for a Scotty Parker

How did I get so much coins? Won a few cups (5,000 per cup + each games coins), and then just traded like mad! :o Didn't get as much as I thought I would, but that team above probably cost me about 160k overall.

Ferdinand was the most expensive at 45k

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

I wish it would let me actually play games so I could get some coins. Every time I go to play it just says an error has occurred. SIGH! Really want to get building a decent team. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Fair to say I am addicted to this :D. Building up a nice squad. Notable players are Osman, Heitinga and Fellaini of Everton, which is a total coincidence (I am a Liverpool supporter) they just happened to have been cheap at the time. Stephen Ireland is just in now. Simon Cox and Ya Konan up front, Konan is quite handy. Mavinga at left full other than that the rest are unknowns.

Enjoying it though :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

So I now have a first XI and subs for my Premiership team:

Al Habsi
    Hutton-Kaboul-Evans-O'Shea
    C.Y.Lee-Anderson-Holden-Dempsey
    Doyle-Pavlyuchenko
    Subs:Cudicini, Turner, Heitinga, N'Zonzi, Albrighton, Duff, Rodallega.

I had around 4000 coins left and went and made a Brasilver Squad (all silver Brazilians). Some great players in the team and I didnt spend more than 350 coins on a player.

Next up is to make a Korean Bronze squad or an MLS squad, then I will go about improving the players in all the teams.

Love building squads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Brasilver

fail :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    So I now have a first XI and subs for my Premiership team:

Al Habsi
    Hutton-Kaboul-Evans-O'Shea
    C.Y.Lee-Anderson-Holden-Dempsey
    Doyle-Pavlyuchenko
    Subs:Cudicini, Turner, Heitinga, N'Zonzi, Albrighton, Duff, Rodallega.

I had around 4000 coins left and went and made a Brasilver Squad (all silver Brazilians). Some great players in the team and I didnt spend more than 350 coins on a player.

Next up is to make a Korean Bronze squad or an MLS squad, then I will go about improving the players in all the teams.

Love building squads!

Why do you want to create more than one squad?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Why do you want to create more than one squad?

For more than one tournament. When you are on the tournament screen there are different regulations for different tournaments eg. Max Player Lever: Bronze... also because if I didnt I would be done and I dont want to stop assembling squads :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Keano!

Any suggestions on the best cheap teams to build?

English players, Premier League, Spanish players and La Liga all a little too expensive.

Thanks. I've got about 350k to play with for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Keano! wrote: »
    Any suggestions on the best cheap teams to build?

English players, Premier League, Spanish players and La Liga all a little too expensive.

Thanks. I've got about 350k to play with for this

How did ye go about getting so much money? I seem to be only getting around 600 for a win :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

250k to improve this:
    de gea
    walker-toure-distin-enrique
    mikel-de jong
    silva -nasri
    dzeko-chicharito

Dzeko is a beast 24 goals in 8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

jesuuus spread the wealth!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Yea how the hell you guys have so much money??! Finally managed to sign into the web app. Hoping now I can get online on my console and win some money.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭jmx009

I wish they would fix this web app soon. Its much easier to trade and select squads and stuff using the computer as opposed to staring at the tv.

Any ideas on when the web app will be fixed ( as in there is no limit on the number of people that can use it at the same time)?

ooh one more thing. I am new to this ultimate team so this may sound like a noob question but anyways

One of my defenders was suspended ( red card) last night. Should i have him in the substitution list for the suspended period to wear off? OR is it ok if i just put him in the club for a few matches and then bring him back?

I remember reading in one of the forums that if a player gets injured then he has to be put in the substitution bench ( but not played) for his injury to wear off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Think he has to be in the Reserves section of the squad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

If you playing an ultimate team match, be it against the computer or AI, and you quit before 5 minutes, due to lag or whatever, does that count as a loss and does it count as one game off the players' contract's?

Also, can you quit matches against the computer in tournaments in UT at any time without repercussion? Or will it count as a loss or a game towards your players' contracts'?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Made some risky purchases last night hoping for a profit, can't get into the web app to see if they sold....

So how do you make money in this game?

What are your tactics and strategys to get the most from the market?

Where can you find the bargains?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Mr Moon wrote: »
    So how do you make money in this game?

What are your tactics and strategys to get the most from the market?

Where can you find the bargains?

basically set the min buy now price to 250, filter it down by picking a specific league, scroll along to 60 minutes and snap up a bargain! easier said than done though :-p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Seriously, what's the point in them having a web app if it's impossible to get on it.

It seems to be back up now. I didnt have any problems logging in twice today. I tried at 7:30 in the morning and then again at around 8:10 am.

Dont know if it was because nobody else bothered to log in at the same time though.

Worked for me too, now to make some money :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Opened my starter pack.

Here's the situation what would be the best way for me to try to build a pretty good team without spending real life money. :P

Bare in mind I've all bronze cards. Should I play a few matches get some coins buy more bronze packs and try to sell a few of them. Any advice would be great. UT Noobie!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Finical wrote: »
    Opened my starter pack.

Here's the situation what would be the best way for me to try to build a pretty good team without spending real life money. :P

Bare in mind I've all bronze cards. Should I play a few matches get some coins buy more bronze packs and try to sell a few of them. Any advice would be great. UT Noobie!

If you were great at playing the market and knew how to turn an instant profit, discard / sell them all and build up coins.

If you're new to it / don't have time to invest in learning the market, play the games and build a squad - as you're new it teaches you how important chemistry is, gets you tuned into what is important (PACE) and gets a few games and wins under your belt.

🤪

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I still cant log onto the UT web app. :rolleyes: Its been like this for days now. Ive never heard of a web site having a "limit" to the amount of people who can log in. Pretty amateurish by EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Heers my site with with a few coin guides on it
    www.fifaultimateteamcoinguide.blogspot.com

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

so hows your teams coming along? been stuck to playing the market as the ps3 wont give me any coins and disconnects all the time :(.

managed to put this together so far http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iWryrrJAbbylv

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

rossism wrote: »
    so hows your teams coming along? been stuck to playing the market as the ps3 wont give me any coins and disconnects all the time :(.

managed to put this together so far http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#iWryrrJAbbylv

Nice team. Love Iaquinta up front! He seems much better than a 77...

Here is my own Serie A side: http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#diPVDZpzbbBjR

Did a video talk-through but not everyone wants to listen to my melodious voice :D (though you do get more detail)

Really happy. Could possibly be talked into a replacement right or left midfield, but the pair of them are doing very well. The question is, "who would I replace them with?"

🤪

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bought David Luiz for 20k and Julio Cesar for 15k last night. There's no better CDMs around which is disappointing.

http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jvu8X823bbBqA

One thing that is annoying me, in my 4-2-3-1 formation Neymar is playing on top of Ronaldinho on the wing when he should be playing through the middle. How do I fix this permanently? I've done it in game through the team management before but even when I save it in there the custom formation isn't there the next game :(.

Advertisement