Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa Ultimate team 12 web app released!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,171 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Joyce88 wrote: »
    Explain

I set my buy it now price limit and went to cards with 59 minutes left on them at auction so I can see new cards go up. Someone put up a Bryan Ruiz card at 900 buy it now so I bought that. Then I put it back up for auction at 1500. Sold for 1700 coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    I set my buy it now price limit and went to cards with 59 minutes left on them at auction so I can see new cards go up. Someone put up a Bryan Ruiz card at 900 buy it now so I bought that. Then I put it back up for auction at 1500. Sold for 1700 coins.

Works a treat. Got Alex for 4000 sold for 5000 a few minutes later. When the game comes out it will work even better

If you get to the 59 min page can you go forward a page then go back a page so you can see more cards going up for sale or do you have to start back at page 1 and work your way to the 59 min page again?

If you get to the 59 min page can you go forward a page then go back a page so you can see more cards going up for sale or do you have to start back at page 1 and work your way to the 59 min page again?

You can go forward and back and see new cards.

You can go forward and back and see new cards.

Thanks. Ill have to give it a try.

Just need to get a few coins in my free gift tonight :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Just back from work and some one bought one of my players for 1,000 coins, but I only have 950 and haven't done anything else. What happened my 50??? Is there a cost in selling players or something??

T-b0n3 wrote: »
    Just back from work and some one bought one of my players for 1,000 coins, but I only have 950 and haven't done anything else. What happened my 50??? Is there a cost in selling players or something??

Yeah I think a % of the sale is taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

5% of sale......disappears :D

🤪

Yeah I think a % of the sale is taken.
    Sabre0001 wrote: »
    5% of sale......disappears :D

Yea I figured thanks lads.

And another question to annoy you with. The 59th minute system does seem really good, but I assume you select some sort of filter, otherwise it seems to take AGES to get to the 59th minute. Is there a good market to be looking in for value?? Premiership, La Liga etc.??

Thanks again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Big leagues tend to be Premiership, Liege 1, BBVA, Bundesliga.

As for value, well that's where the hunt and learning the market begins it seems :)

🤪

• Advertisement

Yea I figured thanks lads.

And another question to annoy you with. The 59th minute system does seem really good, but I assume you select some sort of filter, otherwise it seems to take AGES to get to the 59th minute. Is there a good market to be looking in for value?? Premiership, La Liga etc.??

Thanks again.

All depends on what sort of team you're trying to build (Unless you just want to find bargains and make some coins)

In my case I'm trying to do an all brazilian team so I just filter it to Brazil players only.

Really need some coins. haven't done any buying for the past 2 days :mad::pac:

I want my first present!! Hurry up!!

Do we get presents everyday?? Or are you lot just getting them cuase you signed up early or something?? :confused:

I want my first present!! Hurry up!!

Do we get presents everyday?? Or are you lot just getting them cuase you signed up early or something?? :confused:

You get them everyday. I got 500 coins today.

You get them everyday. I got 500 coins today.

I assume it tells you, I've had no sign of my present, been waiting ages. Got a few Brazilian players so far. No one amazing though. Slowly but surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Stage 1: Complete :pac:

Robinson,
    O'Shea, Brown, Smalling, Santon,
    Coleman, McCarthy, Ireland, McGeady
    Doyle, Keane

Bench: Diaby, Capel, Canales.

Don't understand why my chemistry drops by 2 when I swap Ireland and McCarthy as CMs?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Stephen Ireland's a CAM, so it'll drop slightly if he's put into CM.

Töpher wrote: »
    Stephen Ireland's a CAM, so it'll drop slightly if he's put into CM.

Yep, but I'm playing 4-4-2. He is a CAM, but playing CM, whether he is left CM or right CM. Surely it should be the same for both.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭Töpher

Sorry, I thought you meant swap them out of the team for each other. In that case it'll be down to the chemistry with the other players directly connected to them (l/r striker, l/r winger, l/r centre back). If you're dead set on having them on one side or the other, try swapping the sides your strikers and centre backs are on?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cpaul

Maybe if you just keep your original team name it might let you log in?

Thanks for the reply on this. Turns out the firewall in work was blocking access - probably just as well really as I'd get nothing done!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,075 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Got a mini gold pack today and thought my luck was changing. David freaking Bentley rated 76 was the only player :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭raheny red

I've plenty of stuff left over from FIFA 11 UT, anyone fancy swapping a few things for FIFA 12 items? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I've been emailing EA about them locking my Ultimate Team account. The emails I got back were:

"EA is aware of this issue, the servers are currently down for maintenance, your issue will be resolved as soon as possible."

That is just a blatant lie. The servers are not down, bloody everyone is online. My Ultimate Team has been locked and I can't get it back now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Superfint

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    I've been emailing EA about them locking my Ultimate Team account. The emails I got back were:

"EA is aware of this issue, the servers are currently down for maintenance, your issue will be resolved as soon as possible."

That is just a blatant lie. The servers are not down, bloody everyone is online. My Ultimate Team has been locked and I can't get it back now :(

Was onto them 2 nights ago and i got the exact same response from the live help, but for a completly different problem.
    Some fool used my email address on EA site & has his Gamertag & an EA ID on my Ea account. Now i can't log into the FUT web app as my own gammertag.

Asked them can they remove the other gamertag & EA id - asked for my date of birth & they tell me it doesnt match!

So they wont change it - ment to get back to me via email- no word! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

Rooney10 wrote: »
    Stage 1: Complete :pac:

Robinson,
    O'Shea, Brown, Smalling, Santon,
    Coleman, McCarthy, Ireland, McGeady
    Doyle, Keane

Bench: Diaby, Capel, Canales.

Don't understand why my chemistry drops by 2 when I swap Ireland and McCarthy as CMs?

mccarthys scottish!!!! :pac:

mccarthys scottish!!!! :pac:

So is McGeady. Perhaps that explains why I get better chemistry when they play beside each other.

Seriously though, I think it has something to do with McGeady/McCarthy both liking the same formation.

Rooney10 wrote: »
    So is McGeady. Perhaps that explains why I get better chemistry when they play beside each other.

Seriously though, I think it has something to do with McGeady/McCarthy both liking the same formation.

ya it probably is, makes the line that links them brighter! (not sure if this line is visible on the web app)

I say it every night but they have to give me coins tonight :pac:

I say it every night but they have to give me coins tonight :pac:

when i received coins it was only a measly 400, do they ever give out gold packs?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Flyin Irishman

when i received coins it was only a measly 400, do they ever give out gold packs?

You can get mini gold packs (4 cards)

• Advertisement

I got 250 coins last night. Hoping for more tonight :D

Advertisement