Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slutty debs dresses

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

evry1sm8 wrote: »
    This is more what I had in mind...

http://photos.momlogic.com/galleries/27_slutty_prom_dresses
    1st page, page 32, 35, 36, 39, 49...

I don't think you are going to see any girl wearing this dress to an Irish debs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Sorry. Some things just should not be joked about IMO.
    "Sexy children"? If you find that funny then I reckon youre not very mature.

Do you have something against sexy childer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 284 ✭✭evry1sm8

hondasam wrote: »
    I don't think you are going to see any girl wearing this dress to an Irish debs.

Did you look at the other pictures I mentioned?
    The first one is the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

No just the first one, are they for sale in Ireland?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

:eek:
    policarp wrote: »
    The reason they're cut out at the sides and the tummy is to show off their tattoos and piercings.
    its like the way they dont wear underwear - to show off their piercings :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

I'VE seen little girls no more than 12 dressed like brassers and i know little girls want to be as big girls and for them it's very innocent.Boys are a different matter altogether and the biscycle shed is a place where lurid tales are exchanged with unspoken dares left in silences.Boys mature earlier in their desires and it is a time of bewilderment and experiment and loads of secrets.I came from a big family and went to a school where dirty talk was a sin.
    Girls are trying to cope with changes that are unpleasant in their bodies and the Slut Culture out there is'nt helping them at all.Let them be children the'll be women soon enough.Leave the children alone!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Wut?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

paddyandy wrote: »
    I'VE seen little girls no more than 12 dressed like brassers and i know little girls want to be as big girls and for them it's very innocent.Boys are a different matter altogether and the biscycle shed is a place where lurid tales are exchanged with unspoken dares left in silences.Boys mature earlier in their desires and it is a time of bewilderment and experiment and loads of secrets.I came from a big family and went to a school where dirty talk was a sin.
    Girls are trying to cope with changes that are unpleasant in their bodies and the Slut Culture out there is'nt helping them at all.Let them be children the'll be women soon enough.Leave the children alone!!!!!!!

Are you a priest or a preacher or both maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

You've been thinking too too much about this. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Ha that sounds like an article from the SINDO! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Ah paddyandy, wandered into the Funny thread in A & A a few days ago, he'll never be forgotten :D

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Ah paddyandy, wandered into the Funny thread in A & A a few days ago, he'll never be forgotten :D

You'll have to post a link to that now!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    You'll have to post a link to that now!

Starts on this page and continues on for a few, we're awaiting his return!

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Starts on this page and continues on for a few, we're awaiting his return!

I really don't know if this guy is trolling or mad! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Have you actually seen a girl from Ireland in that dress? I could post up sexy dresses but if you haven't seen anyone wear them, then I don't get your point.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    Have you actually seen a girl from Ireland in that dress? I could post up sexy dresses but if you haven't seen anyone wear them, then I don't get your point.
    How very dare you! People have a right to be offended. Even by things that have little or no bearing on the matter at hand.

:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Saw a few of them dresses today meself, jaysus...fake tan, cuts down the side...everything showing.....shockingly tacky dresses!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

Laika1986 wrote: »
    Alright Gary how's Thailand?

sure its grand larry, hows the nursery job goin ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Iomib

This is the kind of debs dress i was talking about. Www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/womenclothes/2531442

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭shofukan

Iomib wrote: »
    This is the kind of debs dress i was talking about.
    OP's obsessed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Tbh, yer wan wearing that looks like a cúnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

jaysus i think i can see her falopian tuubbbeeee!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Rusling

Nevore wrote: »

How ? I think she has a great bod

• Registered Users Posts: 5 AoifeC!!

anyone have a review of a debs in newgrange or dunboyne castle like as in stricness and what time the bar closed and all that? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

oh, i hear there very stric up their

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Nevore wrote: »

I'd be more worried about the fact that the seller is a dude called Karl tbh....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Iomib wrote: »
    This is the kind of debs dress i was talking about. Www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/womenclothes/2531442

:eek::o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Has anybody heard of the new trend of adult debs ?

The weekend?

Advertisement