Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

I'm finding it very hard to get good bargains a the moment because of that stupid glitch of the page not refreshing so you don't know if you've been outbid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Any tips man? Jesus, what I would do for 20k!

I have a horrible habit of everytime I get around 2-3k i spunk it on a player or build a silver squad. Im like a woman at times with my spending!

Just look around for bargains really. I was looking for a 4-1-2-1-2 Pato to add to my own squad, saw a really cheap one with about a minute left. Managed to win it for 32k, put him up for sale straight away with a starting price of 32k :D and it sold for 40k lol. Instant 8k profit.

Anyway, here's my Serie A squad now http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#N4TkjBrZbbMFs

Pace Pace Pace :D Still have about 50k left so toying with the idea of adding Lavezzi, but Elia really serves me well as it is

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Nice team. Have a lot of crossover with yourself. Miccoli is fantastic - never used in Ultimate Team, but a beast in regular matches (so with 100 Chem must be phenomenal!).

🤪

Yeah him and Cisse are beasts. I bring them on in the 2nd half if things aren't going so well and they just speed past defenders :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Just got aguero in a pack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Give ye 1k for him? ;)

Did you get in jumbo pack or regular gold pack?

I've not opened a pack since I've opened about 50 of them and get crap every time.

Getting bored of my Russian team. Sort of want to build a silver team but only have 7k. :(

Team of the week version?

🤪

Nope the normal one

ST 4231

Sold for 109k

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

...aaaaaaaand the rich get richer! :mad:

;)

Was that a jumbo pack ? Thinking of opening a few myself, have a few grand to spare. I've opened 4 jumbo packs so far and the best I got was Yaya Toure, Valencia and Mario Gomez. The rest were hardly worth anything :o

• Advertisement

Jumbo packs are equally crap! :D

🤪

Just opened 2 jumbos. Got Nigel De Jong ffs :mad:

I am so close to a million .

I have 901652 coins

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I am so close to a million .

I have 901652 coins
    Whats the point. All you have to do is buy the best players now and you will win most your games. Not really much fun and will get boring.

If I had 900k coins, id just spend half of that on packs tbh.

Jumbo packs are a waste. Gold premium are better .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭donmeister

Jumbo packs are a waste. Gold premium are better .

Agreed must have bought at least six jumbo packs, pure and utter ****e in them! I think Adler GK 84 was the best.....:mad:

Dimitar Berbatov injured for 3 games with a bruised elbow.

Come on...

Few changes to my team http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#c5iigSvTbbN2T

Got rid of Robinho and Lucio. Bought Chiellini, Lavezzi and Ibrahimovic. Also bought Nilmar for his monster 92 pace. And Taiwo at CB is a beast, I know he's a LB but he works so well in that position.

Im attacking the packs in the hope of getting Ronaldo Or silva

An IF RONALDO sold for

Not mine tho

• Advertisement

Jesus, imagine opening a pack and seeing an In Form Ronaldo.

The FIFA Ultimate Team equivalent of winning the Euro Millions.

Jesus, imagine opening a pack and seeing an In Form Ronaldo.

The FIFA Ultimate Team equivalent of winning the Euro Millions.

and going to work the next day

Hey I got Ronaldo in a pack

• Registered Users Posts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

and going to work the next day

I'd probably take the day off :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Quit work, you could live off an IF Ronaldo for life :D

I remember seeing an IF Messi card (Fifa 11) go for something like €110 on ebay a while ago.

Madness.

I remember seeing an IF Messi card (Fifa 11) go for something like €110 on ebay a while ago.

Madness.

I personally think paying money for Microsoft Points to buy packs is mental. I mean, I paid €50 for the game, ill be ****ed if I'm paying €6 for 500 points to buy 4/5 packs for a chance to get a good player to play with???

Doesnt make sense to me.

I personally think paying money for Microsoft Points to buy packs is mental. I mean, I paid €50 for the game, ill be ****ed if I'm paying €6 for 500 points to buy 4/5 packs for a chance to get a good player to play with???

Doesnt make sense to me.

Yeah completely agree. UT gives me a reason to play games - to get coins. If youre paying €100 + to buy a messi/ronaldo card I think you have to get out of the house more.

Ultimate team kind of reminds me of the master league when I played PES on the PS2. The fun is starting off with a **** team and building a good team over time.

In saying that I wouldn't mind getting that IF Ronaldo card :P

My Premier League team http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#hdUcYiKbbbPp0

Sold Ibrahimovic for 95k so I could afford it. Kept the rest of my Serie A squad so I swap between the two to keep me interested. Gonna build me a La Liga team next when I make more $$$ :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

Just beat a dream team with my good ol Russian league team 3 - 0 :D

Have a look at his team:

XPkcX.jpg

And heres mine:

Afo5x.jpg

All he did was pass to Messi and run at the defence every time. And near the end he resorted to 1-2s and then lobbed through balls.

Got a torrent of abuse off him too saying I was an inbred irish cúnt, was shít at the game etc. :rolleyes:

Some people really go mental over this game.

But seriously, how did he afford a team like this?! It must have cost him a few million. My team cost me less than 15k. Do they just spend real life money on hundreds of packs and go from there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Your Russian team has all same players as me, but I have them in different formation. Have you Bystrov? He's beast!

Advertisement